PDA

View Full Version : General talk Brisbane's most perfect establishment

Sticky Date
15-07-2015, 07:59 PM
If you could design a business ….. that you would love as a customer…. What would it be like?

For me…. I’d want plenty of young HAB’s, but I’d also want the option of backpackers from Europe.

I’d locate it just near the City on the southside, like in Wooloongabba.

I'd have a manager like Allison from GTM, since she is elegant, classy, talks beautifully and always very friendly and professional.

There’d be an entry fee of about $10 with a free complimentary drink available.... not necessarily alcoholic.... maybe a really good coffee with a rum ball or two on the side.

Once inside, there’d be a lounge area where the girls would hang out, when not busy. There’d be a glass partition, between girl’s area, and the customer’s entry area bar. The girls and customers would have plenty of opportunity to make eye contact. Girls having an incentive to be attractive and engaging.

The customer could then, through the mamasan, choose a girl, and they would go to either a) a massage room, or b) a talking kiss/room (as per Korean Kiss bang). Prices would be the same in either …. Since it is in Qld, it isn’t a brothel, so no sex in either, but the massage service in the massage rooms, e.g. Angies, GTM, Sunshine, Stanley Street, Smile, Exquisite .... ( which was variable... punt on massage...no guarantee ) ..... and the other rooms having a lounge/couch for talking, cuddling, maybe kissing.

I’d deck out the rooms kind of upmarket … a little like Stanley Street….as they are about the nicest I’ve seen. Rooms would be enclosed, no partitions, soundproof with piped music.

Girls would be paid same as in massage shops now….. for the basic service by the shop, and in the kissing room, if she wanted to, she would be the non-naked girlfriend for 30 minutes for whatever fee was agreed between the two.

Ideally, there would be a hotel next door, where they could agree to go if they both desired round 2 and the girl was up for it.

Girls would dress to impress…. Short skirts… mostly being very tempting…. Teasing …… so that only guys who were married, very strong willed and wanted to stay completely faithful, would resist extras, mostly......... some very attractive young girls would not do extras..... keeping up the "punt/ no guarantee" offering.

This type of place, as much as I’d like it, wouldn’t necessarily work as a business. I suspect that the girl being assigned to the walk in customer, as in massage shops, rather than the customer choosing like in brothels….. is a big difference, that impacts on the number of girls and type of girl who can be attracted to work there and who feels comfortable working there.

For the massage, I’d like there to be a wide variety of girls in terms of openness to extras….. so as a customer wasn’t guaranteed any particular extra… Ideally, I’d like to walk in to the massage room, genuinely not knowing what level of extra might be available…. Although obviously hoping for some. Preserving the element of the unknown… the mystery …the punt.....the challenge. The exact opposite to seeing a WL or brothel where you are guaranteed of “service”, with the nature of it …mechanical…going through the motions….or very warm girlfriendish….being the unknown.

Since we’re all different….. what would you want in your dream establishment?

ecchi.gaijin
15-07-2015, 11:23 PM
I know a few exStar girls and almost all of them HATE being paraded like a piece of meat and have no interest in mingling with punters.

BrainSex
16-07-2015, 07:28 AM
Would be good to have convenient parking.
A flexible roster so that enough girls are on at busy hours.
A proper study area where the girls can complete their homework.

There was a place I visited in Zurich that your story was reminding me of. For $90 entry, mingle and chat with girls before selecting one. Have a swim, have a spa, watch a movie, free non-alcoholic drinks. Selecting a girl was $110 for 30 minutes. http://club-globe.ch/main/index.html

butyl
17-07-2015, 08:51 AM
The appropriate licenses and town planning would be good too. Then less concerns with the boys in blue and council.