PDA

View Full Version : Question christine123- still open?

4some
27-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know if Christine123 is still open?
I've noticed they have stopped posting on here and have not updated their shop roster for awhile.

I tried to call and goes straight to voicemail.

Calpico_Can
27-07-2015, 09:16 PM
im wondering too, I still wanna try this Ella girl..

rcha086
27-07-2015, 10:47 PM
They were working out from a private apartment so it wouldn't surprise me that neighbours complained about excessive noise/movement in their apartment and reported on. Years ago when CBDoubles was around and Ginza was Tokyo Cats, this happened quite often. We'll see if they'll resurface again.

outthere
29-07-2015, 04:21 PM
their pictures are photoshopped. The girl are the ones in the pictures but the pictures have been ridiculously modified. see all those bent and liquified backgrounds

ouch
30-07-2015, 08:10 PM
I think jasmin and Jessica are at 244 oxford if pics are right

feelus
30-07-2015, 08:19 PM
I think jasmin and Jessica are at 244 oxford if pics are right

Hey brother ouch,

What pics are you referring to? I always wanted to give Jessica a try but was always out of town

Calpico_Can
31-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Their wechat is back on, so I assume they're back

christine123
14-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Does anyone know if Christine123 is still open?
I've noticed they have stopped posting on here and have not updated their shop roster for awhile.

I tried to call and goes straight to voicemail.

Dear All brothers here

Sorry didn't had a chance to say bye to everyone, but due to personal reason I need to leave Sydney for a little while. I am currently in oversea, and will be re-surfacing very soon. Hope to see you guys in the near future with all new line up of girls. Better services and prices. Stay tune.

:miao::miao::miao:

wilisno
14-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Dear All brothers here

Sorry didn't had a chance to say bye to everyone, but due to personal reason I need to leave Sydney for a little while. I am currently in oversea, and will be re-surfacing very soon. Hope to see you guys in the near future with all new line up of girls. Better services and prices. Stay tune.

All the best ! ;) ;) ;)

cgt
15-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Dear All brothers here

Take care! Hope you would come back soon with big surprise! All the best!