PDA

View Full Version : Question What is the nicest thing you have ever done to a ML or WL ?? besides a big Tip !!

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2015, 02:53 PM
What is the nicest thing you have ever done to a ML or WL ?? besides a big Tip !!

As requested by brother garfield............haha

:smile:

garfield
21-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Giving them a proper massage followed by part 2. Lol

yasyeh123
21-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Took her out for a romantic dinner on her bday follow by part 2 and a birthday gift.

birch
21-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Gave her a share tip which she increased my recommended quantity by 10 times and subsequently made 43k. While I only made $4,300! It's been one of my best 'investments' to date!

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Gave her a share tip which she increased my recommended quantity by 10 times and subsequently made 43k. While I only made $4,300! It's been one of my best 'investments' to date!

And how many free punts you got on the side ?? :slobber:

vvillie
21-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Held her while she cried on my shoulder for two hours.

garfield
21-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Held her while she cried on my shoulder for two hours.

Wow, what's wrong with her?

uglyphil
21-07-2015, 11:31 PM
*** oops, wrong thread ***

Soz

birch
21-07-2015, 11:54 PM
"And how many free punts you got on the side ?? "

Ha AH - I'm still counting them:) - but they aren't free - just heavily subsidised... I guess you could say I'm a long-term investor more than a gambler...

max_power
22-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Giving them a satisfying root

Drudeboy
10-08-2015, 12:11 AM
Given a couple of them lifts to near their home at the end of their shifts (I was last customer & not to their front door etc), but took myself out of my way a bit. Saved them the cost of a taxi after a slow day & got plenty of 'appreciation' in following punts.

Why???
10-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Responded to the demand in a cute Thai accent ......fuck my bum

CunningLinguist
10-08-2015, 06:48 PM
What is the nicest thing you have ever done to a ML or WL ?? besides a big Tip !!
:smile:

Cunnilingus to completion.

huggyaust
15-08-2015, 07:20 AM
making the ML cum in part II

imaragingbull
15-08-2015, 09:00 AM
making the ML cum in part II

How kind and thoughtful of you!! Good work, brother!

Mr Bastard
15-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Growled her out "Like a Lizard in a Sieve" for the whole session, but I'm an incosiderate Bastard........

uglyphil
15-08-2015, 09:19 PM
It doesn't have to be a big thing.

Sending them flowers on their birthday is always received well, for example ...

croney
19-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Allowed her to cum on my face.Penny77

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2015, 01:32 AM
Well, I started this thread, so I suppose I should contribute too.

.......... Sorry on second thought, may be not !

garfield
20-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Well, I started this thread, so I suppose I should contribute too.

.......... Sorry on second thought, may be not !

You should share, don't keep us hanging

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2015, 10:59 AM
You should share, don't keep us hanging

Don't think so, the lady's privacy must be protected !

imaragingbull
20-08-2015, 11:46 AM
No one is asking for the lady's details, are they? ;-)

rooter
20-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Many years ago I saw a WL who had just arrived from overseas.
It was a hot day and we had a full on hot and sweaty session so I went straight to the tap and had a big drink of water.
I invited her over to have a drink but she refused; she said it wasn't safe to drink tap water.
I tried to convince her Sydney water is perfectly safe but she wouldn't believe me - she was clearly thirsty though.
So after I left I went straight to the nearest convenience store bought two bottles of water and left them at reception for her.
Next time I saw her she treated me like I was a rock star or the Sultan of Brunei or something.
Sometimes the most precious thing is something as simple and cheap as water.

garfield
20-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Many years ago I saw a WL who had just arrived from overseas.
It was a hot day and we had a full on hot and sweaty session so I went straight to the tap and had a big drink of water.
I invited her over to have a drink but she refused; she said it wasn't safe to drink tap water.
I tried to convince her Sydney water is perfectly safe but she wouldn't believe me - she was clearly thirsty though.
So after I left I went straight to the nearest convenience store bought two bottles of water and left them at reception for her.
Next time I saw her she treated me like I was a rock star or the Sultan of Brunei or something.
Sometimes the most precious thing is something as simple and cheap as water.

It was the extra thought and effort mate. Well done.

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2015, 03:35 PM

In my case, I had to do a lot of planning and research too and gave her something she really needed !! :smile:

rooter
20-08-2015, 03:49 PM

Thanks bro - you get it - but so many punters don't.
It's a transaction - we all know that - we pay money for sex.
We have sex with girls who if we met in a bar wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire - and fair enough, why should they.
But you have to get over the transaction.
Once you have paid your money forget about it.
If you take the attitude of "I have paid my money, you are mine now, I can do what I want with you, do this, do that" you will never have a great time or a great connection with WL or ML.
You have to treat a punt like a date. Be nice, be cool, always ask, never demand.
If you treat a girl like a whore then she will treat you like a random customer.
If you treat a girl like a girlfriend then she will treat you like a boyfriend.
You have to give BFE to get GFE.

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Largely agree with the above. On the flip side though, you have the maxim "Treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore" for best results from both :D

Haha, lucky if you do but not necessarily ! Chances are, it may go from bad to worst :

Treat a lady like a whore, you could got a serious black eye !

Treat a whore like a lady , you may end up with eggs on your face !

Hope you are right , good luck

Cheers

uglyphil
20-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Thanks bro - you get it - but so many punters don't.
It's a transaction - we all know that - we pay money for sex.
We have sex with girls who if we met in a bar wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire - and fair enough, why should they.
But you have to get over the transaction.
Once you have paid your money forget about it.
If you take the attitude of "I have paid my money, you are mine now, I can do what I want with you, do this, do that" you will never have a great time or a great connection with WL or ML.
You have to treat a punt like a date. Be nice, be cool, always ask, never demand.
If you treat a girl like a whore then she will treat you like a random customer.
If you treat a girl like a girlfriend then she will treat you like a boyfriend.
You have to give BFE to get GFE.

Bravo Rooter. Brilliantly said :D

uglyphil
20-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Speaking of simple things, has anyone texted/called their favourite Chinese WL(s) and wished them a "Happy Chinese Valentine's Day" today? ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qixi_Festival