PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Japanese Massage / Private girls

rockabilly
15-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Hey guys,

I've managed to curb my punting $$ quite a bit recently (as per the quitting too hard thread) but I'm having some withdrawal symptoms and I'm on the hunt for some nice Japanese gals either in shops or private. The only one I'm aware of is Kayo but I'm looking for other experiences if anyone is able to share either here or by PM.

Cheers,

BrainSex
16-07-2015, 07:32 AM
it's genuinely hard to believe the advertising.

Rodgersodger
16-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Better in shops as u never know what is behind the door of the private ladies most time old hags

RottenLittlePunt
16-07-2015, 09:50 AM
The Watland St (Smile) group offers a private service out of the Gold Coast. Not sure what girls are involved or what services they offer, but if the location is ok for you then you might want to try them. They respond to Wechat enquiries if you are interested in more info.

revolnaisa
16-07-2015, 06:20 PM
I usually text their number and ask who is on today...
They always replied with accurate photos of girl(s) who are on.

Trapper
22-08-2015, 04:05 PM
The Watland St (Smile) group offers a private service out of the Gold Coast. Not sure what girls are involved or what services they offer, but if the location is ok for you then you might want to try them. They respond to Wechat enquiries if you are interested in more info.

I can give a report back on this next saturday night, I have booked a session for after uni that arvo to pay off my being a good fellow and finishing my assignment early (I haven't started it yet but i am confident)

bluevision
05-09-2015, 10:33 AM
I can give a report back on this next saturday night, I have booked a session for after uni that arvo to pay off my being a good fellow and finishing my assignment early (I haven't started it yet but i am confident)
japanese girls there bueatifull arent they,i went smile massage gold coast she was bueatifull:) will definatly go back worth the drive to coast:smile:

rockabilly
05-09-2015, 11:31 PM
I usually text their number and ask who is on today...
They always replied with accurate photos of girl(s) who are on.

Are you sure they are real?

cekret
07-09-2015, 01:33 PM
japanese girls there bueatifull arent they,i went smile massage gold coast she was bueatifull even had a beer with her before massage :) will definatly go back worth the drive to coast:smile:

I've tried that and only got told they don't send pictures. You must be the "ONE" :shout: I've been to their SW shop but to me it was all lagit, never got asked the question so never been back since.

Trapper
13-09-2015, 12:08 AM
I've tried that and only got told they don't send pictures. You must be the "ONE" :shout: I've been to their SW shop but to me it was all lagit, never got asked the question so never been back since.

I was the same, now while i haven't had a chance to go back to the shop since there has been posts on here about the fact its more a you have to ask place. Having been to their gold coast apartment deal I can assure you their girls are open to talking during the massage.

DirtySanchez
13-09-2015, 09:02 AM

Just because they don't ask you does not make a place legit! Pretty strange approach to take.....

revolnaisa
13-09-2015, 09:54 AM
I always get reply, maybe because I'm a regular :cool2:

popeye96
13-09-2015, 05:44 PM
I've never been to any of their shops and the couple of times I've sent a text asking who is working I've received pics on both occasions.

revolnaisa
13-09-2015, 07:56 PM
I've never been to any of their shops and the couple of times I've sent a text asking who is working I've received pics on both occasions.

So the verdict is if you asked "who is on?", you get a photo reply. If you asked for photos, "we don't send photos" :smile:

rockabilly
17-09-2015, 10:41 AM
So the verdict is if you asked "who is on?", you get a photo reply. If you asked for photos, "we don't send photos" :smile:

Yes makes sense doesn't it?!?! We all know them by their photo... Of course they are real and not pulled from the Internet (end sarcasm)