PDA

View Full Version : Other First time contributing, my experiences in the past few weeks around Sydney

ThatXX
21-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Preface - Don't bother if you want ARs, just skip this part :smile:
This is the first time that I posted on this forum - as you can see, my extremely recent join-date. Have been using this forum extensively for good times around Sydney. Due to my deep appreciation of all contributors on this forum, I have decided to provide my own little input. This time around, I will title with the [Prefix] - [Others], due to the fact that this little AR post will consist of multiple shops that I have recently visited. I will prevent using this prefix in the future and provide individual ARs. i.e. Didn't want to smash the thread with multiple ARs at once, but felt like sharing all my experiences.

My own little introduction:cool2:
First off, I would like to thank everyone who has taken their time to contribute on this forum as it made my life very much more interesting than the days that I lived without. My time passes whilst waiting to meet clients used to be a quick game on the phone, now, I pretty much whip out my phone and browse this forum for any new ARs and/or discussions.

I am relatively new to this scene, have grown up to be a nurtured boy of the Metropolitan Sydney, growing only to get laid by pick-ups and girlfriends of the past. Late last year, I started my punting journey with a long-time friend whom opened my eyes for the first time; also to be introduced to this forum. My first stop was at Top127 with the famous WL - Mischa whom I will not provide an AR for, because unfortunately it has been to long for me to provide any information that edges on current, relevant or even accurate. However, I did have a great time.

Due to the fact that this is my first time writing up an AR. Please pardon my lack of imaginations for words and professionalism in delivering the most accurate AR. I will pick up my composing skills as I continue my journey as being a part of this great family (!?) :slobber:

Main-event; AFTER REPORTs of my recent experiences, ordered in the chronological order that I have visited each shop:prettiness:
*Can't remember the exact date of my visits, however, each are definitely within the past few weeks, I will provide the exact dates in the future

[Ginza - Shasha]
Person's Name : Shasha

Establishment : Ginza, Surry Hills

Photo Genuine: Yes

Age : Early 20's, very up to date with current KPop scene and Uni scene

Size/shape - Relatively busty, just the right mix of tone, great ass to grab on to.

Pussy - Shaved, very cute and a pleasure to dine on

Nationality or Ethnicity - Korean (100%)

Services Provided - DFK, BBBJ, DATY(69), FS

Review -
As I am new to the scene, rather than making a booking, I have a tenancy to rock up at establishment and leave my pleasure in the hands of fate. Boy was I lucky to have landed on Shasha on my return to the scene. Being nervous due to my lack of experiences with WLs. Shasha managed to open me up in terms of conversation, warmed my cold-stiff fingers in the introduction and cuddled me with DFK all the way throughout my session with her.

She was lovely to chat with, it felt like I was back in uni, we chatted and chatted before the shower as she helped me undress. The conversation was then put to halt as she knelt down in the shower caressing my balls and landing her lips on to my penis. The BBBJ in shower was sensational, her toned skin and busty figure was exposed to me as I enjoyed her work. There wasn't a heap of eye contact, but I definitely enjoyed the effort put in, toothless, lots of saliva and care.

We exited the shower, dried up and there I lay as she continued her work, this time, she slowly turned her bottom towards me and requested that I licked her. We then enjoyed the 69 position for god knows how long. I am the kind to enjoy sensual sexual contacts over the actual act of hard pumping intercourse, so I took the liberty to enjoy her service and provided for her what I had to offer. After the BBBJ, as it looked as if she was slightly tired from mouth pumping me, she dom'd me up and climbed on top. Now, her breasts are indeed natural with the right size of nipple for me to enjoy them bouncing up and down as she rode me in cowgirl position. I enjoyed her body visually and pulled her down to polish her breasts with my tongue. I will leave the rest of details to you boys to work out, but after a few regular position, I drove myself home in mish. We then cuddled, chatted, kissed and finally the kiss good-bye.

The good - Very young and enthusiastic, definitely top services in my books. I must admit she was the reason that I continued my journey and the reason that I decided to finally post on this forum.

The not-so-good - None, however it is worth mentioning that Shasha is slightly more rounded than a standard girl at Ginza, however, I find her stature extremely attractive and sexy.

[Gladesville42 - Joyce]
Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : Gladesville42 - Buffalo

Size/shape - Petite, toned, very nice size to fondle around with

Pussy - Tassie map, bald around the lips

Nationality or Ethnicity - Hong Kong (TBC)

Services Provided - Cat bath,CBJ, FS

Review -
Obviously, at price point, I was not expecting the same level of services I have had with Shasha at Ginza. I found myself horny after visiting a relatively hot client around the Ryde area and later found myself looking for this establishment. I visited at night but decided to drive up the ramp onto the rooftop carpark. I drive a BMW 3 series, I had no trouble getting on that narrow ramp, however, for any car even slightly larger, you might want to park out the front or get ready to scrape your baby going up that ramp.

