PDA

View Full Version : General talk Im being asked by a ML for movies date if im losing some weight! Should i?

junejune
23-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Ok... im just average men nearly reach late 20s, im not that handsome, i mean far far far away to describe me as " handsome guy " ... But i pretty confidence with myself being a kind and caring guy... Alm right here this story.. Imet this korean ML , after we finished " did " that... We have a little chat, so she said to me that she would like to date me if im losing some weight first. so what should i do? Should i or shouldnt i? I mean if im on diet, i will do it for my own good... Just kind a need some sharing opinion please... Thanks a lot

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Ok... im just average men nearly reach late 20s, im not that handsome, i mean far far far away to describe me as " handsome guy " ... But i pretty confidence with myself being a kind and caring guy... Alm right here this story.. Imet this korean ML , after we finished " did " that... We have a little chat, so she said to me that she would like to date me if im losing some weight first. so what should i do? Should i or shouldnt i? I mean if im on diet, i will do it for my own good... Just kind a need some sharing opinion please... Thanks a lot

As you said it already brother junejune, you have nothing to lose except some weight which is for your own good anyway.

Nothing like a bit of encouragement and motivation when a hot young Korean babe is giving it to you. Go for it brother, much better than just joining a gym - which you may have to do, or eating lean cuisines alone - again, that could be the way to a ladies' heart.............haha.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Cheers

:smile:

junejune
23-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Well thanks bro once again!! Currently im doing it right now. As she said to me if everytine i losed 5 kg, we gonna go have have a movie date. But the things is she seem liked interested only for this topic, well if i asked another question, she seem like not interested at all and not even replying a message. So sad...

newbie111
23-07-2015, 05:00 PM
sounds like just a poking fun chit chat before you put on your pants and leave... take it as a joke and move on.

Strayer Mate
23-07-2015, 05:20 PM
wait, I sense a korean ML with some entreprenuereal foresight here .... forget weightwatchers, Jenny Craig, CSIRO Pritikins ... this girl could be on a winner ... what an incentive/reward system...

beta101
23-07-2015, 05:21 PM
lucky fuck lose weight now

harmony
24-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Dude
Seriously
You need to ask your friends on the forum, this 'easy to answer' question
Completely win win

In fact it is "win win win" for you alone
Go out with an attractlive lady - win
Attractive lady loves you and sees your potential - win
Attractive lady gives you the motivation to lose weight - win

No downside, as long as you remember that it is rare for a lovely lady just to have you in the picture
Enjoy it while it lasts, and don't get hung up on her as your lifes one love
If it turns out you arent suited for the long run, then you at least have some great memories when you are old and grey

max_power
24-07-2015, 10:29 AM
So u gotta loose weight to go on a movie date? So she's embarrassed to be seen in public with a larger guy?? Because what can she gain of you if you lose weight. Lose weight for yourself not for some girl.
Or on the other hand u can lose weight which is good for u and get some sex as a result of it.

rooter
24-07-2015, 10:35 AM
WLs and MLs often do that flirty chit chat thing and make empty promises.
"We should have a coffee sometime", "take me with you on your trip to Thailand" "you need a wife to take care of you" "I will be your tour guide in Seoul", "I will be your girlfriend" etc.
it's just flirting and chit chat. Not serious.
I'm not saying it's never a genuine offer but usually it's not.
Men often misread signals from women not just WLs.
Men will often misinterpret a smile and friendly conversation from a waitress, bank teller, sales assistant as "she wants me". It's our male ego, or maybe just wishful thinking.
The reality is they are just doing there job and engaging in friendly customer service.

The Immortal
24-07-2015, 10:40 AM
So u gotta loose weight to go on a movie date? So she's embarrassed to be seen in public with a larger guy?? Because what can she gain of you if you lose weight. Lose weight for yourself not for some girl.
Or on the other hand u can lose weight which is good for u and get some sex as a result of it.

^ Absolutely this

lakeshow
24-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Brother junejune, I'm totally for it my friend.

You're at a win-win. Don't go into it with too much expectation, but hey, you're still young, and healthy, and losing some weight, building some muscles, and looking good won't kill you.

Even if this Korean girl doesn't go all the way with you, at least you've physically made yourself more attractive for other female opportunities.

