PDA

View Full Version : Question Best place to go for a Body Slide and FS in one session?

letzprty
18-07-2015, 07:54 PM
I recently discovered the slippery art of the Body Slide and when it was over i immediately thought to myself why haven't i experienced this yet. And the answer to that has always been that i just thought it would be a big tease and i'd want to go to a FS establishment straight after. And although the experience of the BS was amazing and i was able to get a load off, i really wanted to shag her as well. So i'm asking the forum can anyone recommend an establishment where you can get a good BS with the option for FS in the same session.

Places i know about:

244 Oxford St - Geisha Club Premium Service including water bed - 30/150, 45/220, 60/280
Rockdale 485 60/$120 BS 60/$160 FS together $260

But not many reviews talk about BS & FS in a single session.

Oneonone
19-07-2015, 06:19 PM
I saw an after report today on Yuna at 533 where she did a body slide not sure if she does them all the time but full service is standard at 533

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2015, 11:25 AM
You mean like this and followed by a fuck ??

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0d0fe7b4945817f57ce31501deffb196/tumblr_nqcc243Nc21qgdydto1_500.jpg

Mr Bastard
20-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Take a bottle of massage oil with u and ask the girl your going to Fuk or just initiate it yourself, use your imagination- easy

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2015, 04:53 PM
I recently discovered the slippery art of the Body Slide and when it was over i immediately thought to myself why haven't i experienced this yet. And the answer to that has always been that i just thought it would be a big tease and i'd want to go to a FS establishment straight after. And although the experience of the BS was amazing and i was able to get a load off, i really wanted to shag her as well. So i'm asking the forum can anyone recommend an establishment where you can get a good BS with the option for FS in the same session.

Places i know about:

244 Oxford St - Geisha Club Premium Service including water bed - 30/150, 45/220, 60/280
Rockdale 485 60/$120 BS 60/$160 FS together $260

But not many reviews talk about BS & FS in a single session.

Hi buddy, just saw the same thread you posted in the other forum, you must be really keen on this, so here is what I can share with my rather limited knowledge in this area as I don't usually go to RnT shop for FS................haha

Yes, I think 244 is a good example. 8 Railway Parade Burwood is probably another shop where most MLs can/will provide FS, again, no guarantee but you should double check with the MLs at meet and greet to avoid disappointment.

Many of the cauc body to body shops are known to have FS available at a premium: For example, Misty's at 377 Riley, At Michelles in Potts Point, RPM at Bayswater Road, Nirvana at Cleveland St and Bodyrotic at 136 Parramatta Road. Again, not 100% guaranteed that every MLs in these shops are open for FS but chances are pretty good.

Many of the Thai body to body shops are good hunting grounds for brothers looking for FS in RnT shops too.

In the City, I think your best bet is at Chequers, take the King Massage and offer an extra $100 tip will probably have all your desires fullfilled.

Good luck

Cheers

blitz
20-07-2015, 09:05 PM
letzprty, read my ar's on Vanessa at Hornsby 142. maybe she can satisfy your needs.

letzprty
21-07-2015, 10:55 AM

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0d0fe7b4945817f57ce31501deffb196/tumblr_nqcc243Nc21qgdydto1_500.jpg

That's exactly what i mean!

letzprty
21-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Thanks a lot fellas, i've got a month of being a bachelor and just got my tax refund. So time to do some punting. I'll post my ARs soon after. Cheers again.

letzprty
21-07-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi buddy, just saw the same thread you posted in the other forum, you must be really keen on this, so here is what I can share with my rather limited knowledge in this area as I don't usually go to RnT shop for FS................haha

Yes, I think 244 is a good example. 8 Railway Parade Burwood is probably another shop where most MLs can/will provide FS, again, no guarantee but you should double check with the MLs at meet and greet to avoid disappointment.

Many of the cauc body to body shops are known to have FS available at a premium: For example, Misty's at 377 Riley, At Michelles in Potts Point, RPM at Bayswater Road, Nirvana at Cleveland St and Bodyrotic at 136 Parramatta Road. Again, not 100% guaranteed that every MLs in these shops are open for FS but chances are pretty good.

Many of the Thai body to body shops are good hunting grounds for brothers looking for FS in RnT shops too.

In the City, I think your best bet is at Chequers, take the King Massage and offer an extra $100 tip will probably have all your desires fullfilled.

