PDA

View Full Version : General talk am I being used

zucon
26-07-2015, 09:35 PM
met a girl recently at my friends place, a few talks, and into some sex talks, she mentioned she likes orals and I gave her some good pussy eating at her place. She does enjoy it and gets an orgasm every time (did it 3 times), nice tasty juices always
She keeps asking for more now, but the ugly part she doesn't want to give it back, she doesn't want sex nor she want to suck me. Am I being used? Should I continue giving her what she wants. You know I actually enjoy orals on her but only regret I would want her to give something to me too. She did mention she has a bf currently overseas

I am not really new to sex, had freebies before but this gal looks strange

Advise please

Thanks

garfield
26-07-2015, 09:58 PM
met a girl recently at my friends place, a few talks, and into some sex talks, she mentioned she likes orals and I gave her some good pussy eating at her place. She does enjoy it and gets an orgasm every time (did it 3 times), nice tasty juices always
She keeps asking for more now, but the ugly part she doesn't want to give it back, she doesn't want sex nor she want to suck me. Am I being used? Should I continue giving her what she wants. You know I actually enjoy orals on her but only regret I would want her to give something to me too. She did mention she has a bf currently overseas

I am not really new to sex, had freebies before but this gal looks strange

Advise please

Thanks

Obviously she is just concerned to be pleasured and don't want to reciprocate.

Works okay if you don't mind just giving.

zucon
26-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Obviously she is just concerned to be pleasured and don't want to reciprocate.

Works okay if you don't mind just giving.

Thanks bro, I am actually enjoying. But I will continue giving and will find a good fuck in a near shop

Midnight_Prowl
27-07-2015, 06:37 AM
Either way who cares.... I will be very happy with that arrangement. While u r giving try to kiss another as well, for example while i am down under and I know she is bloody wet, I tend move my kiss upwards and fondle her breast and I enter nautrally. Works for me every time.

harmony
27-07-2015, 08:20 PM
The following is the standard response on this forum for your question

"She sounds like shes not into you. Whats her mobile number ?"

Seriously though, it sounds like a friends with benefits arrangement, where your benefit is not entirely clear

If you don't mind being her male servant, go for it

Maybe you should tell her you love being used, but tell her that usually women will take you out for dinner before they use you

outthere
28-07-2015, 08:52 AM
mate is obvious that you are being used. stay away if you will be hurt and left without a penny

zucon
28-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks guys for your feedback..@harmony - you are right, i haven't made the arrangement clear.. I infact have paid for the hotel room today, and ended up just giving, although i enjoyed the wet pussy, but this b*t*h looks selfish, as soon as she cums, she wants to grab some tissues and put her panty on.
spent 130$ for the hotel room.

@outthere. you may be right. I may end up spending my pocket on hotel bills. I need to be careful

Thanks guys

harmony
28-07-2015, 10:37 PM
zucon, what strikes me most is how considerate you are, which is unlike 90% of men in the same situation

I am willing to bet the average neanderthal man would not even consider what the lady wanted in bed, and just move towards satisfying himself
Often in the usual scenario, the man doesn't even think about the ladys feelings or needs

You are the opposite, and for that I pay you great respects

But being a human being, isn't it worth just once to let her get excited, and then say, hey, lets share this experience, and be gentle with her, and get some satisfaction (with protection on), then finish by letting her enjoy

Is she a petite lady, that just doesn't enjoy penetration too much ? That isn't as uncommon as you think

I met a Chinese lady once who wasn't comfortable with penetration, and she only would do so if she was on top and went slow and was in the control

But back to the point ...
You are being far too considerate, and not selfish at all

I have learnt it pays to be selfish sometimes

After all, this lady - your sex partner - is being selfish. Why not you too ?

Then its win - win

By the way, I can see that if you do show her what you would like, she will be turned off and not see you again
Factor that in, so at least once you can enjoy yourself too, before you plan for her to lose interest completely