PDA

View Full Version : General talk best tickle tackle ML

greatness15
23-07-2015, 07:07 PM
hey all - I'm really into tickle tackle (ideally throughout the entire massage)..

can someone recommend a few of the best ones in Sydney or at least give some suggestions/recommendations?

thanks brother!

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2015, 07:12 PM
hey all - I'm really into tickle tackle (ideally throughout the entire massage)..

can someone recommend a few of the best ones in Sydney or at least give some suggestions/recommendations?

thanks brother!

Have you tried a milking table ??

lakeshow
24-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Hey brother greatness,

Same boat man. Tickle tackles, especially when you're on your back, and they rub oil up your thighs and then just touch your sensitive spots...that's the best part.

Mimi from Burwood is famous for teasing the crap out of you, and she is not afraid to put her hands on the most sensitive spots.

Gigi from Silver Fox, is one of the most playful ML's out there, and if you guys get friendly...game on. Don't even get me started on her boobs. Damn!

Bro Ahl, thoughts?

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Hey brother greatness,

Same boat man. Tickle tackles, especially when you're on your back, and they rub oil up your thighs and then just touch your sensitive spots...that's the best part.

Mimi from Burwood is famous for teasing the crap out of you, and she is not afraid to put her hands on the most sensitive spots.

Gigi from Silver Fox, is one of the most playful ML's out there, and if you guys get friendly...game on. Don't even get me started on her boobs. Damn!

Bro Ahl, thoughts?

Haha, are you talking to me ??

Yeap, Mimi and Gigi, two of the very best !! And they have the best assets, which for me at least, sometimes had over shadowed their actual hand skills which are pretty awesome, purely on hand skills, Madam probably on par if not better, but than again, the big boobs always got in the way and I end up doing the Spanish rather than the handy !!

Best hand job skills, you can not get past Leng Leng ex Snow Lotus, best bar none, and since she doesn't have those natural big tits that I have to fuck - although she has very nicely enhanced small C cupper !! I always let her finished me off double handed !! Only the very privileged few brothers would have had the great memories !!

Lisa, my former no. 1 girl, ex Silver Fox and QVB and 7 Lotus - she started off by learning her hand skills from me and later on she was so good that she was much better than everything I ever knew. the apprentice became the master !! But then again, she has plenty of other talents that I usually didn't get to experience too much of her hand pleasures.

Yuki from 288 Wattle Street, yes, the lady won't go nude for me, and refused to take the $50 tip everytime, only take the $20.00 and she is still the ML in Sydney I have seen the most, and yes, her hand job is that good !!

Susan from QVB also worths a mention.

Cheers

:smile:

lakeshow
24-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Bro Ah,

You the man!
I remember Bobo from 252 was also amazing. Especially when she bent my leg in a yoga tree pose, and massaged between the my thigh and pelvic area. Ooooh miss that.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Bro Ah,

You the man!
I remember Bobo from 252 was also amazing. Especially when she bent my leg in a yoga tree pose, and massaged between the my thigh and pelvic area. Ooooh miss that.

Did she place one of your leg over hers so that she can have full access to your jewels and under carriage ?

Guess who taught her that play ?

garfield
24-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Did she place one of your leg over hers so that she can have full access to your jewels and under carriage ?

Guess who taught her that play ?

How many more technique have you spread? You should build a school, founder of erotic massage!

lakeshow
25-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Did she place one of your leg over hers so that she can have full access to your jewels and under carriage ? Guess who taught her that play ?

That was your technique??

OMG, I thank you.
Who else have you taught that to? I need to see that girl now!

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2015, 10:40 AM
That was your technique??

OMG, I thank you.
Who else have you taught that to? I need to see that girl now!

Three years ago at Snow Lotus when Madam was still Ada !!

Ps. No not my techniques of course , how would I know these things, a combinations & collective plays from some of the Hong Kong experts like Vivian #18 at Zanadu and Joanne #10 at Chequers two of the best hands !

And then the one and only Leng !

ouch
30-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Agreed Bro Ahlungor lisa WOWSERS

greatness15
01-08-2015, 12:51 AM
hey where does lisa work nowadays? also what days does yuki work?

khuntong
04-08-2015, 05:11 PM
I think Lisa is at Bamboo now (saw the roster one, fits her description)..

greatness15
04-12-2015, 10:29 PM
hey brothers... are there any new ladies who are really good with the tickle tackle routine (especially when you are laying face down) and they tickle your balls etc.. really into this kind of stuff.. makes me go crazy :).

any recent suggestions? thanks in advance fellas!