Person's Name : Maggie

Establishment : 23 Parraweena.

Date of Visit : 3rd July

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :caringbah23.com.au

Hours of Business : From 10 am til 5am I think

Rates : $150

Size/shape : Short and very sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : No kissing, CBJ, CFS, no fingering, No DATY - typical Thai service

Maggie was recommended to me by a fellow punter so decided to give her a go.

Greeted my Lucy the owner at the door. WOW, I think she must have had work done, she was looking pretty damn fine, I've done a lot worse than her, that's for sure.

Asked her who was free, luckily Maggie was about it, the others were just waking up and hadn't done their make up (not that it matters, easier for COF haha).

She brought Maggie in for me to check out, she was very very attractive, young, plainish looking, but definitely hot.

Showered, then she did, then she asked if music was ok. Yeah sure. She put music on and started this slutty, fake sexy dance, bending over, showing me her sexy arse etc, but it was just a waste of time at $2.50 a minute, so told her 'lets get down to business'. Not into all that fake shit.

She got me on the bed and I was already rock hard and first thing she did was apply a condom. No BBBJ here. She sucked for a while, no feeling of course, but I was externally rubbing her pussy and it was lovely and smooth so I wanted to taste it. 'Can I eat your pussy? Maybe a 69'er?'. 'Nor, not do dat' was her answer.

Can someone tell me since when is being a hooker no kissing, CBJ, no internal fingering, no daty, for gods sake I get more intimacy when I get my prostate checked!

So I told her I think its time to fuck her.

She removed the condom to replace it with a fresh one. Not only that, but she is one of those chicks that puts the condom on so far she might as well try and force my ball sack into it too. Was so uncomfortable.

She got on top first, was ok, relatively tight, she made the usual noises etc.

Eventually she got tired, asked if I'd fuck her, which I did. Even though no passion for some reason I felt it building and was soon emptying a load into the dom.

Shower and a brief, average massage, and I was off.

She was far more attractive then Irene the other day, but Irene was much more passionate in her service even if there wasn't kissing. Maggie was hot, but was 'just a root'.

Oneonone
07-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Don't know how these girls and shops can survive with no kissing no daty only covered BBBJ

There are so many other shops and girls offering a full range of services at the same price some even less that its no wonder they struggle for customers.