PDA

View Full Version : Hot stuff for a cold day

Good Fortune
19-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Today Sunday 19/7
The very popular Summer, Nicky, Lily and Cindy are there to warm you up on this cold Sydney day!
Always eager to please - why don't you pop along to Green Square for a happy relaxing time with one of our special ladies!

New rosters kept up to date regularly - see our website.

sexercisor2230
19-07-2015, 07:08 PM
sounds like you are the only one who gets looked after here

sexercisor2230
19-07-2015, 07:10 PM
"Hot stuff for a cold day" they said, and they weren't wrong.
Racked up today and saw new girl Cindy. Website says Brazil, but I couldn't get any South American lingo out of her!
Who cares? Nicely proportioned body - C cups, long legs ( to grip you with - and they did). Pretty face, tight pussy - what else matters!?
Paid the usual $60 for 60 plus extras $50 for nude HJ and CFS.
I think this little shop has lifted its game lately - recently all my punts here have been VERY rewarding.
Cindy does a good massage and likes to please. But on the turn over she saw that I was sure ready for more.
She said she wants me! Oh. I was on the table and standing to attention when she jumped on top and suddenly the BEST Cowgirl.
Riding me like a rodeo rider - covered but still a great time! Hard to keep silent in situations like this! But the look on her face and the GRIP of those long legs I am sure sure she enjoyed!
I sure did and this was a good one, so I'll cum again soon hehe! I did think she was very wet and maybe a squirter? Oh I should be so lucky! I think a couple of the others here.....
Cmon guys, TOFTT and let us know!

I also have emails from the shop owner also with the name steven.

Strayer Mate
20-07-2015, 10:03 AM
think you may be on to it, sexercisor ... I've actually TTFTT'd here ... (taken 3 for the team) .... with VERY ordinary results
had tubby Mimi who was the complete antithesis of her Burwood namesake...
then tried 'jaws' Alice ... an improvement but pretty basic service of nudeHJ, still tummy tub, and definitely no 'extras' like OP suggests
finally tried Leya, purportedly from Singapore but is definitely Thai, very $$-focussed ... super nice figure though, but no extras beyond nude HJ for $50 (plus $40 house fee for msg)
Alice and Leya both did reasonable Part One, nothing special, probably Alice the better at firm msg
So 3 tries and for $90 for half hour msg with just nude HJ, I gotta compare unfavourably with ubiquitous $75-$90 half hour FS joints in the southern suburbs, and the similar priced CBD massage joints that have smokin' hot young MLs with enthusiastic services..
Mind you, given the tight quarters and acoustics in this place, not sure wild FS would be that practical BUT some DFK or BJ action wouldnt go astray for the price, given the MLs arent stunners
Of course, my experiences may be a reflection that I'm fat, old and ugly ... so YMMV ... as Stephen seems to very very regularly receive here ... possibly uniquely so, as bro' Sexercisor has suggested...