PDA

View Full Version : RnT from a hot ML without the 'T"

geemalf
15-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Hi guys,

Although I enjoy RnTs, I equally enjoy getting a good massage. The ladies at the legit massage shop I currently visit is aren't remotely good looking and I was thinking about how great it would be if they were attractive! Do any of you have recommendations for a hot ML who provides a great massage? Would MLs at RnTs be OK with just providing a normal massage? (i.e. no tip) or would they feel like I've wasted their time?

Also, it would be great if the shop is open til late.

Cheers!

garfield
15-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi guys,

Although I enjoy RnTs, I equally enjoy getting a good massage. The ladies at the legit massage shop I currently visit is aren't remotely good looking and I was thinking about how great it would be if they were attractive! Do any of you have recommendations for a hot ML who provides a great massage? Would MLs at RnTs be OK with just providing a normal massage? (i.e. no tip) or would they feel like I've wasted their time?

Cheers!
If they were pretty they would be working in RnT shops already, there are exceptions of course.

It's ok to have just massage at RnT but you need to find out the right girls. A lot of ML only give you average or so so massage. Even those that turns from legit ML to RnT ML would have their massage service reduced. That's because it is hard work to give a good massage, and RnT ML can get away with mediocre massage whereas legit ML can't.
I don't know too many MLs that equals a legit massage as it is hard to find, other bros can share this more. My tactic is to go to a legit shop for a great massage first, some of them are so cheap now with coupons. Then after a great massage, move to a RnT shop for a hot chick, skip part 1 and go direct to part 2, or do it vice versa. Very happy and relaxing for the day.

4some
16-07-2015, 07:38 AM
Hi g-malf

that's a very good question. I have gone to a RnT places a couple of times, actually only wanting a normal massage (ie no happy ending), but the ML kept asking if i wanted extras, which I didn't. It ended up to be quite annoying - as they were hassling me and then the massaging became non-existent.

So I have given up on going to Rnt if I only want a normal massage.

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2015, 09:57 AM
I don't think you can have it both ways brother !

If you purely want a proper legit massage and don't want to pay any tips - yes, you guessed it, go to a legit massage shop !!

Sounds like you want a hot babe in a legit shop to give you a great massage who is also an eye Candy .........lol

I rather go to a RnT shop get the few master masseure I know to fix me up first then also fix me between my legs and happy to pay everytime !

Any way, since you have asked nicely, may be one tip for you, go to RnT shop where the Mamasan still works ! They usually have good massage skills, and being the boss, they probably won't mind if you just go for part I .

Teresa, Nicole, Summer, Candy (not a Mamasan any more)are some of the best quickly come to mind !

Good luck

Cheers

kuntous
16-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Hi guys,

Cheers!

There's a few hot legit Thai girls that give a great massage.
This is all subjective to what is your version of hot?
Besides that JK has the occasional massage only girl and they seem to be on the younger side.
Most mls make their money from tips so consider that before you book a rnt ml.

geemalf
16-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the replies guys! They were all helpful.

I hadn't considered following up a legit massage with part two of a RnT at a different shop!

Ahlungor, it's all about the eye candy! I'm sure I'd enjoy a massage twice as much even with my eyes closed knowing a hot girl was doing it lol. Where do the girls you mentioned work?

That's a good point about their earnings coming mostly from tips...I would definitely feel bad knowing they've made almost nothing with me compared to any other customer...

Thanks!

khuntong
17-07-2015, 09:50 AM
I can recommend Rose from Thairapeutic/Bamboo if you really like hot girl giving you strong massage bro.. I thought of it once.. So I paid her $80 for the hour rate ($60 + $20 for her), and told her I didn't want any extra before the session started.. But she gave it to me anyway (clothed HJ of course)... I couldn't complain..

My point is : You might be able to get just massage in the RnT shop, as long as you tip them... They sure will appreciate it..

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Ahlungor, it's all about the eye candy! I'm sure I'd enjoy a massage twice as much even with my eyes closed knowing a hot girl was doing it lol. Where do the girls you mentioned work?

That's a good point about their earnings coming mostly from tips...I would definitely feel bad knowing they've made almost nothing with me compared to any other customer...

Thanks!

As I said, the ladies I mentioned are mamasans of the shops and therefore they are OK if the customers just want a massage only part 1 !! so be prepared that they are more experienced and mature and while in my eyes, they are still all very attractive, depending on your own age, you may prefer younger girls, if so, then you should just pay up mate and get those younger girls with or without the T !

If you are interested, here is where you can find the ladies:

Teresa is 370 Pitt St,

Nicole is 1B/139 York St, QVB

Summer is 169 Harris St (not 100% sure if she still works, but mail is she sometimes do bridging massage for clients when they are waiting, so just ask !)

Candy - is also 1B/139 York St, QVB, She is no longer a mamasan, just works there on Wednesday, and she is the master masseurs out of this lot.

May be you can also add Mina from 288 Wattle St as well.

Unfortunately the best of them all can not be named...............lol

Good luck and enjoy

Cheers.

:smile:

garfield
17-07-2015, 07:00 PM
As I said, the ladies I mentioned are mamasans of the shops and therefore they are OK if the customers just want a massage only part 1 !! so be prepared that they are more experienced and mature and while in my eyes, they are still all very attractive, depending on your own age, you may prefer younger girls, if so, then you should just pay up mate and get those younger girls with or without the T !

If you are interested, here is where you can find the ladies:

Teresa is 370 Pitt St,

Nicole is 1B/139 York St, QVB

Summer is 169 Harris St (not 100% sure if she still works, but mail is she sometimes do bridging massage for clients when they are waiting, so just ask !)

Candy - is also 1B/139 York St, QVB, She is no longer a mamasan, just works there on Wednesday, and she is the master masseurs out of this lot.

May be you can also add Mina from 288 Wattle St as well.

Unfortunately the best of them all can not be named...............lol

Good luck and enjoy

Cheers.

:smile:
I think I know who that is, lol.