PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Vena/ Miranda

ouch
25-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Well was feeling more toey this morning than usual.
Get message from Summer have new girl you will LOVE. I said big call you know what i like. She replied u will love her. So in the car and over i went... . Saw a slightly indian malay looking girl in a not very figure complimentary dress. . About 165 170 tall size 7 . Pretty face short of beautiful * . Went had my shower. Met in room during drying made our introductions turns out she is Thai but does not in all honesty sound it. And when she smiled it was beaming beautiful thing with sparkling eyes. She stepped close as i sat on table i put my hand on bum. First pleasant surprise of day . Perfect ass. Firm round and fits perfectly in my hands. She asked massage. I said nope wont be necessary. She stood there and smiled said nothing was a cheeky slightly mocking smile.. loved it... gave her big hug and started to undress her. And she helped me. Bit of chit chat she works in george st and pitt st also. Suprise 2 flat stomach. And perfect b cups were there bam right in my face. Heaven. Just looked in awe and she said what? I said nothing just admiring the view. Leaned forward and kissed them they are magnificent and sensitive to kiss and hold. Time was non stop fun. Unfortunately had time of month but very very talented in tackle and ball tickle with both hands. Even a little massage occurred she knows her stuff. She opened up quite a bit at last 20 min just relaxed i suppose. .and it was from very good to fucking great as a recipient of her attention. ..her talents with hands had to be put on hold a couple times and slowed down a couple times with deep cleansing breaths and a couple stupid mathematical equations to slow down the sticky inevitable end. But 10 minutes from time boom+ over her hand forearm leg and my arm and leg. Tidied me up . Let me go shower. See again .omfg YES
. But i qualify that with ymmv as be nice make her feel at ease and its wow..

kingwally
28-08-2015, 10:27 PM
On the recommendation of one of my mates, I went to see Vena today after missing out because of work obligations.

This girl is very talented and gave me the best sensual massage for a LONG time. She really knows her stuff, During the tug, she would go for 5 or 6 fast strokes then 5 or 6 slow strokes alternating all the time.

As the previous poster said she does not look Thai at all, I would have guessed maybe Malaysian or Filo but who cares, she is absolutely gorgeous.

I will return for Vena for sure!!