PDA

View Full Version : Question Two Pops with ML?

Rossco111
27-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Hi there, this is my first post so please be gentle :-)

With a 1 hour massage, has anyone ever had a HE at the beginning (I guess this should be called a HS for 'Happy Start'?) and then finished with a HE at the end?
I assume you would have to tip for both?
Are ML's up for this?

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2015, 02:00 PM

With a 1 hour massage, has anyone ever had a HE at the beginning (I guess this should be called a HS for 'Happy Start'?) and then finished with a HE at the end?
Are ML's up for this?

Welcome to the forum Rossco !!

Two shots in one 1 hr session is very common, especially if you don't mind to tip for both shots !!

Lots of people are actually doing the reverse order, like, have the part II play first, have your release, then lay back to enjoy a relaxing massage, whether there is to be another shot towards the end, each to his own.

BTW, if you pay the massage fees plus the double tip at the start of your session, you have a better chance of good services assurance,

Just my two cents

Cheers

:smile:

RottenLittlePunt
27-07-2015, 02:39 PM
I have never tried it but I don't think most girls would care. I don't agree with the double tipping part though. I usually go for the $100 option and usually only stick to MLs who enjoy it as much as I do, so I doubt any of them would expect more.

garfield
27-07-2015, 02:43 PM

Are ML's up for this?

Usually ML prefer to have the massage first, then the shots. Because usually they prefer to give massage with clothes on, and easier for the routine to get the hot towel for you to wipe the oil away.
Easier to have the 2 shots after as well, if you have massage after 1st shot, sometimes it can be messy on the sheet depending where the cums are.

DirtySanchez
27-07-2015, 04:43 PM
I used to see a ML who would help with 2 shots in a half hour session. She is long gone now though.

I believe it's more common than one might think and depends quite a bit on the punter. A few ml will pop you by half time and then continue to tease you while you are trying to rest for the remainder of the massage. If the punter comes back to life then pop 2 is well on. Also nearly every time I've had 2 pops, it's been instigated by the ML, not me.

With the tipping, short answer no not for both ie if the ending is negotiated at $50 and she pops you twice you don't need to tip $100. As RLP said, most don't care but at the other end if you tip too cheaply then you might not get 2 or maybe even 1 next time.

bigbob
27-07-2015, 08:00 PM
saw a lady at coopers planes one at start and one at the end

flamejob
27-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Yes, i've had this a few times. Each time has been with a private operator, not at a shop. I've never had to pay a double tip.

Brisguy72
28-07-2015, 09:43 AM
I find most private massage girls are happy for you to have a shot both at the start and at the end & in fact 1 of my regular private lady's is very encouraging of getting me off twice in the hour & all but insists on it.

Never had 2 shots offered in a shop.

DirtySanchez
28-07-2015, 10:27 AM
My doubles have mostly been in shops. I have stopped visiting privates a while now.

rockabilly
28-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Bloody hell. How do you guys get the stamina to muster up two shots in such a short time. I need to sleep more maybe :)

MrStinky88
16-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Bloody hell. How do you guys get the stamina to muster up two shots in such a short time. I need to sleep more maybe :)

Get along with the ML and your little bro will tell you for sure. ;p