PDA

View Full Version : General talk Asking for FS in massage joint

nilna
15-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Hopefully I'm not breaking some unwritten rule here. But how to people approach the subject of FS with a ML?

Do you just ask? Do you bring your own franger and pull it out of your pocket? Is there a secret handshake to prove I'm not someone trying to bust them?

I've had some great massages that I'd love for a part2, but just not sure how to go about it.

Maybe PM's are the best way for the wise ones out there.

Cheers guys.

kamo
16-07-2015, 01:33 AM
If you're after FS, just go to a FS shop. Much less frustrating for you than getting knocked back by most MLs.

garfield
16-07-2015, 01:40 AM
It will be more enjoyable in FS shop since you and girl can make lots of sound.

Anaheim
16-07-2015, 03:18 AM
I find Thai shops the easiest to get FS from many times the ML offering me the service without me asking. $50-$70 extra they'd ask for. I had to turn down sometimes cause didn't bring enough dough.haha wasn't expecting it so bit awkward at times lol

aussiegaigin
16-07-2015, 06:55 AM
If the girl is into offering extras, she will probably let you know.

If you are going to make an approach, might be better to wait till the 2nd or 3rd visit for the girl to get comfortable with you.

Talking of comfortable, massage table generally aren't.

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2015, 10:02 AM
If you're after FS, just go to a FS shop. Much less frustrating for you than getting knocked back by most MLs.

Right on brother , I couldn't have said it better myself !

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Very interesting, the OP has been around since 2012, and yet still asking these Questions?

Just wondering if he has been getting any part II yet ? FS is usually being referred to as part 3 or part 4!

kuntous
16-07-2015, 10:47 AM
You never know what to expect from ml when asking for sex.
she might ask you for insane amounts of money so you don't ask or you might get lucky!
I was visiting a ml on and off for 2 months for part 1 and the occasional nude hj but mostly clothed

One day she offered fs with no mention of $.
Her condition was only if I had a condom

But I didn't so bent her over the massage table and bareback it was!
Needless to say I never saw her again.

kuntous
16-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Very interesting, the OP has been around since 2012, and yet still asking these Questions?

Just wondering if he has been getting any part II yet ? FS is usually being referred to as part 3 or part 4!

Maybe you could send him a private message with one of your "recommendation".?

Just remember forum rule number 4!

rooter
16-07-2015, 11:14 AM
By the time you pay the extra on top of the massage it's gonna cost you around the same as FS in a FS shop anyway.
And you have to do it in rushed way, on an uncomfortable table, worry about making noise, without a shower etc.
This is just my view.
I know some punters like the challenge of trying to get FS from a ML in a R&T shop; I prefer the certainty and comfort of a FS shop. It's all good. Enjoy!

birch
16-07-2015, 11:29 AM
I've been lucky enough to have the odd FS 'trip' as an added bonus to a massage - but only after several (3-5+) sessions and with ML's that clearly aren't regularly providing the service. Sure, I accept I'm not the only lucky guy - but I'm also sure there weren't 5 'lucky guys' before and after me either... A shower and enclosed rooms are clinchers for me to proceed to part 3 or 4.

The main benefit I see from this approach is that in the few weeks of spade work you are establishing a pretty good rapport with the ML - at far less cost than weekly visits to the same WL.... so when the 'time' eventually does come - the session is pretty good with a low risk of nasty (personality or privilege) surprises and there's a certain build-up of sexual tension from not having done the deed for so long that the whole session just feels that much better...

wilisno
16-07-2015, 02:02 PM
I've been lucky enough to have the odd FS 'trip' as an added bonus to a massage - but only after several (3-5+) sessions and with ML's that clearly aren't regularly providing the service. Sure, I accept I'm not the only lucky guy - but I'm also sure there weren't 5 'lucky guys' before and after me either... A shower and enclosed rooms are clinchers for me to proceed to part 3 or 4.

The main benefit I see from this approach is that in the few weeks of spade work you are establishing a pretty good rapport with the ML - at far less cost than weekly visits to the same WL.... so when the 'time' eventually does come - the session is pretty good with a low risk of nasty (personality or privilege) surprises and there's a certain build-up of sexual tension from not having done the deed for so long that the whole session just feels that much better...
Haha ! " just feels that much better ... "

Yep ! That's the key point ! The feel !

So there's no right or wrong whether you prefer ML or WL, just the feel !

For economical reasons and enjoyment reasons, I prefer FS. If I have to go and see a girl 4-5 times to get a root, as mentioned above, it would cost me a lot more. I might go to see a girl 4-5 times and cost more than massage, but then I'll get 5-10 roots for that money ! Go figure '

birch
16-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Absolutely! - you aren't trying to tell me there's more science than art in all this, are you??

nilna
16-07-2015, 04:51 PM

Haha. Yes I agree visiting FS if you want FS.... Just had a great massage yesterday (after report to come) and didn't get much of a response when I asked. Which was a shame as she was smoking hot and I was bang up for some!

So it sounds like there isn't a secret handshake or anything!

wilisno
16-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Absolutely! - you aren't trying to tell me there's more science than art in all this, are you??
No, just trying to tell you there are different interpretation to " Art " ! ;) ;) ;) Although it's fact in terms of cost factors.

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Haha. Yes I agree visiting FS if you want FS.... Just had a great massage yesterday (after report to come) and didn't get much of a response when I asked. Which was a shame as she was smoking hot and I was bang up for some!

So it sounds like there isn't a secret handshake or anything!

No, I don't think there is an universal special code as such !! I suppose in a perfect world, all WLs will give you the girl friends feel that you want and can give you a relaxing massage after you cum.

Then, all MLs can give therapeutic firm massage as good as in the legit shop, they are all hot and young and with the body shape you always wanted. and yes, everything is on the menu, and she will be happy if you just want the part 1, happy to give you some teases and HJ only for a $20 tip, and if you so desired, for a $50 tip, she will strip naked for you and give you a full on body slide, pussy slide and cock slide and tits fuck and you can cum anywhere you like. and for an extra $100, yeap, you guessed it, you can have FS, BBBJ and CIM and the works !!

If you have any intel on the above, please let me know too.,

Cheers

:smile:

ps. Jokes aside, I think you have a better chance of getting more extras in shops outside of the city CBD !! if I were you, and you want to try your luck, get your regular RnT in your first visit, then on you return punt, pay the $100 tip (instead of the usual $50!) up front and test the water, if it is on, it is on, if not, at least you don't die wondering. and if she wants more money, then it's up to you if she is worth the extras ? just my 100 cents...........haha.

Good luck.

wilisno
16-07-2015, 05:10 PM
No, I don't think there is an universal special code as such !! I suppose in a perfect world, all WLs will give you the girl friends feel that you want and can give you a relaxing massage after you cum.

Then, all MLs can give therapeutic firm massage as good as in the legit shop, they are all hot and young and with the body shape you always wanted. and yes, everything is on the menu, and she will be happy if you just want the part 1, happy to give you some teases and HJ only for a $20 tip, and if you so desired, for a $50 tip, she will strip naked for you and give you a full on body slide, pussy slide and cock slide and tits fuck and you can cum anywhere you like. and for an extra $100, yeap, you guessed it, you can have FS, BBBJ and CIM and the works !!

If you have any intel on the above, please let me know too.,

Good luck.
All MLs can give therapeutic firm massage as good as legit shop ? That's an overstatement by far !

All hot and young and with the body shape you always wanted ? Haha, maybe to you ! That's laughable ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2015, 05:17 PM
All MLs can give therapeutic firm massage as good as legit shop ? That's an overstatement by far !

All hot and young and with the body shape you always wanted ? Haha, maybe to you ! That's laughable ! ;) ;) ;)

Brother Wil,

That was a joke and in a "Perfect World" ! which clearly we are Not in one !!

wilisno
16-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Brother Wil,

That was a joke and in a "Perfect World" ! which clearly we are Not in one !!
Sorry, I didn't catch the " Perfect World " part ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
16-07-2015, 06:03 PM
If I want full service then I go to a full service shop.

Having said that I have gone to a massage shop and seen some lovely ladies and been fortunate to have full service with them.

At a shop that is not full service there is a certain thrill in getting full service from the girl however there is something that going to a full service shop offers that cant be beat like knowing you are going to get full service and it is much more comfortable making love on a bed knowing what the end result is than going to a massage shop.

But as a male we all like the challenge and the conquest of making love to a woman you have not met before and who does not offer full service up front.

Just love Asian ladies usually prefer full service but lately have had some great punts at massage shops.

garfield
16-07-2015, 08:22 PM
The success rate to get FS from ML isn't high, maybe 1 in 10 or even more, often may require repeated visits to achieve.

And because of the shop facility, the experience isn't that great compared to a FS shop.

Nevertheless, it's out there for punters to try.

johnnysins
17-07-2015, 08:58 PM
@nilna

I have found massage shops (around Sydney CBD) that will offer extras are places that have mirrors, showers and fully enclosed rooms. Places like Jasmines in Double Bay and Thai Oasis on Poplar will offer FS with most girls. Not experienced out west but l have read that it easier to get FS at regular massage joints.

Oneonone
19-07-2015, 06:23 PM
The problem with trying to get full service at a non full service shop is that the premises are not set up for it and so are not so comfortable and the girls usually cost more buy the time you pay the massage rate plus extras,

Having said that the girls usually don't do as many full service jobs and if you get in early are usually fresh.

Mind you no matter where I punt I usually go early so the girl is usually fresh however at a massage shop they are usually younger if that's you thing.

garfield
20-07-2015, 12:42 AM
The problem with trying to get full service at a non full service shop is that the premises are not set up for it and so are not so comfortable and the girls usually cost more buy the time you pay the massage rate plus extras,

Having said that the girls usually don't do as many full service jobs and if you get in early are usually fresh.

Mind you no matter where I punt I usually go early so the girl is usually fresh however at a massage shop they are usually younger if that's you thing.

Yeah, those are the tradeoffs.
On rare occasion you may get a freebie FS, one time that it happened to me, I was just so surprised, the ML didn't even ask for extra money, I felt she was a very good person inside not one just talks about money but she's ok if she likes the person and enjoyed the sex. Overtime I've complimented her with her fair share.