PDA

View Full Version : General talk Opportunity V's available cash!

winky
24-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Boys

Is it just me, or do you guys find that the days that opportunity comes up (finish work early, meeting cancelled etc.) never coincides with extra cash in your pocket!

Is there some universal inverse square law about the relationship between opportunity and available cash? ?

Or maybe it's just me :(

Cheers
Winky

harmony
24-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Haha. Very interesting theory Winky !
I nominate this interesting life phenomenon as "Winky's Law"

Winky's Law
The universal inverse square law which relates opportunity and available cash

Lets hear more about Winky's theories
Cheers !

My favourite opportunity principle is a well known one:
"Fortune favours the prepared mind"

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Yeap, and I only knew too well the pain it had caused me !!

I might have posted this before, but happy to share again !! right place right time but bloody NO CASH !!

Many years ago I was in Auckland for business and those were back in my gambling addict days. I did win some money on the first night and had a good punt in an Asian shop right next to the Sky Tower !!

Second night lost, and on the third night, I was losing big time, I was down to my last $50 in chips and I was playing Pie Gow (not enough chips to play roulette - and by then, I had already max out on all my credit cards and it was past midnight so NO more cash withdraw in 24 hours !!). and low and behold, one of my all time favourite massage lady appeared in front of me and said Hi - Vivian, no. 18, the all natural 36 D Cups Hong Kong massage girl from Zanadu , whom I was seeing regularly and had paid $200 for the first time she agreed to let me have FS !!

She seemingly was by herself, but I knew my financial situation, when you have no cash, you have no guts !! What's the point of catching up and try to take her back to my hotel room if financial commitments can not be met !! I don't take rejection lightly and I hate to work my way with her and then she agreed to go back to my place and I don't even have the few hundred bucks to tip her - sure she may pity me and gave it to me for free but I could not chance it, what if she just want business and I had no cash, I couldn't live with the embarrassment !

So I said hi back and just pretended to concentrate on my bloody $25 bet and didn't get up, she saw me won that hand, said well done and move on, Damn, I am still kicking myself, what a golden opportunity to meet her outside the shop and in a foreign country. Why can't I meet her on the first night when I had thousands on me ??? Bloody horror timing !! Great opportunity - no cash !

When I got back to Sydney, went to Zanadu a few weeks later to see her again and she was asking me what happened in Auckland, she thought I was with my family therefore didn't make a move on her. And when I told her I lost all my money and didn't have anything left so I dared not ask her to come to my hotel, she just laughed and said, she would have just spend the night and fucked me for old time sake and if I wanted to give her some money, I could give her when I visited her again at Zanadu, and she offered to let me fuck her that time for free to make up, I left the usually basic $100 tip for FS for her anyway.

So, lesson learnt, not that there was ever a next time.

Swallow your pride and go for it, you never know, if you never never try, you will never never get and you will never never know. You may get lucky, rather than kicking yourself, fucking her on the Zanadu massage table vs in a 4 Star Auckland hotel room - all night long - was a totally different ball game !!

And I was 20 years younger back then, probably can fuck her twice into the night plus a morning Q in the morning, not anymore though...............lol

talking about lost chances!

Cheers

:smile:

winky
24-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Good story...not a total loss at least!
A wise man once told me, when it comes to sex, "The one you miss out on, is the one you'll never catch up with"...It's an opportunity gone forever

Cheers
Winky

garfield
24-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Yeap, and I only knew too well the pain it had caused me !!

I might have posted this before, but happy to share again !! right place right time but bloody NO CASH !!

Many years ago I was in Auckland for business and those were back in my gambling addict days. I did win some money on the first night and had a good punt in an Asian shop right next to the Sky Tower !!

Second night lost, and on the third night, I was losing big time, I was down to my last $50 in chips and I was playing Pie Gow (not enough chips to play roulette - and by then, I had already max out on all my credit cards and it was past midnight so NO more cash withdraw in 24 hours !!). and low and behold, one of my all time favourite massage lady appeared in front of me and said Hi - Vivian, no. 18, the all natural 36 D Cups Hong Kong massage girl from Zanadu , whom I was seeing regularly and had paid $200 for the first time she agreed to let me have FS !!

She seemingly was by herself, but I knew my financial situation, when you have no cash, you have no guts !! What's the point of catching up and try to take her back to my hotel room if financial commitments can not be met !! I don't take rejection lightly and I hate to work my way with her and then she agreed to go back to my place and I don't even have the few hundred bucks to tip her - sure she may pity me and gave it to me for free but I could not chance it, what if she just want business and I had no cash, I couldn't live with the embarrassment !

So I said hi back and just pretended to concentrate on my bloody $25 bet and didn't get up, she saw me won that hand, said well done and move on, Damn, I am still kicking myself, what a golden opportunity to meet her outside the shop and in a foreign country. Why can't I meet her on the first night when I had thousands on me ??? Bloody horror timing !! Great opportunity - no cash !

When I got back to Sydney, went to Zanadu a few weeks later to see her again and she was asking me what happened in Auckland, she thought I was with my family therefore didn't make a move on her. And when I told her I lost all my money and didn't have anything left so I dared not ask her to come to my hotel, she just laughed and said, she would have just spend the night and fucked me for old time sake and if I wanted to give her some money, I could give her when I visited her again at Zanadu, and she offered to let me fuck her that time for free to make up, I left the usually basic $100 tip for FS for her anyway.

So, lesson learnt, not that there was ever a next time.

Swallow your pride and go for it, you never know, if you never never try, you will never never get and you will never never know. You may get lucky, rather than kicking yourself, fucking her on the Zanadu massage table vs in a 4 Star Auckland hotel room - all night long - was a totally different ball game !!

And I was 20 years younger back then, probably can fuck her twice into the night plus a morning Q in the morning, not anymore though...............lol

talking about lost chances!

Cheers

:smile:

A punters motto should be: Never let opportunities past away.

Like playing any games we need to maximise our opportunity to get a good chance to win.

harmony
24-07-2015, 06:55 PM
"Swallow your pride and go for it, you never know, if you never never try, you will never never get and you will never never know"

Wise words

Don't fear anything.
In 30 years time, you will be unable to do a lot of things
Do everything that your heart asks you to do

winky
28-07-2015, 09:24 AM
An amendment to "Winky's Law"

When the day allows for a small window of opportunity, cash is in the pocket...turn up and all girls booked!

harmony
28-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Another Winky Law

You don't realise how lucky your are when you are single, until you are attached

When you are single you are miserable

Oneonone
30-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Depends where you punt but I always have enough for a punt stached away for just such a case or emergence so when the opportunity arises I don't miss out!