PDA

View Full Version : Lily . Emma . Jessica . Vicky &Nicole . Double 40%off @1B/139 York Korean massage

QVB
09-07-2015, 11:42 AM
QVB said:
Today 10:36 AM
QVB said:
04-06-2015 11:35 AM
Hi . There . Good morning Thursday : working girls will be :

1: super young -Lily : 19yrs . size4: . BB cups .slim . Baby face Black hair . health girl . More power and energy. New in industy . Super amazing massage and very patient . gently and polite young girl .

2: Jessica :: 22yrs new nurse school student . Been massage experience few yrs . Very patient and friendly . Experience massage skill and service . Size 5 BB cups . Long black hair and sweet face looking .

3:Emma : 30yrs . Sexy attractive bei Jing girl
Size 6 . BB cups . Slim & sunshine smiling . Very connection and best attitude . Pretty clean skin face .. Best massage skill .

4:Vicky . Sexy MILF 30+ yrs . Super hot body . Size 6 EE cups . Stunning looks . Gentle and unique style . Best service in all styles of massage .

5: Nicole : sexy ml . Size 8 c+ cups .super experience and best connection . Sense of humor . Provide the best double service with Vicky .
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Last edited by QVB; Today at 10:41 AM.

kuntous
09-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Is Vicky back to work?

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Is Vicky back to work?

She's on the roster !

kuntous
09-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Well she was on the roster on Tuesday but when I called to book I was told she not working today.
So unless you work for shop then stay out of it and let the shop owners speak for themselves!

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Well she was on the roster on Tuesday but when I called to book I was told she not working today.
So unless you work for shop then stay out of it and let the shop owners speak for themselves!

Don't know about Tuesday, but she is definitely on today, if you call the shop and she is Not on, then you can tell me off.

Until then, try to respect someone who may know a bit more than you do. I don't always response on behalf of some shops these day, when I do, I know want I am talking about mate !!

Cheers

kuntous
09-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Don't know about Tuesday, but she is definitely on today, if you call the shop and she is Not on, then you can tell me off.

Until then, try to respect someone who may know a bit more than you do. I don't always response on behalf of some shops these day, when I do, I know want I am talking about mate !!

Cheers

It's not about respect!
It's about learning when you should STFU and let the shop owners handle their business!
Simple!

Yes it's true, you have more than 20,000 posts on this forum but at the end of the day that means nothing to me!

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2015, 04:29 PM
It's not about respect!
It's about learning when you should STFU and let the shop owners handle their business!
Simple!

Yes it's true, you have more than 20,000 posts on this forum but at the end of the day that means nothing to me!

You asked a simple question and I gave you a simple answer and that was a correct answer too. anything wrong with that ? Unless you called the shop today and they said Vicky is Not on, then you can tell me to F off as I gave the wrong intel, fair ?

Is it your attitude that every time you post a question in the forum about a shop, then only the shop can answer? anyone else tried to help out and give you a useful answer, you are going to tell them to STFU ? I certainly won't be helping you again, that's for sure !

kuntous
09-07-2015, 05:12 PM
You asked a simple question and I gave you a simple answer and that was a correct answer too. anything wrong with that ? Unless you called the shop today and they said Vicky is Not on, then you can tell me to F off as I gave the wrong intel, fair ?

Is it your attitude that every time you post a question in the forum about a shop, then only the shop can answer? anyone else tried to help out and give you a useful answer, you are going to tell them to STFU ? I certainly won't be helping you again, that's for sure !

I asked the SHOP a question that warrants a shop answer!
As the roster says Vicky was on Tuesday and when I called Nicole said she was as sick

The truth is I don't have the time or patience to deal with forum bullies like yourself.
keep posting nonsense, pics and sporting results.
Before you know it 30,000 congrats! And yes STFU applies to you oh so well!

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2015, 05:31 PM
I asked the SHOP a question that warrants a shop answer!
As the roster says Vicky was on Tuesday and when I called Nicole said she was as sick

The truth is I don't have the time or patience to deal with forum bullies like yourself.
keep posting nonsense, pics and sporting results.
Before you know it 30,000 congrats! And yes STFU applies to you oh so well!

