PDA

View Full Version : Girl info New girl here ( not advertising) with a few questions.

Currentlyundecided
11-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Hi there, i've decided to post this here since you guys are probably part of my future clientele so to speak :cool2: . I'm from taiwan and am an actual student at Qut and to be honest I just want extra money to pay the exorbitant fees. I don't need to just don't want to work in a chinese restaurant !
So i've decided to started to apply for the massage shops around and have a few interviews. Anyway I was wondering if I wanted to offer massages privately what do you guys consider reasonable prices? I honestly don't know so i'm just gauging responses. I think I won't be offering f/s at least in the beginning.
( as an aside I'm not exactly experienced with massages so i'm learning as I go).

charm
11-07-2015, 01:08 PM
You might do well on your own, but to start with i would start at massage shops

Currentlyundecided
11-07-2015, 01:11 PM
I think i'm very cute but then again taste is subjective I guess . From what i've seen I should be on the upper end :)

spiral
11-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Stick to the Massage shops to start with I think as you have the support of the other girls and the shop.
There are a lot of idiots out there so be careful - sorry for any offence to anyone :)

Or maybe you should find a nice sugar daddy.

bigbob
11-07-2015, 02:40 PM
stick to the shops first

BrainSex
11-07-2015, 02:56 PM
i'm guessing you have lots of PMs by now, wanting to hit you up.

Try a massage shop where you will get to see what it's like. You might find it's not as attractive as you think just doing massage. Lots of sitting around waiting for clientele, lots of cancelled appointments.

Starting in a shop let's you learn from the other girls, learn from the owners and decide if you want to do it.

Seems the girls that do well offer more than just a massage.

Brainsex

flamejob
11-07-2015, 04:49 PM
certainly the shops should provide you with more support but will also take their share of your earnings. to answer your question, if you're working from your own premises I've been to women who start out at $60 an hour for massage only, with HJ an extra $20 and nude a further $20, up to others who charge well above that. you could check out their prices on sites such as locanto, cracker, backpage etc.

Currentlyundecided
11-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Hmm it seems I will go to the shops first and guage everything for a month or so and then post up massage services on locanto . I'm not quite sure if i'm cute enough to charge high prices ( as in 100-150) so I can pm people a normal pic( not too racy ) and see what they think.

BrainSex
11-07-2015, 08:45 PM
. I'm not quite sure if i'm cute enough to charge high prices ( as in 100-150) so I can pm people a normal pic( not too racy ) and see what they think.
WHo cares what they think. Set you prices and go for it. If people come back, that is good.

We (the guys) are thinking with our little heads not making perfect rational economic decisions.

Some guys will be prepared to pay more because you have easy parking
Some will pay more because your place is close.
Some will pay more because your place is far away.
Some will pay more because you remind them of their holiday in Taiwan
Some will pay more because you make them forget everything.

Just remember, it is entertainment industry. Put on a good show and let them leave with a smile on their faces.

Please be safe and enjoy.

Brainsex

popeye96
11-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Some good advise here. As has been said, just go with what you feel comfortable with. Start out at a shop first where you have a support network of sorts and see how you go. You may decide it's not for you having strange guys groping you all day.

Rodgersodger
12-07-2015, 03:56 AM
I be careful guys this post seems bit dodgy her English is to well spoken .. Just saying

danenth
12-07-2015, 01:44 PM
I thought the same thing the first time i read it. Sounds like a shop surveying for prices.

Rob.Kilbey
12-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Gents I think u are probably replying to some fake guy here....asian girls don't use words like exorbitant and racey.....even the ones that have great English,

Despite that some really good advice offered....

BrainSex
12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Gents I think u are probably replying to some fake guy here....asian girls don't use words like exorbitant and racey.....even the ones that have great English,

Despite that some really good advice offered....

Good point, I was impressed with the correct spelling of "clientele".

jazza69
12-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Undecided....... You could get a job in a massage shop, and PM all those who have replied..... we can then give you a real critique and some great pointers.... as we are all desperate to have some good honest talent in the massage industry! Return business is the key to success!

APL
13-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Undecided....... You could get a job in a massage shop, and PM all those who have replied..... we can then give you a real critique and some great pointers.... as we are all desperate to have some good honest talent in the massage industry! Return business is the key to success!
Totally agree

punterspunter
13-07-2015, 02:05 PM
I suggest you do a massage course first befor you start so you have some idea on how to give a decent massage.

Lovearubntug
13-07-2015, 07:42 PM
I be careful guys this post seems bit dodgy her English is to well spoken .. Just saying

So I sent off a PM. No reply and I'm guessing most other punters will be the same.. :cool2:

Rodgersodger
13-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Yeah just her English and grammar was to good !! Fake

Rob.Kilbey
14-07-2015, 06:25 AM
It will be some sad overweight guy in his 40's dicking around.....he has lovely grammar though ! Asian girls will never write like that....

dickhard5000
14-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Hi
needed to

Rob_Val
04-09-2015, 02:01 AM
It will be some sad overweight guy in his 40's dicking around.....he has lovely grammar though ! Asian girls will never write like that....

LOL
totally agree, This post is so FAKE