PDA

View Full Version : Abby - sweet and cute

jellyshots
24-01-2013, 06:12 AM
I've been having a hard time of late. Not enough sleep, too much work, etc...

The girls at SF have been really good and I have to say, Linda's on the top of that list. :love:

I had the pleasure of seeing Abby - it was a hard choice between checking out someone new and seeing Tiffany again. I chose Abby because I was a little intrigued.

Abby is short, cute, white skin. Currently doing her masters. Smart girl:) When she walked in, or should I say, wiggled in, she was a little out of breath from running from home to get changed after classes. She looks like the cute Chinese student you wanted to chat up in high school and corrupt, if that makes sense.

Actually, I'm sure one of the punters will have a great time showing her some moves. She may even have the potential to go buck wild like Bibi given some more training. She's here for a while and single so it's going to be a wild ride.

Abby has a medium massage which is quite nice. She massaged me for 30 minutes and upper back was pleasant, not that hard. When she did my legs though, wow, she put a little pressure and managed to work out all the knots. So relaxing that I nearly fell asleep.

When it came time for part 2, Abby just had me flip over straight away. Wow, not wasting time! Abby is soft in all the right places and firm in all the right places. She has a cute little hourglass shape. Boobs a B cup I think and nice little hips. Anyway she loves the front slide.

The thing I liked about Abby is that she is attentive. Don't worry about communicating to her about whether you want her to speed up or slow down or whatever, she is really sweet and follow your direction.

Overall, cute girl, great attitude. She's only been doing this for a month so guys, don't expect mind blowing 30 minutes. You need to spend a little time with her to appreciate your session with her.

Silver fox massage
11-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Abby has a medium massage which is quite nice. She massaged me for 30 minutes and upper back was pleasant, not that hard. When she did my legs though, wow, she put a little pressure and managed to work out all the knots. So relaxing that I nearly fell asleep