Go for it bro!

garfield
24-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Invite her to go to gym together, ask her to help you lose weight. If she is really interested in you, she would come along.

Of course be prepared to ask if she wants to go back to your place to have a shower.

tpol
24-07-2015, 03:16 PM
lose weight then lose money

Mr Bastard
24-07-2015, 03:36 PM
lost your mind

rooter
24-07-2015, 06:54 PM
The lose weight thing is a deliberate strategy by the girl to give her self an escape clause - it's like * Conditions Apply.
She is just flirting with you, either just because she likes flirting or to make you come back again or become a regular..
If she says "lets go out" and you say "Sure lets go out tomorrow night, give me your number" then she is trapped and has to try and wriggle out.
But by putting a proviso on her invitation she keeps you interested and probably coming back, but you can't actually call her bluff and ask her out because the invitation is conditional on you losing the weight first.
She knows full well you won't lose the weight, and even if you do it will take time and she still buys herself a few months of you being a regular - after then she would have moved to another shop.
She's a smart girl!

garfield
24-07-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm currently doing T25, a 25 minutes intensive workout each day. Into the third weeks, there should be some result by the 10th week. I'll let you know if this works or not.

garfield
24-07-2015, 07:32 PM
I'm currently doing T25, a 25 minutes intensive workout each day. Into the third weeks, there should be some result by the 10th week. I'll let you know if this works or not.

Also I used to have a waistline of 34, after a few years of diet, I manage to get it down to 30. With the additions if workout, hopefully I can go back to my former glory of 28!

rubtug
24-07-2015, 08:11 PM
The lose weight thing is a deliberate strategy by the girl to give her self an escape clause - it's like * Conditions Apply.
She is just flirting with you, either just because she likes flirting or to make you come back again or become a regular..
If she says "lets go out" and you say "Sure lets go out tomorrow night, give me your number" then she is trapped and has to try and wriggle out.
But by putting a proviso on her invitation she keeps you interested and probably coming back, but you can't actually call her bluff and ask her out because the invitation is conditional on you losing the weight first.
She knows full well you won't lose the weight, and even if you do it will take time and she still buys herself a few months of you being a regular - after then she would have moved to another shop.
She's a smart girl!

+1

Is there an after report?

whoiam
24-07-2015, 08:54 PM
"We should have a coffee sometime", "take me with you on your trip to Thailand" "you need a wife to take care of you" "I will be your tour guide in Seoul", "I will be your girlfriend" etc.
Men will often misinterpret a smile and friendly conversation from a waitress, bank teller, sales assistant as "she wants me". It's our male ego, or maybe just wishful thinking.
The reality is they are just doing there job and engaging in friendly customer service.

Yup totoal agree wiz u, Rooter. some WL/ML r very good at flirting wiz customer, for their job they have to be fake to Marjority of customers everyday. But it happens some WL/ML r really feel the connection between their regulars. How can u tell they saying is been seriously? Or what sign shows the WL/ML is really into you?

rooter
24-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Yup totoal agree wiz u, Rooter. some WL/ML r very good at flirting wiz customer, for their job they have to be fake to Marjority of customers everyday. But it happens some WL/ML r really feel the connection between their regulars. How can u tell they saying is been seriously? Or what sign shows the WL/ML is really into you?

Haha! You never know bro, you never know .. and that's the sublime beauty of it ... you never know.
If you knew for sure it would be boring, you might as well be married.
Not knowing is the ultimate wisdom bro - ignorance is bliss.
The less you know, the more you enjoy!

whoiam
24-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Haha! You never know bro, you never know .. and that's the sublime beauty of it ... you never know.
ㄱㄱㄱ...couldn't agree anymore. As a rookie for this punting world, u r my mentor Mr Rooter!!!

cisco
24-07-2015, 10:37 PM
If she like you she will accept wherever you are bra , lets think that words just a wind blows :)

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2015, 11:07 AM

Yeap, words of wisdom brother !

The great unknown and challenges of uncertainty is what RnT is all about !

Can she massage ?

Will she Tickle Tackle and tease me ?

Will she ask the all important $50 question or do I have to?

Will she get totally naked or keep the panties only?

Is she really in her period ?

How is her HJ skills?

Will she be good at body to body slides? As good as Mimi ? Only dreaming !

Will she give me Spanish !

Can I cum on tits ?

Can I have two shots for the same tip?

