PDA

View Full Version : Shop Info Populur -cherry . Korean -candy . Viet-Rossy . Mlf -nicole @1B/139 York city

QVB
22-07-2015, 10:48 AM
QVB said:
15-07-2015 10:18 AM
QVB said:
Today 10:04 AM
Hi .there Good morning Wednesday

1:cherry 23:sexy girl size 5. Super dd cups with curve body suoer Pertty face looking giod massage and best part two . Natural gentle . . Super passionate .is the popular name girl in the city .,amazing value

2:Rossi: 20 yrs .-vetnanmise Very slim attractive face looking .very stlish body and best shape. Best massage and best connection . new industry.

3 :candy : Korean . 30s sexy experience ml . Attractive face looking and sexy young body shape . Size4. EE cups . Top massage technic at CBD . Super experience . With all sort of tape massage style . attractive face and body shape

4: Nicole :Sexy Ml size 8 DD cups Sexy classic connection Experience and best massage service.
Multi-Quote This Message
Last edited by QVB; Today at 10:17 AM.
Multi-Quote This Message
Multi-Quote This Message

QVB
22-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Tags: ee- cherry . candy
QVB said:
Today 09:48 AM
Populur -cherry . Korean -candy . Viet-Rossy . Mlf -nicole @1B/139 York city
QVB said:
15-07-2015 10:18 AM
QVB said:
Today 10:04 AM

1:cherry 23:sexy girl size 5. Super dd cups with curve body suoer Pertty face looking giod massage and best part two . Natural gentle . . Super passionate .is the popular name girl in the city .,amazing value

2:Rossi: 20 yrs .-vetnanmise Very slim attractive face looking .very stlish body and best shape. Best massage and best connection . new industry.

3 :candy : Korean . 30s sexy experience ml . Attractive face looking and sexy young body shape . Size4. EE cups . Top massage technic at CBD . Super experience . With all sort of tape massage style . attractive face and body shape

4: Nicole :Sexy Ml size 8 DD cups Sexy classic connection Experience and best massage service.
Multi-Quote This Message
Last edited by QVB; Today at 10:17 AM.
Multi-Quote This Message
Multi-Quote This Message
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 0424-550-748
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

AHLUNGOR
22-07-2015, 04:52 PM

QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 0424-550-748
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

Great line up today at QVB:

Nicole - the most sexy mamasan and top sensual service bar none, and she really understand what a man needs, enough said.

Cherry, when I saw her for the first time, I gave up my booking with the special mamasans double and tried her and I was very happy that I did. Great body, and very erotic in everything she does, definitely has the look, body and the talents !! highly recommended.

And Candy, oh Candy, I master masseurs I respected the most, best part 1 remedial massage you can find in Sydney. She is why you go to legit massage shop to have your body fixed, only to feel something is missing between your legs, and Candy can take care of that too. what more can a man want ??

Cheers

:smile: