PDA

View Full Version : General talk Increasing your odds

Sticky Date
16-07-2015, 01:02 PM
If you can figure out how to apply this to punting....I've yet to figure it out..... you could make a fortune as a punting coach!

But I have discovered how to consistently improve my odds elsewhere.

Here's the story.

There's this English bloke, founder and CEO of a multinational chemical company... he's worth about $500,000,000.

He comes to Australia and at the beginning of a meeting with his people here, he writes on some butchers paper on the wall...
The Four F's of Success.
And he asks around for what people think they are.
Eventually someone gives him the first one that he wants. It's

FOCUS.

Then he asks for the 2nd F of success. No one is getting it despite lots of guesses. Eventually someone asks.... Focus?

And he writes it up as the 2nd success F.

Then everyone jumps straight to what they think is the 3rd ....Focus.... and he corrects them....

the 3rd is

FUCKING....and

you guessed it the 4th secret is

Focus...

So it goes

Focus, Focus and Fucking Focus ... there are your 4 secrets to success according to this dude.

Kind of makes sense to me.... but I proved it myself in the last week.

Most mornings for the last few weeks I've been throwing 50 basket's on my home basketball court, and achieving between 50 % and 70% success. Between 25 and 35 baskets from the free throw line..... (admittedly, the distance of my free throw line might not be same as a standard basketball court) ... and the highest number of consecutive baskets I'd ever made was 7.

A few days ago, instead of shooting 50 baskets, I started shooting 5 groups of 10.... no break between.... just counting differently. That is the only difference I made. Counting in small groups rather than one large group. It definitely made a difference in my ability to focus on every throw.

Since then, I've been throwing 80% (40 to 42 baskets) each day..... achieving something several days in a row, that was previously completely out of reach. I've even shot 11 consecutive baskets twice.

If you can coach in how to apply that or any other odds increasing skill, to achieve more face to face tasting with vertical smiles ..... that'd be awesome! (At Smile, I'm probably doing about 1 in 10 or not quite that well)

I'm pretty sure, the focus on focusing on every ball, has a hell of lot to do with how Steve Smith, Don Bradman, etc managed to achieve the batting averages they have.

BrainSex
17-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Sports Coaching 101 talks about focusing on what is happening now. Yoga talks about being in the present moment and enjoying it.

The shot you played before, or the shot you will play tomorrow have very little to do with the shot you are playing now.

So, let's apply this to punting, which of these scenarios will result in a better punting experience...

**You are in your favourite mp, with a sweet asian babe. your mind is continually thinking about your girlfriend, how unfaithful you are and you hope your gf doesn't catch you.

**Same favourite mp, same sweet asian babe, your mind is thinking about how lovely is this girl, how interesting she is and how into her you are.

Take a torch to your mind and use it to shine the light on the thoughts and experiences of the moment, leaving everything else in darkness, just see the moment.

So, take each shot one at a time, and always use a condom.

Brainsex

harmony
17-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Great thread Sticky Date

Impossible to focus on my work at hand, when I have interesting threads like this

I love the FFFF principle !!

RottenLittlePunt
17-07-2015, 10:05 AM
The 4F's approach works in punting for cheaper punts/freebies. Find a ML you like and Focus Focus Focus on her and you will inprove your chances of Fucking her. Girls assume you are married, have a girlfriend, go to every shop in town, see many other MLs or just want to fuck them. It takes some effort to convince them otherwise, but can be quite rewarding.

memememe
18-07-2015, 04:18 PM
This is how I increase my odds:

Always turn up clean, well presented and brush your teeth.

I carry baby wipes in my car and use the shop toilet to clean my cock, balls and wipe away any clingons from my butt ( an ML told me that almost half her clients has dirty arses when they came there)

I carry a bill fold of cash in my pocket with all the 50 and 100 notes on the outside so when I pay for the massage they see all of the cash so are eager to get their hands on it

Act slightly shy and modest so they try harder to get you excited before the flip. I keep my legs almost together and my hands by my side tucked close to my body so I don't look like I an ready to grope

Make the ML laugh

I always ask if it's ok to touch them before I do it

I don't go for the grope on their pussy before I have a chance to get them a little relaxed and maybe a bit hit and wet by touching them gently in other places

I ask them if I can undress them and do it slowly

I never expect anything or get pushy and if they say no or stop I immediately do... That way you win their trust

I talk about their life, problems , ask about boyfriends, and when they start to get a bit horny ask them about their sex life..

