PDA

View Full Version : General talk A key question you might ask

Sticky Date
17-07-2015, 11:29 AM
If you get massage primarily to get your back rubbed, move on.... but if you rock up to an establishment primarily to have a particular muscle rubbed, you might ask.....in a lowered half whispering voice

"Do you do "special massage" ?

I've asked this a few times now.

Several times, I've been told very politely and with a smile that "Sorry, we don't do that here"

And at other places, I've been ushered into the room, and indeed given a special massage.

Something you might try, if you'd rather not have a perfectly straight massage.

I haven't asked that question at Star or Angies....... that would be interesting.... perhaps for those who like these places...asking this question, might change the odds ...maybe?

There is a place on Adelaide Street just west of Edward St.... and it has all the right signage.... and even one thats always there, saying they are looking for new massage staff.......... I thought that was a good sign. However, it turned out, the key question would have been good to ask there, in retrospect.

Once I paid, and was shown to the room, it quickly became clear that I would receive a very good Thai massage.... on the floor, by a skilled masseur....but definitely no extras.

BrainSex
17-07-2015, 12:05 PM
the timing of asking that question is paramount.

another one is to always say "Yes" to their question, "have you been here before?"

jazza69
17-07-2015, 12:18 PM
the timing of asking that question is paramount.

another one is to always say "Yes" to their question, "have you been here before?"

I just said pretty much the same thing in my other post..... always indicate you have been before even if you haven't!

jimmyp
17-07-2015, 01:06 PM
I just said pretty much the same thing in my other post..... always indicate you have been before even if you haven't!

Absolutely spot on, and there are so many ways of dropping it into conversation.

I usually do the "Hi, what's your name? I haven't seen you here before" line and that gets the conversation flowing in the right direction

lofty
17-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Hi Gents
My favorite is to lie on my back and when they return their reaction gives you a good idea whats going to go. On one occasion an ML came in and said "What is this?" in a jovial voice and grabbed hold of the one eyed miner, knew I was on for HE. Been lucky every time with that method, paid a visit to Upper Mt Gravatt, gave the old line about a mate recommending the place, he said i would get a looked after. She gave a good massage and HE, she said to me "I see your mate told you about this!" LOL
I had a massage with an ML at Springwood and approached the subject of HE during general chat, worked out well because she knew what to do and teased the old fella well during the massage, prior to the HE.

Its a Punt, thats the game! More extras you get the better the punt, get nothing well you had a bad punt!

Happy punting!

Lofty

danenth
17-07-2015, 04:14 PM
This one of the main reasons i get a loyalty card from all the shop i visit. Not so much to get the free massage but to let them know ive been there before. Definitely pays off.