PDA

View Full Version : General talk aussie girls

jmann
22-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Hey lads how we all doing. Just after a rub and tug shop that has some aussie girls working if it exists. Cheers

Sticky Date
22-07-2015, 04:11 PM
I've never been to a shop in Australia with caucasian massage girls.... but would also be interested..... or Kiwis.... or Canadian, or European... or African ? .... not that I mind HAB's mind you :-)

The only non-asian massage girl I can think of was the gorgeous girl from Venezuela who was at Bamboo Panda about a year ago.

BrainSex
22-07-2015, 04:26 PM
About to write an After Report about that Moorooka massage place on Cracknel Road. The girl I saw was Aussie.

jmann
22-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Yea nice.. what did you rate it?

forallofyou
22-07-2015, 05:51 PM
I think the ex Bamboo girl is or was working solo, has advertised on here a while ago created a bit of a stir....

Emporio
23-07-2015, 12:19 AM
If you are ever in Melbourne, give 100 Johnson st a go. Best Caucasian girls ever and their service is 2nd to none!

flamejob
23-07-2015, 07:13 AM
I think the ex Bamboo girl is or was working solo, has advertised on here a while ago created a bit of a stir....

Yes, indeed she did. However, she gave a great deep tissue massage and if you could afford her nude extras price, she had a fucking killer body: great tits, smooth pussy and sensational arse.

BrainSex
23-07-2015, 08:38 AM

0% personality
0% vibe
100% great massage
100% great finish

Sticky Date
23-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Why is there a lack of caucasian ML?

ProdigalPunt
23-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Most aussie girls will work privately - there are less of them overall and they can get better money independently.

cost is usually more - 1/2 hour with private chinese = 80 on average, caucausian = 100-150.

had a white american girl once at a shop at lutwyche years ago and one at annerley. 2 in shops in ten years....pretty low numbers

DirtySanchez
24-07-2015, 12:35 PM
When I first started punting 10 years ago, the scene was predominantly Aussie girls. Most of the shops I visited were run by Aussie girls And the prices would vary but it was always roughly $100/half and $150/hour. Main exception was that mostly included body slides and touching but not between the legs. Some of the girls were fantastic and some were were just there to get money and not make friends. I believe that since the Asian shops started opening up the Aussie girls couldn't compete as they would not lower their prices for their services and any that did were predominantly crack heads. This essentially shut them out of the market as punters could now get much more for their bang.

As mentioned above the Aussie girls are still out there they are just nearly 100% private and that will not change in the foreseeable future and yes I have been searching, trust me...

BrainSex
25-07-2015, 09:51 AM
As mentioned above the Aussie girls are still out there they are just nearly 100% private and that will not change in the foreseeable future and yes I have been searching, trust me...

Certainly the Asian "working visa" girls have dominated the shop market.

The Aussie girls have a choice of how much they need to make for the tie they invest. Working privately they can fit it into their life better whereas a working visa girl might be happy to sit at a shop in between punts not expecting to earn money.

RottenLittlePunt
25-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Certainly the Asian "working visa" girls have dominated the shop market.

The Aussie girls have a choice of how much they need to make for the tie they invest. Working privately they can fit it into their life better whereas a working visa girl might be happy to sit at a shop in between punts not expecting to earn money.

Yeah, working holiday visa MLs know they will only be here for 1 or 2 years so they work hard and save up as much money as possible. Local MLs want a lifestyle as well as the money.

flamejob
04-08-2015, 12:06 AM
If you are ever in Melbourne, give 100 Johnson st a go. Best Caucasian girls ever and their service is 2nd to none!

I hit 100 Johnson a number of years ago. I have to agree that it was sensational. There are some good spots down there. My favourite was Club Striptease in Richmond. Also had a great time at Bodyline in Yarraville. All had caucasians, although i did have an Asian ML at Bodyline on one trip there. All had good attitudes too as I recall. Interestingly, i tried a dodgy massage joint in Richmond which had Asian girls and in a reversal of my experience in Brisbane, the Asian ML had a shit attitude compared to the caucasians in those other shops i mentioned. in Brissy, I've found caucasians in shops tend to be less accommodating or to have either shit attitude or shit personality compared to the Asian girls. Hvaing said that, the caucasians generally tend to be privates in Brisbane and most of those i've found to have quite good attitudes and to often give better massages than many of the Asian girls in the shops.

Rodgersodger
19-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Went to Angie's today to get a massage a a regular I see there sometimes, noticed a blonde aussie girl with some tats looking pretty good from a distance . I ask my massage girl about she said she new started today might be worth checking out on my next visit here