I find most MLS will gradually let you do more and more to them as the trust builds...

Some of the more innocent ones even refuse money

Some of the more experienced ones even start to bring the condoms !!

popeye96
20-07-2015, 05:02 PM
This is how I increase my odds:

Always turn up clean, well presented and brush your teeth.

I carry baby wipes in my car and use the shop toilet to clean my cock, balls and wipe away any clingons from my butt ( an ML told me that almost half her clients has dirty arses when they came there)

I carry a bill fold of cash in my pocket with all the 50 and 100 notes on the outside so when I pay for the massage they see all of the cash so are eager to get their hands on it

Act slightly shy and modest so they try harder to get you excited before the flip. I keep my legs almost together and my hands by my side tucked close to my body so I don't look like I an ready to grope

Make the ML laugh

I always ask if it's ok to touch them before I do it

I don't go for the grope on their pussy before I have a chance to get them a little relaxed and maybe a bit hit and wet by touching them gently in other places

I ask them if I can undress them and do it slowly

I never expect anything or get pushy and if they say no or stop I immediately do... That way you win their trust

I talk about their life, problems , ask about boyfriends, and when they start to get a bit horny ask them about their sex life..

I find most MLS will gradually let you do more and more to them as the trust builds...

Some of the more innocent ones even refuse money

Some of the more experienced ones even start to bring the condoms !!

Except showing the big wad of cash may backfire and they ask too much for extra's.

RottenLittlePunt
20-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Except showing the big wad of cash may backfire and they ask too much for extra's.

It can also tempt someone to empty your wallet while you're in the shower. Never had it happen, or heard of it, but have wondered about it when leaving the room.

funkyguy
08-08-2015, 01:01 PM
i always have minimal cash in my wallet so i don't over tip. although one time i had this ML who i had a great time with and was willing to do ALOT more for a bit more cash than i had with me. Luckily she agreed that after doing the deed i can go withdraw from an ATM. i contemplated about not returning but she gave me a fantastic time i didn't want to sour her for future punters

jaccky
08-08-2015, 01:36 PM
It can also tempt someone to empty your wallet while you're in the shower. Never had it happen, or heard of it, but have wondered about it when leaving the room. Had that happen to me once. Figured gee, I wasn't that special after all lol

flamejob
08-08-2015, 02:09 PM
i always have minimal cash in my wallet so i don't over tip. although one time i had this ML who i had a great time with and was willing to do ALOT more for a bit more cash than i had with me. Luckily she agreed that after doing the deed i can go withdraw from an ATM. i contemplated about not returning but she gave me a fantastic time i didn't want to sour her for future punters

It is a fine line between having enough to cover those unexpected but highly pleasurable extras and to completely blow your budget. I visited one ML last year who charged far more for the extras than I had budgeted so I left with blue balls. Now, I really should have left it at that but I was so taken by her that i returned the following week and forked out a shit load more than most people would consider acceptable and went her deluxe service which included fully nude, touching and relief (sadly no full service) even though her price was more than some charge for FS. I figured if I just forked out for the hand relief, i'd be back the next week to check our her deluxe service anyway, so was better to just accept that i was a weak and pathetic punter who wanted her naked and stop fucking around with only paying for half the service I wanted. After that, i was good and went back to the MLs who charge a far more realistic price.

harmony
08-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Interesting stuff bro flamejob
Just go to a full service place
Cant be guaranteed a perfect punt, but you will never have to have blue balls

jaccky
08-08-2015, 04:59 PM
It is a fine line between having enough to cover those unexpected but highly pleasurable extras and to completely blow your budget. I visited one ML last year who charged far more for the extras than I had budgeted so I left with blue balls. Now, I really should have left it at that but I was so taken by her that i returned the following week and forked out a shit load more than most people would consider acceptable and went her deluxe service which included fully nude, touching and relief (sadly no full service) even though her price was more than some charge for FS. I figured if I just forked out for the hand relief, i'd be back the next week to check our her deluxe service anyway, so was better to just accept that i was a weak and pathetic punter who wanted her naked and stop fucking around with only paying for half the service I wanted. After that, i was good and went back to the MLs who charge a far more realistic price. well as long as you didnt return the following week for another Deluxe service lol

flamejob
09-08-2015, 08:09 AM
well as long as you didnt return the following week for another Deluxe service lol

lol, no. I would have had she not been so expensive. I don't know how many others would have paid what she was charging, so I think she may have been jipping herself out of extra business. Ultimately, it may have been her budget that was suffering with exorbitant prices.