PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's going on?!

Rodgersodger
20-07-2015, 09:45 PM
So Sunday I decided to go for a punt was at stones corner pub festival so thought fuck it will go for a dirty massage old Indian shop walk down closed and chained up about 4pm so thought where now so walk to stoneham but so many people in street cause of the festival at pub so walked off. Then remembered a new massage shop I saw along the strip at stones corner few weeks back get there and fuck me gone closed down and shop now empty!! Ok now getting pissed off I thought what's close ok go to Hong massage on cavindish Rd first visit go in all ladies must be in there 50s so I said just 30 mins massage was shit no oil used at all rooms cold then cost me a $50 for shit finish and on top of that she kept my $10 change !!
Worst Sunday punt

jazza69
20-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Well that is just crap.... I tried Hong Massage once and it is an avoid place at all costs..... I tried the skanky indian on logan rd once too - avoid that one as well!

Better luck next time!

Digger
20-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Well that is just crap.... I tried Hong Massage once and it is an avoid place at all costs..... I tried the skanky indian on logan rd once too - avoid that one as well!

Better luck next time!

I think you mean Hong Kong Massage at Coorparoo. Hong Massage is in Springwood.

Digger
20-07-2015, 10:20 PM
So Sunday I decided to go for a punt was at stones corner pub festival so thought fuck it will go for a dirty massage old Indian shop walk down closed and chained up about 4pm so thought where now so walk to stoneham but so many people in street cause of the festival at pub so walked off. Then remembered a new massage shop I saw along the strip at stones corner few weeks back get there and fuck me gone closed down and shop now empty!! Ok now getting pissed off I thought what's close ok go to Hong massage on cavindish Rd first visit go in all ladies must be in there 50s so I said just 30 mins massage was shit no oil used at all rooms cold then cost me a $50 for shit finish and on top of that she kept my $10 change !!
Worst Sunday punt

I thought you had some knowledge of the Massage Shop scene Rodger. Why did not you try Stanley St or Angie's?

Rodgersodger
20-07-2015, 11:59 PM
I like to try all shops been these shops long along just thought maybe they had improved!! But was wrong but hey that's punting