Is she really a DD cup when the bra comes off?

Are those tits real or fake ?

Will she take a shower with me and wash my back ? May be even a soapy round two in the shower ?

She is so innocent,I would feel really guilty to ask for a blow job ! But it's such a huge turn on to finally have her sucking my cock !

She offers me FS and she said I am the only one. But she has a condom inside her iPhone cover ! Does she offer FS to all customers or really only me ???

Keep asking the questions , getting your own answers one way or another, enjoy all the journeys and the happy and not so happy endings along the way. This is what RnT is all about !!

Cheers

illidanstormrage
25-07-2015, 12:37 PM
You only truly know if they are into if you ask for the number and try to get her to see you outside the shop on her time. I don't think it's too healthy to get hung up over any ML/WL so much.
If punting teaches you anything there are plenty of pretty girls that you can see.

"You want to be makin moves on the street, have no attachments, allow nothing to be in your life that you cannot walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMXEOtxXRiM

This quote is taken from the movie heat but I think guys would do well to apply that to their life especially when it comes to punting. The heat in this case is the police but you can substiute it for any negative influence/person.

Punting is what we do and if girls aren't meeting our expectations then you should tell them obviously with ML's it's a different ball game as YMMV but when it comes to WL's if they are being bitchy you need to call them out on it. If things don't change then you walk. You might have paid $280/hr or even $1000/hr.. you should never lose that power to walk away.

z3335526
27-07-2015, 07:43 PM
I appreciate people saying that if the girl really liked you, she wouldn't wait till you lost weight to go out with you.

But we need to be real here. As men, if we saw a LTI (long term investment = a girl who we know would look pretty if she lost a couple of pounds), alot of us would wait till she lost weight before taking her out and then proceeding to show her off.

I know it sounds superficial and very selfish but it is our nature to behave like that.

This girl obviously digs your style and personality and is telling you that she thinks you're a keeper if you get into shape.take that as a compliment. It's saying that you have everything else working for you and you just need to focus on one more area: your health.

Think of it this way, I would rather a girl tell me to fix my weight than my personality.

Now it is completely possible that she may not say yes even after potential weight loss. But then, you didn't lose anyway because you just made yourself more attractive and appealing to hundreds of other girls out there.

In summary, treat it as a compliment. You're obviously a good bloke and she sees that in you. But given that external appearances in our society count just as mu ch as what's inside, she's taking the time to tell you that if you can work on that, you'll be an unstoppable force

garfield
27-07-2015, 07:56 PM
I heard there's a new trend nowadays where woman prefers dadbod, daddy body, not fat but a daddy body with a bit of tummy and fat but still fit and girls seems to be going crazy with this type now rather than the 6 packs.

ML also loves the sugar daddy type where man will sweep them off their feet with lavish gifts and money.

No wonder I'm seeing more and money young ML having rich BF that they've met while working.

The daddy type satisfy both their financial and physical needs, probably emotional as well as daddy type are more mature and woman tends to like that.

harmony
27-07-2015, 08:12 PM
"ML also loves the sugar daddy type where man will sweep them off their feet with lavish gifts and money."
You need to clarify this phrase garfield

"Lady loves the sugar daddy type, but loves the wallet, not the man. When the money stops, so does the 'love'"

garfield
27-07-2015, 08:18 PM
"ML also loves the sugar daddy type where man will sweep them off their feet with lavish gifts and money."
You need to clarify this phrase garfield

"Lady loves the sugar daddy type, but loves the wallet, not the man. When the money stops, so does the 'love'"

Yes, motivation to be with sugar daddy is foremost money. But there may be exceptions, I can't totally overrule that.

rooter
08-08-2015, 02:45 PM

Here is a scene from the movie Adaptation that pretty much sums it up.. Here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_n2TP2hDJY
Just watch it from 24:15 to 28:30 - The relevant scenes are the scenes in the restaurant/diner; there is a scene in the middle where twin brothers are talking which isn't really relevant but it only lasts 30 seconds and its not worth fast forwarding ...

Oneonone
08-08-2015, 08:32 PM
If you want to loose weight bro do it for you or because you want to.

If a lady working or not want to see you she will see you as you are for who you are if she starts to put conditions on seeing you like loose weight then she is only playing games with you.

Work it out for yourself and move on.