PDA

View Full Version : 45 George New tall model look Chinese girl, Lynn. Gave strong reactions and responses

Biggerbanana
23-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Girl's Name : Lynn

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 22 July 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : very tall girl (168 cm tall without shoes, with high heeled looks like 175 cm tall). slim long body, medium boobs (34in B+cup natural tits) and medium bums (est 36 in) , waist (about 27 in), size 8, short hair, quite pretty and looks very cool, model look (in a sense). Long snow-white legs. Smooth skin.

Roster: work in this shop every day (but unsure when finish??)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Shandong origin)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Knowing that I will be going away soon and seeing that I have visited other shops instead of his, Roger sent me a "pm" to tell me that his shop recently had a gem, Lynn. He suggested me to come and have a look. I was quite happy with girls in my other favorite shops and did not take much notice of his "pm". Then last night, a punter who frequently talked to me via pm's asked me if I tried Lynn yet. He saw her in the line-up, liked her model look but was a bit worried as she is so tall and a bit intimidating to the average sized Chinese guys.

My height is the average Asian guys' height, but I like tall girls and had some previous successes with these tall girls too. Therefore, I decided to try Lynn today. Called shop and receptionist Joe made the booking for me. He said that Lynn had got a number of good complimentary comments on her services. I felt better before I arrived shop.

Lynn came to say hello. Wow!! she looks pretty, not too young, but elegant. The thing which worried me was her coldness, her smiles not as nice as I saw in many girls coming to say hello before. Still I liked her overall look and decided to take a punt.

Inside the room, before I took the shower, Lynn gave me a hug and a light kiss on the lip. Immediately, I saw a different Lynn from the girl I met in the waiting room. I felt happier than when I waked into the room with Lynn.

After shower, Lynn was already naked and waiting for me in bed. I asked her to stand up and hugged her, using my hands to toouch every inch of her body, especially squeezing her big bums. Her skin is very smooth. With the hugging, my dick already got hard without her sucking yet. This is the attraction of nice body of a beautiful model looked like girl on men.

I told Lynn that she looked too cool and needed to smile more. She said she was already smiling, and she thought that if she smiled even more, she felt she looked silly. I reassured her that's not the case. It is Australia and everyone smiled more broadly. She said she would try and I told her she would look more beautiful and friendly if she could do this. I am not sure if she would listen, but just hope that she will. Lynn told me that she is from Shanghai but her parents were originally from Shandong. This explained her height as most Shandong people are taller (as compared to other parts of China).

Lynn's CBJ was done with lots of heart and made me very comfortable. After she got my dick hard, she used CG to start with. I later tried all the positions to enjoy different angles of her beauty. She put in lots of efforts to make me enjoy. I found her having orgasms very soon and she explained to me that she did not work before and did not have sex for quite some time and so she was horny today. She found my dick much stronger than many other guys whom she had since she worked in this shop. I didn't know if she was making up a story to make me happy. But from her strong reactions and responses (very loud natural sounding moaning), I could believe in her words (and wish to believe too!!).

In the end, both of us felt happy about the session. This is in fact most important for every punting session.

Jimmy Rustles
23-07-2015, 02:03 AM
Just goes to show she enjoyed the bigger banana

exstar
23-07-2015, 03:48 AM
gotta add this to my bucket list