PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties New Hong Kong girl, Mimi, pretty, busty with snow-white smooth skin, Wonderful!

Biggerbanana
21-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Girl's Name : Mimi

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 21 Jul 2015

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : 160 cm tall, curvy body, medium tits (34 C+ cup natural and firm) and medium bums (est 35in) , medium waist (est 26in), size 6 , snow-white smooth skin, pretty face. medium wavy hair.

Roster: Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays

Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath.

Review:

As I would soon head overseas for an extended period of time, I took the remaining days of staying in Sydney to punt as many pretty girls as I could. Today, I wanted to see the Korean girl, Yuri, whom I met a few days ago. But when I called the shop to try to book her, the receptionist, Susan, said Yuri had not come in today. She instead recommended me to try a new young girl from Hong Kong, Mimi. I said I would go to shop and have a look after lunch.

Mimi wore a black lace short skirt when she came to say hello to me. She told me she is from HKG and I told her that I am too. We changed to talk in Cantonese, so warm feeling to me. Mimi's skin is snow-white and she has big tits, visible to my eyes. I like her and so paid for 1 hr so as to have long enjoyment time. So nice to talk in my native tongue during fucking. I like it a lot. As Mimi comes from HKG, her basic English ability should be good, but she is still going to classes to further improve her English. This is very good for her.

As HKG girl, Mimi is very health and hygiene conscious. I expected this already. Mimi's CBJ was done very professionally. For punters who need extra services, Mimi might not be suitable to them. For me, I did not mind at all as I normally did all the hard work in bed and made girls reach orgasms. All I need is young and beautiful sexy girls. Mimi is perfect to me.

Mimi's pussy was very tight. As soon as I put my banana inside, she started to yell loudly. She kept asking me if I felt her pussy very small, I confirmed to her and she felt happy. She is worried that her pussy got too big after working.

I kept banging her non-stop for 10 minutes. I felt her orgasms coming as she held my bums so tightly and her pelvis bone kept grinding mine. My legs felt a bit cold due to her juices. I checked with her if she came. She did not confirm nor deny, just laughing. I knew in my mind that she came already, in fact a few times too. She just urged me to come quickly.

I said to her : " I haven't enjoyed enough yet, pls turnover as I wanted to do doggie" She obliged. I could have shot in the mish position, but I liked to try the rear position to see her nice rear view. Her curvy body shape just looked fantastic from behind. In the doggy position, my dick got in much deeper and after 5 minutes, I came strongly. Mimi was relieved that I finally came and she felt happy.

I should say both of us happy.