PDA

View Full Version : General talk Deceptive bras will be the death of me

Dark-eyed Junco
12-07-2015, 05:30 PM
I'm a simple man, I see boobs, I like. Therefore the bigger the better (to a certain extent). Unfortunately bras these days have some sort of magical property were they make boobs look so much larger than they really are.

On more than a couple of occasions I've chosen a lady due to deceptive bras, resulting in dissappointment.

My question is, do any of you brothers have any tips to see through the lies?

Oneonone
12-07-2015, 06:14 PM
I'm a simple man, I see boobs, I like. Therefore the bigger the better (to a certain extent). Unfortunately bras these days have some sort of magical property were they make boobs look so much larger than they really are.

On more than a couple of occasions I've chosen a lady due to deceptive bras, resulting in dissappointment.

My question is, do any of you brothers have any tips to see through the lies?

My advice is to read the Ar's that will give you a clue.

Most of the girls wear bras that make them look bigger than they are.

For me its not a problem as I don't care if they are small what I like is boobs that are responsive.

The other thing is are they real or are they enhanced, many are enhanced these days and some are such a good job its hard to tell.

I just love boobs and for me I prefer natural and I don't like the really large ones not that I have seen any really large ones on Asian Ladies.

If you read the shop reports on ladies the boob size stated leaves a lot to be desired and Asian boob size is a lot smaller than the equivalent size in an Aussie boob size.

Having said that I just love boobs.

Go and enjoy.

harmony
12-07-2015, 07:02 PM
I totally agree with you Oneonone
I had a girlfriend with prosthetic boobs
I didnt mind that, but she had no sensation in them at all
That was an issue
But as you say, boobs that arent responsive arent appealing

No offence to anyone is intended.

My 2 cents only

Oneonone
12-07-2015, 08:25 PM
My favourite at present has a lovely pair of boobs but she does not like them being played with or licked or sucked what a waste!

Dark-eyed Junco
12-07-2015, 08:45 PM
My advice is to read the Ar's that will give you a clue.

Most of the girls wear bras that make them look bigger than they are.

For me its not a problem as I don't care if they are small what I like is boobs that are responsive.

The other thing is are they real or are they enhanced, many are enhanced these days and some are such a good job its hard to tell.

I just love boobs and for me I prefer natural and I don't like the really large ones not that I have seen any really large ones on Asian Ladies.

If you read the shop reports on ladies the boob size stated leaves a lot to be desired and Asian boob size is a lot smaller than the equivalent size in an Aussie boob size.

Having said that I just love boobs.

Go and enjoy.

ARs are probably the safest way, like you said, though occasionally I do like the punt.

A lot of shop reports describe a lot of girls as having same size but even then there's a lot of discrepancy between the actual size.

You raise a very good point about sensitivity. My main problem is that it's the raised expectations and smaller reality that make the punt slightly disappointing.

Oneonone
12-07-2015, 10:18 PM
At the end of the day its just another punt and you will get some good ones and some others.

I just love tits they are all nice, except the really large ones, then its just some are nice some are good and some are great.

Mind you with Asian ladies I haven't found a set of really large ones that I do not like.

Mark Roberts
12-07-2015, 10:35 PM
At the end of the day its just another punt and you will get some good ones and some others.

I just love tits they are all nice, except the really large ones, then its just some are nice some are good and some are great.

Mind you with Asian ladies I haven't found a set of really large ones that I do not like.

What really counts are the girls nipples !
Breast or Boob flesh is not that relevant.
Pronounced and receptive nipples are what I look forward to.

CunningLinguist
12-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Look closely at the boobs when she moves, you can get a feel for how big they really are by the way they move around. Also big cleavage might just mean a special cleavage bra is being warn, so be weary of big cleavage. You need to see through the clothing and judge from the movement of them.

Dark-eyed Junco
13-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Look closely at the boobs when she moves, you can get a feel for how big they really are by the way they move around. Also big cleavage might just mean a special cleavage bra is being warn, so be weary of big cleavage. You need to see through the clothing and judge from the movement of them.

Thanks. Sounds like good advice. I'll try to keep that in mind next time I go for a punt.

rooter
13-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Thai WLs in particular seem to be very skilled in making their boobs look bigger via special bras and/or padding under the cup.
They also very often have boob jobs.
A lot of Korean WLs have boob jobs too and also use special bras or padding to look bigger.
Chinese WLs sometimes have boob jobs and often wear special bras.
Japanese WLs rarely have boob jobs and rarely wear special bras or padding - usually what you see is what you get. You will also hardly ever find a Japanese girl who objects to having her tits and nipples played with and licked - in fact they totally go off when you do.
That's just my casual observation and experience anyway - it's not a scientific survey.

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Had been caught out a few times before under the magic spells of push up or wonder bras !!

Yes, even for me..............lol

That's why when I found some really naturally busty ladies I just stick with them. Or if I shall try a new girl, it would be either through reviews of trusted brothers or recommendations from my mamasan friends. So, I'll say in the past couple of years, I have been doing pretty well ...............haha

Oneonone
13-07-2015, 07:00 PM
A boobs a boob and there are plenty of great ones out there fortunately for me I don't mind small ones I do prefer natural so just go and enjoy.

OH I would love a boob right now!

garfield
13-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Thai WLs in particular seem to be very skilled in making their boobs look bigger via special bras and/or padding under the cup.
They also very often have boob jobs.
A lot of Korean WLs have boob jobs too and also use special bras or padding to look bigger.
Chinese WLs sometimes have boob jobs and often wear special bras.
Japanese WLs rarely have boob jobs and rarely wear special bras or padding - usually what you see is what you get. You will also hardly ever find a Japanese girl who objects to having her tits and nipples played with and licked - in fact they totally go off when you do.
That's just my casual observation and experience anyway - it's not a scientific survey.

All japanese girl, really? I have a very hot japanese office mate, perhaps I should find the courage to ask if she is okay to have her tits and nipples played with and licked, lol.

wilisno
13-07-2015, 09:21 PM
All japanese girl, really? I have a very hot japanese office mate, perhaps I should find the courage to ask if she is okay to have her tits and nipples played with and licked, lol.
Yep, man up and give it a go ! ;) ;) ;)

birch
14-07-2015, 12:50 PM
It's all about the nipples for me too - and of course whether the girl likes them being the centre of my attention for a while! I've been enjoying the company of several Thai ML's lately (for a change) at Thairaupetic in Bathurst St. 4 down so far and they all have thoroughly enjoyed having their wholes breasts played with, sucked and, in one case (so far), fucked!

lakeshow
20-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Thai WLs in particular seem to be very skilled in making their boobs look bigger via special bras and/or padding under the cup. They also very often have boob jobs. A lot of Korean WLs have boob jobs too and also use special bras or padding to look bigger. Chinese WLs sometimes have boob jobs and often wear special bras. Japanese WLs rarely have boob jobs and rarely wear special bras or padding - usually what you see is what you get. You will also hardly ever find a Japanese girl who objects to having her tits and nipples played with and licked - in fact they totally go off when you do. That's just my casual observation and experience anyway - it's not a scientific survey.

WL, I can't say for. But ML's...

I remember Rumi from 7 Lotus who didn't like her nipples being played with.

She was a total babe, but she flinched every time, saying that she was too sensitive. But after a couple more visits, she started to let me. I guess it's whatever rapport you build with the ML.