PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cracker

yeasayer
06-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Hi guys,

After a long break from punting, I recently found myself browsing ads on cracker to get back in the game. I've never really trusted any of the photos they use in their ads, however I'm now seeing a lot of ads that actually show unblurred photos of the wl's face. This makes me think that these photos would actually be legitimate because there couldn't be any dispute when you do actually arrive at their door. Do you guys agree or do you think dodgy old wl's would still use fake pics in the hope that punters wouldn't just walk away on arrival? Cheers for your opinions

cekret
06-07-2015, 04:24 PM
It it's too good to be true, then it's fake. I've requested a photos right then and there using their mobile phones and only on one occasion the I received a response. Every other times it's excuses which I openly say to them, their fake and no thanks.

yeasayer
06-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Yeah thanks man, most of the photos do look too good to be true. It's just hard to believe they would be so brazenly deceitful. Like I understand that its hard to disprove a fake body pic but showing a clear face pic of someone else is just ridiculous. Surely most people would just walk when a different person opens the door.

jazza69
06-07-2015, 04:50 PM
I know of only 1 ML I have visited who had actual photos of herself - though they weren't face shots!
I try and report those who have fake photos because it is against Cracker's conditions of use "Prohibited".

CunningLinguist
06-07-2015, 08:23 PM
Unblurred photos just means the scumbag that stole the photo from the internet couldn't be bothered to blur it for their fake add.