PDA

View Full Version : Question What's the difference?

flyboy
23-07-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm new here. Sorry if my question sound stupid as I've not much experience. Wondering what's the difference between FS shops eg. ginza and 5* which is about 280/hour and places like 533 Willoughby that's 150/hour? That's quite a big diff!

I've only been to Ginza and 5*. Not sure bout 533. I mean all these places have Asian girls. If looks and service quality doesn't differ too much, would it make more economical sense to take a cab from city to 533 and back? I'm here for work hence stays in city.

Other than the obvious reason that is location and that ginza provides msog. Just wondering if the quality differs that much? 533 is just an example. It can be any other FS shop.

Since I'm posting, any recommendation for asian girls in the city area other than ginza and 5*? Been to both and they were great. Just wanna know options available.

Thanks in advance!

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Brother Oneonone,

Show time !!

CunningLinguist
23-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Ginza has younger girls, 533 has milfs mostly, chalk and cheese.

flyboy
23-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Ginza has younger girls, 533 has milfs mostly, chalk and cheese.

Oh no wonder the price diff! Any recommendation other than ginza and 5*? For young pretty asian girls?

birch
23-07-2015, 11:37 PM
The other key attributes are the venue and location. The venue's fitout may not be a big deal - but Ginza at least have clearly spent a small fortune on theirs. While inner city rent or rates would be another driver for higher prices.

As for alternatives I've not many suggestions - there's private girl Sophia - not particularly young but an otherwise great Korean girl and good value.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2015, 10:20 AM
The other key attributes are the venue and location. The venue's fitout may not be a big deal - but Ginza at least have clearly spent a small fortune on theirs. While inner city rent or rates would be another driver for higher prices.

As for alternatives I've not many suggestions - there's private girl Sophia - not particularly young but an otherwise great Korean girl and good value.

Brother Birch,

Busty Sophia had gone to the Gold Coast long time mate !!

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2015, 10:22 AM
The biggest different is...

You are making LOVE @ 5*

Others are just Having sex:miao:

Love to make love to my little sister Milo and her big big E Cups !!

flyboy
25-07-2015, 02:22 AM
Well, so any other recommendation guys?

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Come Taste Singapore TEA

18 going 19 :red_heart:

Young... Fresh... Taste...Yummy...

What more do you need

唔要 young
唔要 fresh
唔要 taste yummy
唔要 cute

只要大波波!

DarkZero01
25-07-2015, 11:21 PM
唔要 young
唔要 fresh
唔要 taste yummy
唔要 cute

只要大波波!

thats just reminded me an ex 5 star WL back inthose days M_ _ O!!!!!

B0nkers
26-07-2015, 08:37 AM
The difference is that you don't get a filthy foot fungal infection from that dirty stinky shower in the laundry at 533. The girls may be great but I won't be back.

gentlescream
26-07-2015, 02:40 PM
I love it when shops directly engage in the discussion!! :D. (that in mind, gotta get my ass and front to 5 Star sooner rather than later...come to me cash..).

That said, to get in my 2 cents, the difference is more or less "quality" - although I do want to use that term loosely.

But to answer your question more directly, a trial run trip up with 533 wouldn't be down dough down the drain, especially if you find a girl you like (my top recommendation is Yuna). Or perhaps simply to cure a curiosity? However, if you're content with your city shops and your wallet isn't nagging you, I'd say stick with your status quo. I'm a fan of Ginza and despite the price difference, I've never felt cheated or such there, in particular considering the girl and premise. Also, the staff always seems to make sure you had a good time - they actually do some "management" rather than just run the shop.

Midnight_Prowl
27-07-2015, 06:39 AM
On average more expensive means younger girls, however i never (except one) with young girls so for me $150 shop has much much better value

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Singapore TEA

Is a mini MILO @ C / D:miao:

Really ?? But should I trust you Brother Sam or should I trust brother Wil instead.............lol ??

Tea !

She said her former boyfriend said her boobs are not big enough. So I volunteered to be the judge of that ! :D After taking off her top and bras, I gave her boobs a squeeze, and I honestly told her they were excellent, a pair of full B-cuppers, firm and natural, with fresh looking pink nipples, my favourite shape ! She was delighted !
:miao:

DarkZero01
28-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Really ?? But should I trust you Brother Sam or should I trust brother Wil instead.............lol ??

bro ahlungor, i would trust bro wilisno more than the shop owner