PDA

View Full Version : Can any one help me out thanks

daveweelan82
24-01-2013, 05:36 AM
I was at amore massage in the city and saw a very pretty girl had a great massage ect and left happy. Here's my problem I forgot to ask her name I went back last week and tried asking for her but they did not know who I ment. Has any one been to amore in the last few weeks? This girl is quite tall for an Asian girl she has long hair very pretty she also has a tattoo of a star on her hand if any one knows her name can u let me know so I can call and book her thanks

SillyK2
24-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Was she very pretty?
Was her massage really good?
Any extras?
Did you do a review of her anywhere?

daveweelan82
24-01-2013, 12:36 PM
She was very pretty great body.no I did not do a review but she is worth a visit I just forgot to aske her name.

SillyK2
24-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Ok, let me get this straight
You found something pretty, she was well worth a visit, you didn't review, but now that you can't find her you're here looking for info.
Now you know why the old fellas on this site are complaining about people who come and take but never give??
Good luck buddy

daveweelan82
24-01-2013, 04:19 PM
I've just joined the site and I've even contributed something all I was after was a name nothing else if u can't help fine. Some on this site say be be discreet because of ml getting into trouble. But here u are saying tell the world. If u have not got anything decent to say thanks for your comments.

myron
24-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Surprise bro BS has not given his wisdom yet here ... =)

daveweelan82
09-02-2013, 06:09 PM
I just want to say thanks to every one who pm me trying to help so thank you and yes I found out her name it is Maggie and yes I've been to see her very nice. She also works at ocean Starr a couple of days a week there she uses Amanda so I'm happy I can see her In both shops. Couldn't make it last week but I will be there early next week. Thanks guys.