PDA

View Full Version : General talk Making ML climaxed

garfield
27-07-2015, 07:48 PM
While your ML might allow you to touch, oftentime they don't want to reach climax.

There was one ML in bamboo that I was playing with her clip and stroking her with my finger. She often has such violent orgasm that she prefers to control and not to cum.

I asked why and she said it will make her tired and difficult to work. But I thought it should have been the opposite to relax her but apparently she has the opposite effect.

Does your ML allow you to stroke her as part of normal tips and would she prefers to reach climax?

yasyeh123
29-07-2015, 03:18 PM
I had sex with a ML during our B2B session once.
while she was doing B2B with me, I asked her to lie down beside me.
I began playing her titties, followed with some tongue kisses, which i reckon i turned her on.
she then began giving me BBBJ, and slide my cock into her pussy.
We had a fantastic time and became good fds.

garfield
29-07-2015, 04:49 PM
I had sex with a ML during our B2B session once.
while she was doing B2B with me, I asked her to lie down beside me.
I began playing her titties, followed with some tongue kisses, which i reckon i turned her on.
she then began giving me BBBJ, and slide my cock into her pussy.
We had a fantastic time and became good fds.
She still working?

yasyeh123
29-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Yes.
for privacy reasons, i cant reveal who she is

Det
29-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Which shop?

Midnight_Prowl
29-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Yes.
for privacy reasons, i cant reveal who she is

Sounds like bbfs... Better to be quite. This happens very often lately :surprise:

cuteguy
29-07-2015, 11:56 PM
While this thread is about ML's, I thought I'd contribute my experience in getting a girl to climax early.

My advice is to start on the girl's private parts early in order to build up their sexual tension within. It starts in the shower and you can feel it working on them when you start rubbing their clit, inserting a finger inside or rubbing their breasts. Then you move to the bedroom where you continue with the stimulation and the girls are ready to go down on your friend or have you pound them immediately. It's just magic when they squirt or cum. Some of them have mentioned that they required a good rest after what had happened to them.

I would say that I have had more success with the inexperienced ones. The girls who have worked for a while in the industry are more likely to control their sexual urges in contrast to girls new to the industry. This is why my preference is for new girls and not the ones who have acquired a lot of experience working in the shops.

cisco
30-07-2015, 03:15 AM
What the ML said its true bra , it is same with the man after you cum , will you feel tired ? Yes it will make you tired and after you cum do you prefer go to sleep or work again ? :)

dufour
30-07-2015, 09:20 AM
While your ML might allow you to touch, oftentime they don't want to reach climax.

There was one ML in bamboo that I was playing with her clip and stroking her with my finger. She often has such violent orgasm that she prefers to control and not to cum.

I asked why and she said it will make her tired and difficult to work. But I thought it should have been the opposite to relax her but apparently she has the opposite effect.

Does your ML allow you to stroke her as part of normal tips and would she prefers to reach climax?

Mmmm I think I may know who your talking about !! Lol
Or at least an ex Bamboo girl who did .. and still responds in that exact manner. :)

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2015, 10:58 AM
Just a thought , for all those brothers who proudly declared that they always make their WLs or mls cum (if permitted!) , do you do the same thing to your partners, girl friends or mrs and let them enjoy their climax too ??

Just wondering ?

Mr Crash and Burn
30-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Many ML's enjoy it but many many pace themselves or try not to go over the edge.

I have had some memorables but a recent one where I was leaning on the edge of the table, she was positioned astride my leg. She was working her hand on my cock and I was fingering and rubbing her clit. I could see her tense up as she was trying to keep quite. I thought she wasn't into it although she was wet and sliipery, and then BANG,.. a few droplets of her juice hit my foot. She gave me a big hug and then got me to blow a load.

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Many ML's enjoy it but many many pace themselves or try not to go over the edge.

I have had some memorables but a recent one where I was leaning on the edge of the table, she was positioned astride my leg. She was working her hand on my cock and I was fingering and rubbing her clit. I could see her tense up as she was trying to keep quite. I thought she wasn't into it although she was wet and sliipery, and then BANG,.. a few droplets of her juice hit my foot. She gave me a big hug and then got me to blow a load.

Haha, Tiffany would have cum for you too brother C&B !!

jamesbond007
22-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Its one of the greatest joys of my life to look into a young MLs girls eyes and see the surprised that she has, knowing that I know she is enjoying herself as much, if not more so then I am. When that pussy side rhythm changes and the grind increases, and the girl is more concerned for her own satisfaction first then yours, this is what keeps me coming back, seeing a young girl needing and wanting to be brought to climax by a man who may be more then twice her age....confused by how this older Uncle / Father can make her feel this way...yet unable to stop herself and that pussy slide until she's done...that's why I love it when they climb on the table....maybe, just maybe, I will see those eyes again today!

YI88
29-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Just a thought , for all those brothers who proudly declared that they always make their WLs or mls cum (if permitted!) , do you do the same thing to your partners, girl friends or mrs and let them enjoy their climax too ??

Just wondering ?

YES !

:slobber: