PDA

View Full Version : Question In Sydney for a couple of days - CBD Posh Massage

rockabilly
24-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Hey guys,

Brisbane punter here heading down to Sydney for a couple of day early next week. I don't really know the scene much in Sydney for massage shops but last time I was down I tried CBD Posh Massage.

There is a certain European lady there who caught my eye. If anyone can share any intel on her (or Sydney punting in general), please PM me

Thanks

Rockabilly

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Hey guys,

Brisbane punter here heading down to Sydney for a couple of day early next week. I don't really know the scene much in Sydney for massage shops but last time I was down I tried CBD Posh Massage.

There is a certain European lady there who caught my eye. If anyone can share any intel on her (or Sydney punting in general), please PM me

Thanks

Rockabilly

If you saw an European lady last time, then it should be 378 Pitt street!

So just around that area, there are plenty of shops, many of them are advertising here, so best to read the reviews and check the roster when you are in town !

370, 376, 378, 380, 429 (FS) Pitt st!

So many choices! Then the Chequers is just around the corner !

Snow lotus, Bamboo, Choon along George st and further up you have QVB at 1B / 139 York st

Enjoy !!

Diva
26-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks

Rockabilly
Hi, u can check the pic and more information on roster section thx
But the European gals were here before several month ...

rockabilly
26-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Hi, u can check the pic and more information on roster section thx
But the European gals were here before several month ...

Doesn't look like she's there anymore :(. Thanks anyway!

JimmyBoy22
13-05-2016, 01:50 PM
I went to Choon earlier today. A terrible experience. Don't go there!
I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police.

deucebigalow
13-05-2016, 08:52 PM
If you are looking for the Europeans girls, they are mostly long gone unfortunately. One pops up every now and then but pretty infrequent. When they do appears, 378 Pitt is a good bet.

Otherwise, Sussex Star or IreneCBD are good bets at the moment.

sussex star
17-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Germany girl Runa working on WED11-5 .. Good relaxing massage.. Very different feeling ..welcome