Biggus
06-07-2015, 09:56 AM
Persons Name: Kiki

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 3/7/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 30ish

Size/shape :Super hot body Natural B cups Shaved pussy just sexy as and protruding lips.

Services Provided : BJ, , FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY 69 DFK

Value for money/recommend? yes highly recommend
Kiki loves sex
booked two hours Friday and god it was great, Kiki is gorgeous attractive and super sexy.
I love her tight very small denims.
that tight body, size 5 tiny lady but she can take it all and didn't stop for the two hours most WL will slow down and take a break but Kiki kept on going we didn't stop fucking for two hours if I needed a rest Kiki say I fuck you now! If she needed a rest she say you fuck me now, the only time we weren't fucking Kiki immediately threw her pussy on my face and gobbled my cock right down to the base.
Kiki tells me men say oh god to her, at the end of session Kiki tells me oh god to me.
During asian cowboy Kiki just loves looking in the mirror and watching a cock slide in and out of her pussy with those lovely brown lips wrapping around your shaft that is a great .
I finally blew while watching that great view.
Kiki cleaned me up and then wrapped herself up in my lap and started to hum a happy tune.
(Highlights of the encounter) dancing with my cock into her pussy from behind with her music pumping and the mirror ball flashing disco type images around the room, lots of DFK

I now know why she is a favourite down at the shop and she will be visited by myself again very soon.

Till then Seeya

Asianhoneyhunter
06-07-2015, 03:22 PM
She is a manipulative B'Tch and should be arrested ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ohh wait ................. can i say that in here

Raybo
06-07-2015, 04:15 PM
I see some amazing AR's and then some pretty bad comments like the one above. Who to believe.........

icecream
06-07-2015, 04:25 PM
I see some amazing AR's and then some pretty bad comments like the one above. Who to believe.........

Believe PH bro.. He is a legend of 533/64.. Punting Casanova.. Reputable and earned his stripes.. Reviews here and elsewhere are a testament to that...

The others.. Just keyboard jockeys!.. Lol :) :) :)

Ahhahahah

Raybo
06-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Yeah....no reson not to believe the good AR's from 533. Been twice I think and had a great time....the legendary Ayumi and BBBJ queen Shelley. Might of been cut short a couple of minutes by Shelley but that was perfectly fine considering I CIM in about 4 mins!!!!!

Oneonone
07-07-2015, 10:58 AM

Make up your own mind bro, don't believe every thing you read on this forum some people make comments like the above and they have never been to the shop or seen the girl.

If he did see the girl then may be he did have a bad experience, but if you look deeper you will see lots of punters like Kiki, I quess not all punters like every girl and that fair enough I think no matter who the girl is you need to make a connection after all they are only human and it is only a punt.

Mark Roberts
07-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Whom ever 'Asianhoneyhunter' is, he's not welcome on this platform.

Pussy HUnter
07-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Believe PH bro.. He is a legend of 533/64.. Punting Casanova.. Reputable and earned his stripes.. Reviews here and elsewhere are a testament to that...

The others.. Just keyboard jockeys!.. Lol :) :) :)

Ahhahahah

Icecream thank you so much. I do try. So many girls, so little time. Enjoy.

Oneonone
17-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Its a while since I have seen Kiki so decided to book her today.

She is a fun lady and one of the best punts going, she just loves sex and goes non stop for the full hour.

Today she was just covered in perspiration and she said I am so hot but she just kept working we had sex mostly in cowgirl but I eventually took pity on her and switched to doggy I usually come in doggy but not to day so we swapped to missionary me on top and had one of those explosive cums that happen every now and then.

A great punt with a fun hard working lady.

Kiki is not the prettiest lady at 533, she has small tits with nice perky nipples and she loves then sucked and licked, she has a nice body and she showered with me to start the session and took a razor in so I had a nice smooth pussy for daty.

She just loves daty and has a nice tight pussy that was happy for me to have my cock in as long as I wanted.

Overall one great fuck.

Biggus
30-07-2015, 09:38 AM
She just loves daty and has a nice tight pussy that was happy for me to have my cock in as long as I wanted.

Overall one great fuck.[/QUOTE]

She sure is one great fuck , full on for 1 or two or 3 hrs she dosnt stop and keeps you HARD with plenty of GFE and PSE lots of kissing etc.

Oneonone
30-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Don't know who Asianhoneyhunter is or if he has ever seen Kiki!

But I have never seen a bad report on Kiki.

I have seen her a few times and she is fun and into it she just doesn't stop.

Well worth a try if you haven't seen her.

Willoughby533
14-08-2015, 01:35 PM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

The very racy and striking Kiki in today 14/8

Kiki - Size 6,D cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Chinese lady.Roster says"Racy Kiki returns @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..plus offers an exceptional service.. Kiki has a beautiful smile, GFEand very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. A must see lady so don't miss out." Kiki client review here. (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/kiki-hot-chilli-woman-25315/)

http://533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html)

Modest prices @533 so why not treat yourself accordingly..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991 (tel:02-99679991):red_heart:

freshjive
17-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Had a great 30 mins with valentina on sunday. On my way out i saw the front room was fully setup with disco light and music. Asked and was told 2 guys booked kiki and sara for 5 hrs. Wow...they must have had a great time...wonder if they will post a review.. Can't wait