Good luck

Cheers

Thanks for your time Ahlungor, it's much appreciated.

phoenix555
21-07-2015, 08:40 PM
One of the rnt shop in campsie is known to be able to tip for FS. But I never went there myself. Pm me if you need more info.

exstar
23-07-2015, 03:53 AM
rnt with FS is not something openly advertised, but usually thai places allow it just need to look out for the 'vital' signs

s0019
23-07-2015, 11:38 PM
rnt with FS is not something openly advertised, but usually thai places allow it just need to look out for the 'vital' signs

Could you please share some tips about the sign please. Much appreciate.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Could you please share some tips about the sign please. Much appreciate.

Simple, if ever your massage girl shall bring with her a small bag or ladies toiletry bag of some sort or a similar small bag already sitting innocently on the side table - that's a sign! 90% of the time . Doms can be found there ! Game on !

Cheers

s0019
25-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Simple, if ever your massage girl shall bring with her a small bag or ladies toiletry bag of some sort or a similar small bag already sitting innocently on the side table - that's a sign! 90% of the time . Doms can be found there ! Game on !

Cheers

I see. This does make a lot of sense. Thanks bro.

rockabilly
25-07-2015, 11:25 PM

I just had to download this movie. Good movie!

Searching for this service too when I'm in Sydney next week! Help appreciated! Ahlunghor, you helped me out last time. Hoping you can help me again this time too!

moving4ward
26-07-2015, 09:30 AM
Can't believe I missed this thread....

I think THE EMMA from Oasis is an obvious choice. The problem is I am not sure about her FS price.

Pure massage in North Sydney will also have girls who can do this. FS is usually $50 extra.

You did mention 244, have you ask Yada to do it? Just pay for an hour and she will do what every you ask, and those D cup is certainly up for the job.

Vivi is my current favourite though, that report coming soon. Man they should give me a credit account or 10 get 1 free card.

sukeong
26-07-2015, 04:17 PM
For real authentic good service probably the soap lands in Japan. Then again you have to be genuine Japanese to enter many of those places so I've heard.

rooter
26-07-2015, 06:32 PM
For real authentic good service probably the soap lands in Japan. Then again you have to be genuine Japanese to enter many of those places so I've heard.

Pattaya in Thailand and also Bangkok has amazing soaplands.
I think some Thai entrepreneurs came up with the idea of catering to Japanese sex tourists and set them up.
But "falangs" are very welcome, in fact the Thai girls seemed very happy to see me.
But hey, they are WLs, they will always tell you what want to hear; "I love Aussie guys", "I love Japanese guys", "I love Russian guys", "I Love Chinese guys" ;)
Don't question or ask questions when punting, you might not like the answers, ... just enjoy ...

x-shawn
26-07-2015, 10:00 PM
I just had to download this movie. Good movie!

Searching for this service too when I'm in Sydney next week! Help appreciated! Ahlunghor, you helped me out last time. Hoping you can help me again this time too!

Could you share the link ?

x-shawn
26-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Can't believe I missed this thread....

I think THE EMMA from Oasis is an obvious choice. The problem is I am not sure about her FS price.

Pure massage in North Sydney will also have girls who can do this. FS is usually $50 extra.

You did mention 244, have you ask Yada to do it? Just pay for an hour and she will do what every you ask, and those D cup is certainly up for the job.

Vivi is my current favourite though, that report coming soon. Man they should give me a credit account or 10 get 1 free card.

Really ? Pure Massage can offer FS ? I always want to try this shop ... any girl recommendation ?

rockabilly
26-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Could you share the link ?

Sure. I'm pretty sure this was it

http://www.javbus.com/en/ABP-299

Click on the link under "Magnet Link"

moving4ward
26-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Really ? Pure Massage can offer FS ? I always want to try this shop ... any girl recommendation ?

That I don't really know. I remember there is a big thread on auxxx. I only know about how it works because YADA told me as she works there too. For me if I need that kind of services, I just go to 244 and see her......or Vivi.

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2015, 10:10 AM
Geisha in 244 Paddington is the right shop for this no doubt !

They are fully licensed , have fs rooms and massage rooms and all with ensuites !

You want a proper body slides? Get a massage room and ask a girl who can do both b2b and FS! But you then have to fuck her on the massage table !

Or you can get a regular fs room where is more comfortable to fuck in a bed! But then the body slides in the bed is not quite the same isnt it ?

You decide !

x-shawn
30-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Not all girls do. You have to ask and that usually happens once you get in the room.
You generally don't get a choice of girl in this shop. If you walk in you get the next girl available. I guess if you booked someone it would be different.

What about girls there, in terms of look and skill ...

x-shawn
30-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Sure. I'm pretty sure this was it

http://www.javbus.com/en/ABP-299

Click on the link under "Magnet Link"

Thanks, mate ... a good website, though, it would be better to have video categories ...