PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Elizabeth Arcade

danenth
15-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Noticed a shop in Elizabeth Arcade called "Cutie Q' that does massage. Anyone been there? Not to mention the smorgasbord of HAB,s that frequent the arcade.

Sticky Date
15-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Noticed a shop in Elizabeth Arcade called "Cutie Q' that does massage. Anyone been there? Not to mention the smorgasbord of HAB,s that frequent the arcade.

Couldn't agree more about the abundance of HAB's in and around the arcade ..... it's a Korean magnet.

But as for the Cuty Q ..... they do nails there..... as far as I'm aware it would be a first if they combine genuine beauty treatments for women, with extra's for horny guys. Frankly..... I can't see that combination of services working as a business .... ever.

BrainSex
16-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Couldn't agree more about the abundance of HAB's in and around the arcade ..... it's a Korean magnet.

But as for the Cuty Q ..... they do nails there..... as far as I'm aware it would be a first if they combine genuine beauty treatments for women, with extra's for horny guys. Frankly..... I can't see that combination of services working as a business .... ever.

If you wanted to date one of the girls, I guess you could go for three massages becoming a regular 'non-horny non-pervert' and they would be happy to date you.

I'm starting to thing that the Korean girls are the most attractive of the asian genre.

Mdlovespunting
16-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Totally agree with Brainsex, Koreans and Japanese for me. Kiss bang shops in Korea are amazing, full of genuine Uni students. If you ever get the chance to visit one, it's well worth the pretty modest outlay, about $60