PDA

View Full Version : General talk All the Girls too young, want some older 40+ birds

razelio
27-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Hey,

Every time I go to a knock shop, I seem to get some younger bird who is 25ish with a C cup and often they don't really get into it. I'd really like to meet a nice 40+ asian woman (maybe private) who can give a good service rather than have to risk it with these young girls who often don't seem to have the stomach for their occupation and just do it for the money.

garfield
27-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Hey,

Every time I go to a knock shop, I seem to get some younger bird who is 25ish with a C cup and often they don't really get into it. I'd really like to meet a nice 40+ asian woman (maybe private) who can give a good service rather than have to risk it with these young girls who often don't seem to have the stomach for their occupation and just do it for the money.

Maybe you can get better result going through adult dating sites? Many 40+ lonely woman out there not getting rooted because either they are single or their husband is rooting the younger woman out there.

harmony
27-07-2015, 09:06 PM
razelio

Good luck finding a WL who isn't out there 'doing it for the money'

Think about it - attractive young women generally have lot of male attention away from work, they work primarily for the income, not to deal with often ugly and smelly men (not you I referring to, I mean the average workload that they deal with)

razelio
27-07-2015, 09:10 PM
well I'm already in a relationship, so I don’t want to "date" them. I love my gf, but she just doesn't want to have sex and I find sex with her to be a little bit awkward. I've been punting for a while now and I know that it's only that 1 in 4 girls or so that really seem to be worth the time + money. So I'd really like to just see a mature private woman who provides a good reliable service that can get me off.

harmony
27-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Fair enough brother
I do understand what you mean

Its interesting, a lot of guys will say they don't like the older lady

I do see your point, sometimes its not the ladys beauty, it's the care she shows

Raybo
28-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Most of the $150 p/h shops are filled with older W/L's. Have a look through the AR's at 533, Roseville, TP64. Bound to find what you are looking for there. The girls at Bellevue12 will sort you out as well!

Spe
28-07-2015, 11:11 AM
I think maybe age is not the main issue bro razelio... You probably looking for the experience. Either PSE or GFE... Some young ones can be really into the sex too. If you want fore play and you want reactions from the WL during sex, it might not be the age... Young ones like Tia and Amber in 45 are also very into it. They are part of the action rather than just being the tool. Not so young ones like JoJo, honey and Cindy are also very into it. Take them for longer stay 45mins or 1hr to build the rapport and also lead up to the sex. Or see them for repeats.

Midnight_Prowl
28-07-2015, 09:04 PM
I am similiar situation as u, find $150 shop FS for 1 hr and try couple of them, more than likely u will ur keeper. Which area do u love in, I may give u suggestion