PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why shops post fake photo

vladdvanioo
08-07-2015, 07:42 PM
I start to have enough of shops posting fake photos. I understand they need to advertise their girls. But have you all shoo owner ever consider customers who travel quite far and get dissapointed with the real girl cause she is totally different with your photo?

I dont mind they post a photo of a real girl in their younger ages, at least we can still see the resemblance of the photo in the real girl eventhough they look older than the photo. But posting totally different photo is like false marketing. Which is very bad for business.

For example is 206 kyoto that seems like having bunch of gogo dancer or magazine model or whatever they call their girls. I called and asked if the photo is real, they said yes and it was taken from magazine where the girls used to be the model for. So i traveled like 30 mins to city with my friend. Just to find that all the girls are totally different. Such as nadia(the girl that i was hoping to see) has like at least double size waist than she looked in photo. Coco was just totally different with photo, unless she has gain double if not triple weight from when the photo was taken.

I just sometimes wondering, is the shop owner think that all the customers are blind?

Anyway. Just my rant.

Mr Bastard
08-07-2015, 07:50 PM
No not at all, the shop owners are much smarter, they know that many punters have got themselves that horny before they enter that the majority talk themselves into seeing the girl they are not attracted to, to placate their urge to shoot ones load.......many years of experience and cunning will avert this tragedy.........use the big brain not the litle organ.........

max_power
08-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Shop owners post fake photos as they love money. They'll do anything for a buck

rooter
08-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Same reason dogs lick their balls ... because they can.
The informed punters on this forum are a tiny minority of the market.
The vast majority of punters haven't got a fucken clue!

H3da
09-07-2015, 06:52 AM
There should be a thread to name and shame those shops.. it's bad practice and most customers don't come back again

wilisno
09-07-2015, 10:03 AM
There should be a thread to name and shame those shops.. it's bad practice and most customers don't come back again
Nah ! Customers will come back, most customers don't go to a shop for the photos ... Even bait and switch and all sorts of other lies won't stop customers going back ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Nah ! Customers will come back, most customers don't go to a shop for the photos ... Even bait and switch and all sorts of other lies won't stop customers going back ! ;) ;) ;)

That's right, location, location, location !

And the prices are more important in stopping a punter then all those other reasons mentioned by Wil !!

mask
09-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Most guys are horny and desperate in my opinion. I would say if a guy turned up to a shop and the girl was different to the one advertised, most would either still do it or pick another girl there. Their dicks have full control, not many will have the will power to walk away.

rooter
09-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Shops have all sorts of tricks eg:
1. fake photos
2. Fake descriptions of age, nationality, bust size etc
3. Fake rosters eg advertising girls who are not actually rostered

The strategy is always the same - it's to get you to come into the shop.
Once you are there then they are counting on you staying because you have already made the trip, you are horny, it's too late to go somewhere else etc.

It's false or bait advertising.
Like Harvey Norman advertising a SONY HD 42' TV for $400.
You turn up to the shop and they say "we just sold that one but we have the Samsung, it's a better TV, more features and only $600"
Chances are if the salesman is slick enough you will buy it; and he will probably sell you a laptop while you are there too.