View Full Version : Bellevue 12 Lily & Cavaliers @ 12 Bellevue

Steven Seagal
19-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Person's Name : Lily
Establishment : 12 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills
Date of Visit : June & July 2015
Contact Details/Address/Weblink0 : 9281 8480
Hours of Business : 10:00- Late
Rates : 65 half hour, 65/30. 100/45.130 for the hour.
Size/shape : Round, Size 10
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : Dfk, bbj with cim, covered sex..
Value for money/recommend? : Read review below.

Howdy Mates.

This is a double review of Lily.

Let me start by saying that I have always striven to be a ‘nice guy’. The fact that I strive to be one tells me that, in reality, I m probably not one.

When I have tried to be ‘Mr. Nice Guy’ things have blown up in my face life a clown cigar.

Take for example when I took Iris Glaucoma out for a date. As you know, I am Jewish and originally from the Bronx in New York. I came from a working class family but my parents thought it best if I went to a synagogue in lower Manhattan where I might meet a ‘better class of people’. It was there I met Iris. Her father was a wool merchant and had money to burn.

I was surprised when I asked Iris out and she agreed.

I decided instead of using the subway, it would be taxies all the way with Iris. I arranged for us to eat at a place owned by a friend of my Dad. The place was called ‘Café Kike’ and had kosher food that you could eat and not wind up with diarrhoea. After that we went and saw Star Trek the Movie and that felt safe because the two stars William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy were Jews.

I thought I was being ‘swell’ and ‘nice’ so it was a bit shocked when I dropped Iris off, asked her for another data and was told NO.

When I asked her why she said that I wasn’t a very ‘nice’ guy and not a cavalier. I asked her what a cavalier was and she replied:

“A cavalier is a guy who picks you up in a fancy car like a Cadillac El Dorado. He gives you a box of expensive candy and an orchid corsage. He then wines and dines you in one of New York’s finest restaurants and then takes you to a top Broadway Show like South Pacific. He then drops you off at your front door, bows low, kisses your hand and says, “Thank you for a lovely evening”.

Seagal: That a CAVALIER?
Iris: It sure is.
Seagal: We have a term for those guys in the Bronx.
Iris: What’s that?
Seagal: We call the FUCKHEADS!

Let me just say that in this instance trying to be ‘nice’ didn’t work.

This brings us to Lily.

I have seen Lily for years and had the pleasure of seeing her while she was pregnant and experience what that was like with her.

She left for several months to take care of her baby boy and only recently returned. So . . .I wanted to see her again.

She has put on extra pounds, her face is more round, but her pussy is still reasonably tight. She has a bit of a belly and her breast, at C cup, seem a tad small for her torso, but she is still attractive in her own way.

Shortly after the hour session began she received a call and, me trying to be a ‘nice guy’, insisted she answer the call. What I didn’t realise at the time is she took this as a signal to answer a call 5 times and these were all from the same punter! You read this correctly. It was 5 times from the same punter.

In between the calls she did bbj, rim, and I had her in mish and doggie, but she was often taking to this joker while it happened! So, for example, she’d be sucking my cock and take it out of her gob and talk to this clown and then return to putting my wee-wee back into her mouth.

I had enough. I was too much of a ‘nice guy’ to complain, so I told her to go out and get old Mona and I’d finish off with her.

This wasn’t her fault . . it was mine. I was too ‘nice’ to stop her.

Well, everyone deserves a second chance and a month later I chose her again. This time when we got into the room the following interaction ensued:

Seagal: The clock does not start until I finish what I want to say.
Lily: Ok.
Seagal: I wasn’t happy with you last time.
Lily: Wasn’t happy?
Seagal: I want your phone switched off.
Lily: Ok
Seagal: I want you to have me as the centre of attention.
Lily: Ok.
Seagal: I am not a cavalier.
Lily: What’s a cavalier?
Seagal: You don’t want to go there.

I enjoyed this session.

She provided dfk, bbj with cim, doggie, mish and cowgirl.

I enjoyed being with her. Her service is still to notch when she wants it to be.

Well, I’ve said enough for now.

Take care gang and I will catch you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .

Until that time.

Steven ‘No more Mr. Nice Guy’ Seagal

Bigfoot
19-07-2015, 10:23 PM
I thought Mr Nice Guys was Jackie Chan movie.

But sounds good either way

Raybo
21-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Ah Lily......love her bbbj.

gentlescream
22-07-2015, 07:23 PM
Finally she's back...

Steven Seagal
25-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Yes, she is back and carrying a few extra kilos.

Seagal