PDA

View Full Version : Qian Jin

Mdlovespunting
14-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Visited here last week, next to the health shop!! Enogerra Rd, first impression was it smelt really musty, not a very private entrance but OK. A buzzer on the door to let you in, always a good sign I think!
Saw a girl a bit bigger than I usually like, I prefer small and petite, but this girl is certainly not fat or even plump. Great personality and very talkative, and really good English, had a great conversation.
Any way, great massage, would certainly go back

Mdlovespunting
14-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Has any one tried the other one in Hudson Rd? I rang there first and the girl that answered sounded really cute but by that stage I was on my way to Enoggera.

danenth
15-07-2015, 10:13 AM
The shop you went to was Pheonix. Has not been related to QJ for some years now.

Mdlovespunting
15-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Apologies for that, I forgot the name and looked up the address on Google and that's what it came up as, you're right, it's related to the one in Osbourne Rd Mitchelton

memememe
18-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Albion is pretty good .... I always get what I am looking for here

NewQueenslander
08-08-2015, 09:49 PM
I thought this place is still called Qian Jin, I swear I have seen signs. I have been meaning to check it out but out of habit I googled the place and it was raided in 2012! That sounded ominous so I decided not to go.