PDA

View Full Version : General talk That time of year

jimmyp
17-07-2015, 01:11 PM
I was at a place southside this week, and didn't get the offer of extras.

But if I did, I would have said "Yeah, here's ten bucks. Turn the bloody heater on!"

She probably thought I wasn't showing any interest in extras, but in reality, it was that cold, everything retracted inside of me.

There's is good thread going here about the perfect establishment. Two words - climate control!

lofty
17-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Clues on this place JP? I have thought the same, is it worth having a punt if it turns out to be bloody freezing!!!

RottenLittlePunt
17-07-2015, 04:01 PM
I was at a place southside this week, and didn't get the offer of extras.

But if I did, I would have said "Yeah, here's ten bucks. Turn the bloody heater on!"

She probably thought I wasn't showing any interest in extras, but in reality, it was that cold, everything retracted inside of me.

There's is good thread going here about the perfect establishment. Two words - climate control!

Yeah Star used to always have the AC on extra cold. I always assumed that and the long wait for the flip as she went for a towel was a ploy to calm things down.

Rodgersodger
17-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Was planning a punt today but way to cold and windy will wait for the weekend when they say should be warmer

BrainSex
18-07-2015, 07:48 AM
even getting into a warmed room is going to take a 15 minutes to warm up.

memememe
18-07-2015, 01:26 PM
I like evergreen in the valley... They have heat pads on the massage benches !!

jimmyp
19-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Clues on this place JP? I have thought the same, is it worth having a punt if it turns out to be bloody freezing!!!

It was the Kuring-Gai ski run at Mt Tarragindi - make sure you take your thermals!

slayerjas
19-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Have been doing this for years.....but WTF. Lately seem to have been shown a room that is fit for being hired out as a cold store!
Girls. If you want to keep or find new clients.....keep them warm!

ecchi.gaijin
20-07-2015, 10:02 AM
It was the Kuring-Gai ski run at Mt Tarragindi - make sure you take your thermals!

I used to follow my favourite to this shop when she was rostered here. The rooms are very cold in winter but the girls used to have portable heaters which did the job fine. Of course, having 2 people on the table also made a difference. :slobber:

While on the topic, Angies also has table warming mats. A lot of new staff here recently, so still tying to work out who is best to see.

BrainSex
20-07-2015, 07:17 PM
While on the topic, Angies also has table warming mats. A lot of new staff here recently, so still tying to work out who is best to see.

you must be the only punter still going to Angies. Why bother?

Rodgersodger
20-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Obviously lots of punter go there still as they are still in business and when ever I visit seems always busy . But I forgot brainsex only endorses stanley st .. Lol

Mdlovespunting
20-07-2015, 10:49 PM
I like evergreen in the valley... They have heat pads on the massage benches !!

Ahhh mememememe we should compare notes, there were so many replies to this quote:)