Back to topic, I entered the establishment and was greeted by the receptionist and was offered two ladies. There was a hiccup where the ladies didn't come and see me for 15 minutes, but I'm pretty easy-going so when the receptionist came back to me, I told him I was still waiting. I was shown two girls, one I did not remember the name of, the other one - Joyce.

She brought me to the room, as another bro on the forum has already stated in his AR, the shower head was positioned from the ceiling, it was difficult for me to not wet my hair (now, my beautifully done hair is important to both my job and self-confidence; so that was a little sad). After the shower, I laid on my back and Joyce hopped on for a thorough cat bath. This was slightly routine but I thought to myself, she was tiny and I was thinking of all the upcoming events. She then slipped on a dom and flicked my knob with her tongue, this felt great. She was showing off her CBJ skills as I slit my hand around her crack region and slowly felt up her honeypot. She then started me up in reverse cow-girl (which was different from my previous experiences); I then requested her to be flipped around so I can caress her breasts as she rode me. Now, I am very fond of larger breasts, the deceptive push-up bra she was wearing didn't help. Her breasts are natural and firm, but at most a B- cup size. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the tenderness of her breasts. She then leaned in and reached around my neck as I picked her up a little in cowgirl positive and pumped her at my rate (not so sure how to put this weird position in writing, lol). Once again, mish is my soft spot, so as we were about to reach time, I flipped her into mish and finished. We then showered separately and I left satisfied.

The good - Very very petite girl, if that's your thing. Sexy tattoos, which I found attractive.

The not-so-good - Not so much connection and felt very routine, I would've enjoyed it more if she had a larger pair too.

[Ginza - Lina]
Person's Name : Lina

Establishment : Ginza, Surry Hills

Size/shape - Relatively petite, snow-white smooth skin with a handful on the breast compartment

Pussy - Shaved, very cute and a set of lips that invites you to gently nibble on

Nationality or Ethnicity - Chinese (100%)

Services Provided - DFK, BBBJ, DATY(69), FS

Review -
As I was after great service again, where else to go but Ginza? I found myself rocking up on a weeknight, knowing that Shasha only worked in the day I knew I was going to give her a pass. I found parking and walked into the establishment's discrete rear entrance. There was another bloke in the waiting room and we were told there are 2 girls available, I knew instantly my nice-guy nature, I was going to get second pick, lol. Due to the fact that I work in a consulting field, I couldn't resist but to start a conversation with the man sitting across the room from me. Found out he was from Greece, paid my condolences due to the recent occurrences (let's not go there), and decided to let him have the first pick (like I wasn't going to anyway). Pinky and Lina then took their turn visiting the room, off the guy went with Pinky and oh my god was I lucky to have landed on Lina.

Now to the main part, Lina is definitely not the prettiest chick you will come across in comparison to Ginza's top lineups. However, she would definitely turn my head if I walked across her on the street. Moreover, her services and attitude was top notch. Before we get into the details, I would like to point out she does deserve more attention than she is getting on the forums.

After undressing, to the shower we went. She soaped me up gently and after some light conversation, she gave me my favorite in-shower BBBJ. Slowly but sensually she got me rock-hard in the shower. Now, I would also like to say, I do have a girlfriend and usually it isn't as easy for WL/MLs to get me hard without enough seduction, but Lina did it quick and efficiently. This BBBJ session continued as I dried myself and I must say, she is really good in the BBBJ department even on bed, the right amount of eye contact and I almost had to relieve myself before anything started. After I held it in, she jumped on top without me realising she has already dom'd me up and starting this circling-grinding action that I found to work for me very well. After some hard pumping action from her, it was time for me to do the hard work, I told her to lay back and relax as I entered her in mish. She is very flexible and those legs spread so apart that I was slightly surprised (I guess after long working hours as a WL - they would've all mastered this). After giving her some on my action, I missed her mouth and requested that she blew me off. She happily obliged, but for some reason I was a stud that day and she couldn't peak me (probably that I have started to relax a bit). So I apologized to her and finished again in mish. She told me not to worry about the extra as I didn't finish in her mouth, but I tipped her regardless as I knew she tried really really hard... lol. After soft sweet cuddles, we showered together and chilled.

The good - Top service as you would expect from Ginza, loved her attitude and her sweetness in carrying out a solid convo with me after we finished.
The not-so-good - None really, but I did notice a pack of cigarettes on the bedside table, I couldn't notice any smoke smell, but that's probably because I smoke too (am I giving away too much about myself? ahahhahah).

