PDA

View Full Version : General talk Angelic..... too good to be true?

jazza69
17-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Hey Punters, has anyone had an experience with this ML?

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/hot-angel-most-sexy-and-very-sensual-exotic-relaxation/6644326

Price is pretty good if it is true!

BrainSex
17-07-2015, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the forum Jazz69.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum over the past couple of weeks. I notice your posts quite often know more about what is happening in the third person tense. Any chance you can share with us some of your first hand punting stories. You've spent a fair amount of time hunting down info, knocking on doors late at night, even going so far as to read the Cracker conditions of use. Please share some experiences so that we know what type of girls you like and can PM you details etc.

Brainsex

jazza69
17-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Thanks BS.....

I have been punting on massages here in brissy for a while.... and like everyone, have found that a place once good is now crap....

I used to visit Shanghai at Carina a lot, but when Amy and Donna (she changed her name to Emma) left, the place went downhill. Ended up trying a lot of other places, and was quite dissapointed with the quality of service. TIP: if a girl asks if you have been here before, you always say "I have, but it was last year" - this way you aren't filtered out for "you come back next time and I make you happy!" and have to DIY for satisfaction.

I did get great satisfaction at I heart Massage at Camp Hill for a while, but again, once the girl moved on, happiness dissapeared. The went to Stanley St for a great time with Tulip until she went back to Korea. I had a lovely time recently at Lumley st - but it is a drive for me, but hope to go back soon.

So just looking and testing....

jazza69
17-07-2015, 12:22 PM
I should have added.....

I am not afraid to walk away from someone who is not what they promise... and everyone here should do the same - they might get the message then.

I have done this with ML/WL's at Corwall St Greenslopes, Logan Rd Buranda (Abby - old chook not the 24 she claimed) and a number at Gabba Central towers.

Zuzie - who was at Gabba Central was a real gem - but now gone.... Punting now costs a lot more money and is more hit and miss!

BrainSex
18-07-2015, 07:50 AM
cool, bring it on.

Krewella
18-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Anyone else go and check this out? Can say with certainty I would go back, left very happy.

jazza69
18-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Anyone else go and check this out? Can say with certainty I would go back, left very happy.

Are you saying you have tried out Angelic??

Krewella
19-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Are you saying you have tried out Angelic??

Yes, tried it. She is operating out of a premises in Greenslopes. But inside, I found that it was just her working there. It's actually a pretty nice little setup with shower, heater, clean room etc.

Well worth the visit, she really is a stunner with a character to boot. She is incredibly playful, but if you're looking for more than a massage with a smile, this isn't her. She's playful but she has boundaries, which I found fantastic as she will tease you like there is no tomorrow.

Adrel
31-07-2015, 02:05 PM
I saw her yesterday
Photos are spot on and recent
Very playful but within boundaries
All good though

boyracer88
31-07-2015, 09:47 PM
I also had a punt last week.

Nice massage. Quite kinky and like adrel said very playful, hot body.

Left very happy. Not bad VFM.