PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Heart run into spicy kimchi.....hot hot slim model!!!

lonely heart
16-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Haven't had Korean for a long long time now. Got a call from a brother saying new girl at Geisha Club. My experience from this place is mixed but knowing how picky this brother is, I have same faith in this intel.

I booked in advance to avoid disappointment. Reception shown me Two other girls before showing me Nana....very slim and tall but such a nice pair of tits, nice ass two. So pay for 45 mins....

I went for a quick shower. Then we chat a bit, Nana's English is ok. Better than many Korean and than was a surprise. Fell her all over. Milky smooth skin and I just can't keep my hands off her tits. She give me some light kisses, a bit of licking here and ten, follow by a pretty good CBJ.

She started by mounting herself on me, and to be honest I can stay in this position till I finish, looking at her tits bouncing up and down was soooo nice. I soon flip her over and go into doggy, That is another amazing sight with her long legs. Blow my load no long after we switch back to miss.

Overall I think Nana is absolute bargain at this price. Absolute stunning model figure. You are not going to get the services level of some Chinese or thai girls, but it's a must try experience in my opinion.

paddington244
17-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Thank you brother lonely heart....

Nana is working today!! Come and enjoy the super model experience from NaNa. I assure you you will be kicking yourself if you miss out.