PDA

View Full Version : Question Worst thing you did

garfield
21-07-2015, 01:12 PM
What's the worst thing you did to a ML or WL?

Is it some harsh words?
Not respecting their limits?
Not paying their tips?
Etc

I'm always nice to the girls perhaps worst for me is lying to them.

What about you, time to fess up!!

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Why don't we talk about the nicest things we did to a ML or WL instead ??

No offends brother garfield, I thing it's safer, better and more interesting to share romantic, happy and good experiences rather than sharing the weird things some nut case did to the working ladies, be aware of copy cats !!

whoiam
21-07-2015, 02:06 PM

No offends brother garfield, I thing it's safer, better and more interesting to share romantic, happy and good experiences rather than sharing the weird things some nut case did to the working ladies, be aware of copy cats !!

Or the worst VS Nicest .... lol

garfield
21-07-2015, 02:08 PM

Okay, that's a good idea but how about you open a new thread so we can hear both the nice and bad as well?

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Okay, that's a good idea but how about you open a new thread so we can hear both the nice and bad as well?

Sure, now that a lot more brothers are posting in the general section, this could be a very nice thread !! I mean the other thread I just started,,,,,,,,,lol :cool2:

Oneonone
21-07-2015, 06:29 PM
I am always nice to wl and always treat them nice.

So I suppose the worst thing I have done is walk out on them or not book them.

That sounds a bit arrogant but I don't mean it that way I was thinking a wl is after money so she needs a booking if you don't book her then she looses.

CunningLinguist
21-07-2015, 10:09 PM
The worst thing I ever did was give good BFE to a KPS WL, it was like throwing good after bad, and a complete waste of time ... :)

garfield
21-07-2015, 10:55 PM
The worst thing I ever did was give good BFE to a KPS WL, it was like throwing good after bad, and a complete waste of time ... :)

Worst for you but nicest thing perhaps you did for ML

uglyphil
21-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Accidentally CIP :(

My favourite working girl and I were engaged in some particularly vigorous lovemaking... BB - which is bad enough.

The one thing she said was "Don't cum in me..."

I lost control, and began to cum. The look of abject horror on her face still haunts me. I pulled out so it was only a few spurts but still...

She washed, and douched and within a few minutes she was laughing about it and saying it was OK. But I couldn't stop apologising. She has never held it against me and continues to see me to this day...in fact, she insists I see her and her face lights up whenever I do, as does mine, I am sure.

But that day, for a few seconds, I broke her trust.

By far, the worst thing I have done :(