[Juliet's Burwood - Honey]
Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : Juliet's Burwood

Photo Genuine: n/a

Age - Early to mid 20's

Size/shape - Relatively petite, great tone and natural breasts

Pussy - Shaved, no touching allowed so no more comment

Nationality or Ethnicity - Korean (100%)

Services Provided - Massage, BS, CBJ, HJ

Review -
Usually a fan of FS shops, I found myself looking for something different. A mate tipped me off of younger prettier girls at Juliets and off I went. The establishment is classy and clean, parking after hours was easy in the council carpark behind the police station. As I walked in, I was greeted by a young female receptionist (that was a but different). I was shown a large line-up of 8 girls and picked Honey for her beautiful looks and outstanding bust.

I am not Korean, I am born in Australia with a chinese background; however, as a consultant I find myself a great pleasure to chat with as I can converse in very broad topics from anywhere in hedge-funding all the way to KPop. As we showered together, we had a great conversation about the upcoming BIGBANG concert, exchanged thoughts on Kpop-music (lol, I know... I know...). I felt good about everything that was happening, a beautiful young girl, a great conversation. But that's where it ended... lol.

On to the massage bed, I had a sore back, so a massage is good... but her massage was slightly lighter than I would've liked. As she poured hot oil on me, it almost burnt, but she comforted me with the caress of her bosom rubbing up and down my back. However, as she dom'd me up for a CBJ, it ended before I realise she had her mouth on me, and off the dom and came the HJ. The HJ started out enthusiastic and pleasurable, however, she seemed to have gotten a little frustrated with me as I couldn't climax... by the end it was a frowning angel trying to rub me off.

Overall, the establishment is clean, girls are hot... but maybe I should only go again when I have a dry spell cast on me and would climax at the swoosh of autumn wind.

The good - Great atmosphere, great line-up, girls are genuinely sexy and pretty

The not-so-good - KPS kicked in once she couldn't finish me... I don't last that long normally though.

[George45 - Purple]
Person's Name : Purple

Establishment : George45, Granville/Clyde

Size/shape - Relatively tall (170cm), great natural bust, and a very sexy figure (highly recommended)
Pussy - Shaved and smooth as I lightly touched it, but no DATY

Nationality or Ethnicity - Chinese (100%)

Services Provided - Catbath, CBJ, FS

Review -
I have heard mixed reviews of George45 and Brodie22, but I thought to myself that day, oh what the hell, let's give it a shot. Now, only a day or two after my visit to Juliet's I thought to myself to visit a FS establishment to build my confidence in the scene again. Realising no reviews were given for Purple, I thought I would write one as she definitely deserves it.

Walking into the establishment, it was clean and gave me good vibes. I was shown two girls, the other one will not be named for her sake, I went with Purple. She's relatively taller than the girls I have been with in the past, I found that extremely arousing for some reason. Her skin was smooth and had a face with elegance printed all over. She brought me to a room and quickly sprayed air-freshener everywhere, I asked her why, she stated that some customers tend to rock up with... ummm... you know, BO. I found it funny as I undressed and showered.

I got out and dried myself, she was already naked and lying on the bed like Kate Winslet in Titanic, her body glowing with a sense of erotica, which was amazing. She is definitely my type. I lay on the bed as she gave me the most thorough cat bath I have ever received, even matching up against the awesome services at Ginza. I enjoyed it so much that even til today, I could see her licking me all over as I shut my eyes. The on the dom and CBJ commenced, her technique in speeding up and slowing down gave me the greatest CBJ session I have had. Because of how special Purple is, I will not go into the details of the 45 utopian minutes I spent with her. I'll leave it up for you gentlemen to try for yourself. However, I must say she is a very very very nice girl, be nice and gentle and she will give you the time of your life.

She is also very intelligent as an individual, after our main-event, the chitchat flowed towards the economy and global market analysis which I found amusing as I enjoy that topic very much. Now, she does converse extremely well in Mandarin, I am not sure how she does in English.

Hold on tight as you go visit Purple, know that she will bring you the time of your life. Seeing how smart and hard-working she is, not sure how long George45 will be able to hold on to start a gem. Visit her while you can!

The good - Everything.
The not-so-good - If you are a shorter man, she is slightly taller than an average WL.

Conclusion
There are definitely more to come, apologies for the speed-write up, I wrote this up as I was waiting for a client at a coffee shop, if there are spelling mistakes and or grammatical errors, please let it go. LoL.

There will be more of me on this forum, and maybe next time if I don't have so many lovely ladies to review in one go, I might be able to provide some extra details.

Hope you guys found this enjoyable and informative.

Peace out,
XX

wilisno
21-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Very impressive start to posting bro ! ;) ;) ;)

I would suggest to split them into separate reports, it simply takes too long to read ! ;) ;) ;)

borock
21-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Good write up dude. Welcome to the forum!

25-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Very good ARs, mate!

Keep going write more!