PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yuki

Littlewonder
11-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Went to 64 on Saturday to see Yuki.

Yuki had just returned from a months holiday

She seemed surprised to see me greeted me with a kiss and a big grin and then when I told her I was there to see her I had her booked she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a dfk.

Into the room and we settle the finances and I shower and then sit on the bed waiting for Yuki to return.

She comes in strips off pulls the towel off me gives me a kiss and has a quick shower and rinses her mouth with mouth wash.

Onto the bed and we lay arm in arm kissing and it turns into DFK (you may not get Kissing or DFK from Yuki she says she has to get to know you first?)

After a while I move down to her breasts, Yuki has had a face lift while she was off and she does look very pretty, I thought she might get a boob job while she was away as she is always telling me she likes bigger boobs she has small perky A or maybe B cups I think they are quite nice as they are natural so I was pleased she didnt get a boob job.

I give her breasts and nipples some attention which she obviously enjoys, then slowly move down to her pussy Yuki loves daty so she obliges by opening her legs wide to give unrestricted access to a smooth shaven pussy. IMHO Yuki has one of the neatest nicest pussies I just love running my tongue up and down over her clit and inserting my tongue as deep as it will go into her this continues for some time and by now she is dripping wet and hold my head and pushes her pussy hard aginst my mouth and comes in a shattering orgasm. She relaxes and hold my head still against her pussy so I continue to give her daty and she cant get enough so I continue until she comes again.

I stop for a rest and she move down and takes my member in her mouth it isnt long before I am rock hard and she says fuck me. I say you on top so on with the dom and she mounts me in cowgirl after afew minutes she swaps to Asian cowgirl I grab her and pull her forward onto my chest and we kiss and I work away from below. It isnt long before she yells out as she comes again.

I am tired she says you on top so we switch to missionary this is her favourite position and she wraps her legs around me and locks them behind while I work up speed and it isnt long before she come again with me close behind.

We both relax and cuddle and kiss and she says my legs are sore havent worked for a while out of practice.

I smile and say never mind you should get plenty more practice today, and smile at her again.

Its time to shower and the end of another great session with Yuki.

I just love having sex with Yuki for me she is one of the best ever since she decided she wanted to see me again I have been lucky to get good no great service from her YMMV, as I read on here that she can be hit and miss.

For me she is one of my favourites and a must see again.

10-04-2012, 04:26 PM
I saw Yuki over the weekend and my goodness, she has changed. I had seen her twice at 533 and she a little cold. Seems like her surgery has an effect on her attitude. She had become passionate and responsive. Greeted with a long, exploratory kiss that seemed to contain a yearning for a connection. Difficult to describe, it began nervously and relaxed into a mutual understanding. Straight into undressing and sex. No shower, no preliminaries: just like two hungry teenagers. Then, once relaxed and spent, slow caressing until stimulated again and mutual French. Brilliant. I've just found my new favourite. I'll let Honey, Jessica and Mimi go for awhile.

Littlewonder
10-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Yuki is great and I have said all along she just has to get to know you first and if she is horny she can be really hot good on you 426 glad you found the realy Yuki

10-04-2012, 07:04 PM
LW, Yuki's behaviour strikes me as an animal sizes another up. She needs to make an assessment before she commits to an interaction.

The first time I saw Yuki I was taken by her super slim figure but felt her face was hard and knew more than her share of hard luck. She was a cynical, world-weary type who had seen it all before.

I have known far too many working women in my time; and Yuki's demeanour was not new to me. But I have never previously come across a working woman who has dropped her mask so utterly. From being a hard-bitten cynic she became a lost little girl. Now I realise she is a shy girl and that hard mask is her defence mechanism. Actually, I now feel guilty for breaching it. She really should maintain her mask for her own sake.

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Well 426 I breached her mask some time back at her choice I might add I have covered it before in my reports. The thing with her is she needs the effection like every one else and I can understand her reluctance as it leaves her open to getting hurt.
For me it was and still is a priverlidge to be given the oportunity to be intimate with her as it always makes for a great time. Everyone on here knows my number one is Sammy but for a great time, fun and amasing sex when Yuki is on there is none better, she is a close number 2 for me, except for my attachment to Sammy, she would be number one.

ilovefs
11-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Funny this is being discussed. I too initially about 12mths back didn't enjoy my time with Yuki much, but on recent occasions it has been passionate and wonderful. I have noticed strangely, a few times, that when she has come out of the girls area and seen me she has quickly popped back in. I thought she might have been avoiding me, not wanting me to choose her (no reason why she would feel like this), but wondering if she is just shy....whatever she is, she is great to spend time with.

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Its strange that she pops back in the waiting room when I go to see her she gets a big grin on her face smiles and waves at me. I think her initial problem is or was that she could not speak any english and was very self consious about this. She still isnt very good at english but she loves to talk even if you cant understand her, and is much more relaxed and confident these days she can still be a time waster so you need to keep her busy and manage the time yourself and if you do that I have yet to find a better punt she is usually just great.

ilovefs
11-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Maybe she thinks I'm too fat and ugly. LOL

She has always been lovely and passionate with me though, so maybe I need to see her a few more times to get her to come out of her shell. If she improves above and beyond how great the last 2 times have been, she'll be difficult to beat that's for sure.

Littlewonder
15-04-2012, 09:04 PM
You must have worn her out Ilovefs as she wasnt in on Saturday so I missed out had to see Mimi which turned out to be a nice punt see separate report.

ilovefs
16-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Nah, she had plenty of time to recover since I've seen her. I do look forward to seeing her again though.

Littlewonder
17-04-2012, 08:53 AM
I suppose Yuki will be back on Saturday unfortunately I will be away so will have to wait a bit longer to catch up with her again.