It is very disappointing to see your attitude changed and turned into a real ass!

You sounded pretty pleasant when you PM'd me and asked for tips about this shop and Vicky and we had a few exchanges. I thought that was all fine in helping another member from the forum as I always do.

If you hadn't PM'd me before and asked about Vicky, I wouldn't even bother to reply to your question today. I was thinking, haha, this brother really into Vicky, I should help him out. So I even rang the shop and spoke with Nicole to double check before I posted Vicky is on the roster.

So, if you don't like my knowledge about this shop and the ladies, why the fuck did you PM me and ask questions.

So you used people to your advantage and then turned around gave them shit !!

Sounds like another 8 inches !!

I think every brothers on this forum should now watch out for this kuntous

kuntous
09-07-2015, 05:39 PM
It is very disappointing to see your attitude changed and turned into a real ass!

You sounded pretty pleasant when you PM'd me and asked for tips about this shop and Vicky and we had a few exchanges. I thought that was all fine in helping another member from the forum as I always do.

If you hadn't PM'd me before and asked about Vicky, I wouldn't even bother to reply to your question today. I was thinking, haha, this brother really into Vicky, I should help him out. So I even rang the shop and spoke with Nicole to double check before I posted Vicky is on the roster.

So, if you don't like my knowledge about this shop and the ladies, why the fuck did you PM me and ask questions.

So you used people to your advantage and then turned around gave them shit !!

Sounds like another 8 inches !!

I think every brothers on this forum should now watch out for this kuntous

Ah ok you mean those PRIVATE messages?
Well since you don't mind revealing the content of private messages, it's funny how you failed to mention the particular message where you were promoting to me a banned shop in the forum ala stanmore and also promoting another forum to me.

Aka selective memory.
I don't think the administrator and moderators would be happy to know Mr 20,000 poster is promoting shops to forum members in private message shops that have been banned for not paying their bills!

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2015, 05:53 PM
ah ok you mean those private messages?
Well since you don't mind revealing the content of private messages, it's funny how you failed to mention the particular message where you were promoting to me a banned shop in the forum ala stanmore and also promoting another forum to me.

Aka selective memory.
I don't think the administrator and moderators would be happy to know mr 20,000 poster is promoting shops to forum members in private message shops that have been banned for not paying their bills!

Yeap, 8 inches !!

You know too much for someone whose only been around since May. and tried to reach 100 posts ASAP.

kuntous
09-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Yeap, 8 inches !!

You know too much for someone whose only been around since May. and tried to reach 100 posts ASAP.

Post count means nothing to me. And as for knowing too much it's all about reading.
Maybe if you read more and typed less you'd learn a thing or 2 ;)

kuntous
09-07-2015, 09:09 PM
I'm pretty sure that means no no no to promoting of banned shops to forum members via private message....?

No advertising without permission from administrators.

neil98
16-07-2015, 12:47 PM

Kuntous,

Speaking of rosters, if you look at the Asians@Smithfield site you will see Vicky is rostered on there every Saturday and Sunday, as she is also at QVB. Go figure. I find that rosters tend to be only a vague approximation of what might happen.

kuntous
16-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Kuntous,

Speaking of rosters, if you look at the Asians@Smithfield site you will see Vicky is rostered on there every Saturday and Sunday, as she is also at QVB. Go figure. I find that rosters tend to be only a vague approximation of what might happen.

I get that

That's why I asked the shop if she was working
Then Mr know it allungor sticks his nose in something that is none of his business.
I believe that the shop should reply

QVB
16-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Hi brother . Thist is unfair . She was on shop This Tuesday . Also. I m not sure . That vicky is the same vicky as my shops . She is on Sunday here for sure .

QVB
16-07-2015, 09:14 PM
She will work in Friday

QVB
16-07-2015, 09:16 PM
She will work on Friday