PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Great News ! The beautiful Korean Princess Emma is BACK !!

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Just got a message from Alice that Emma is back !! And she will be working in both 316 Central and 227 Broadway !!

I don't see a lot of Korean girls but Emma is one of the very best, so beautiful !!

Want to read some of my old reviews ??

Person's Name : Emma

Establishment : 316 Elizabeth St, Central

Date of Visit : 5 June, 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $35/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min, tips are $20/$50

Size/shape : Slim size 6, nice lean legs, soft and smooth white skin, beautiful face, Soft natural C/D Cups with pointy nipples, the nicest Ass I have seen on a Korean girl

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : unexpected good massage, sensational HJ - so good that I skipped Spanish !!

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experiences:

This is Not an After Report on Emma, I met her on Saturday when I was in a session with Rebecca and Rebecca was telling me about this beautiful new Korean girl, so pure and pretty, like an angel !!

And Rebecca asked me if I wanted to meet her, of course I would:

Emma walked into my room, I was butt naked with Rebecca doing push oil on my back, but I lifted my upper body to say hello to Emma, she is very beautiful, wearing a one piece off shoulder white dress - more ready to be taken out clubbing rather than doing a massage session for you, and she looks familiar, no, I haven't met her before, but she looks like one of the very famous Hong Kong celebrity - Jacqueline Wong who was Miss Hong Kong runner up in 2012, now a very popular artist.

Oh, and Emma is actually quite busty, C/D cups to be verified very shortly..............haha

And she has a very lovely voice !

http://img.tvb.com/p/misshk/2012/contestant/300x470/batch03/14.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8U91j6K.jpg

I just thought I share this with you guys !!

Ok, the wait is over, finally have my session with Emma!

It's Chris day off today so Alice is working which we catch up for some chit chat, she is as hot as ever ! Like a school teacher I used to have the crush on !!

Then Emma is ready , wearing a very short white fluffy dress like a little angel dancer you see in the kindergarten musical! And a sleeves less denim top to keep her warm.

Little Emma actually remember me and thank me for coming back to see her, she is really polite, with a little girls giggle smiles all the times and thanks me for everything, like when I said she is beautiful, thank you very much, you have lovely long hair, thank you very much, your massage is very strong , thank you very much, I like your breasts, thank you very much, I love your round butt, thank you very much, you are very good, thank you very much, Oh that feels so good,, thank you very much, oh you have very good hands, thank you very much, oh where do you learn how to do that ? Thank you very much!!

Ok those are some of the highlights , that's enough for the review ?? Or you guys still want me to cross the Tees and joining all the dots ??

After I laid on the table , Emma asked me whether I like a soft medium or strong massage!

I said strong please, let's see what you can do ??

So strong it is. It was ok, not really that strong ! Wrong, speak too soon ! Because that was only the warm up, then Emma got on to the table then started to work on my back, as she was directly on top of me, then she pressed straight down my spine, now that's strong, very firm and to the point - almost as good as Sherry on Tuesdsy !

Then she moved across to the other side and now both of my row of muscle are getting the firm treatments , then she added a bit more using her elbow ! Ok this young lady can massage !!

Then the legs, again not very strong on every stokes but when she was in the right spots , the pressure suddenly appears , she seems to be a very smart masseurs , not wasting her strength all the times but just know when and where to apply the right pressure when she is in the right area or the right. spots !!

And when her hands was at the top of my groin , she went to the very end and pressed down on to my sore spots , and when I gave her some encouragement by making some noise . She applied more pressure and stayed in the area bit longer , thank you very much.

Then the hot towel treatments !

I only have 5 min before my train arrived, so not gonna finish this, need to use the private section again , yes, she is that good !

But just to sum up, Emma is probably the kind of girl most brother would love and once you tried you will go back for more but probably not willing to share as she really is beautiful and I don't blame anyone for trying to keep Emma a secret !

She is very beautiful , I actually show her a picture of Jacqueline Wong on my phone and more thank you very much came my way when I said Emma looks like her !

She also has the nicest bum I have seen for a very long time, pure white skin , smooth and flawless, only one tiny little tattoo ! And neatly trimmed .

Oh , Natural C cups which are soft and responsive !!

Last but not least, she does it very slowly and sensually, her hand skills is surprisingly good , probably top 10 of all times !

See you in the private section.

Final words , highly recommended !!

Emma is definitely in the Cici and Mena level and I think she is the prettiest !

Cheers

After Rebecca told me during our session that this new girl is as pretty as an angel !

好像仙女一樣漂亮!

And Rebecca went outside to bring Emma into my room to introduce us too meet, I found Emma looks like a very famous Hong Kong celebrity Jacqueline Wong

心穎BB ! 宅男女神!

http://m3.i.pbase.com/o4/75/35275/1/149271373.bMbhDtgA.JacquelineWongoDSC_9846.jpg

So I was determined to see her on Thursday !

Here is the rest of the review:

So part I was really good, I honestly did not expect Emma can massage at such high level. So I was very pleased after the hot towel wipe down !

Then I can see that (from the wall mirror) Emma was undressing, everything came off! Great !

Is she gonna give me some body to body ?

Yes and no, she runs her finger on my back a little bit and that was nice then she kisses me a lot, she used her soft C/D cups on my back a lot and I always like these like teasing with the tip of the those young breasts! And Emma likes to blow warm air to all the sensitive areas!!

I need a drink of water and to have a good look at Emma's body !

She is beautiful, we knew that, lovely flowing long hair, a lean but not skinny size 6 both with smooth white skin, flawless all over except one tiny tattoo, very neatly trim below . And Emma also has the nicest butt I have seen for a long long time, very bouncy but tight , her butt is better than her breasts which is not perfect I must say, Sherry and Rebecca from 316 have better looking breasts but they are still young and pointy and I'll say C or D cups , hand feel is fantastic - oh , and I didn't use them for Spanish either, I'll explain later !

But with Emma's beautiful face , I am happy with everything her body has to offer, my usual full body hug and hands on butt! Can't get enough of them , tried to rub my lil AhL on them and it feels great , I wish Emma had oiled me up although I would have just rub my Cock on her butt crack in this standing position till I cum but no oil, so can't rub hard, so touch and press !

Emma gently push me back down on the table and started kissing my chest and my chin and my nipples and some like sucking as well, lots of mls do that but Emma just does this a lot better because she does this really slowly, no rush, very softly and gently and her eyes keep looking at me as if asking me if I am enjoying this , of course I am , so I said, you are very good and she said it again with a very sweet smile : oh, thank you very much !

I forgot to mention, as I got up to turn over, Emma pulled out a small bottle of disinfecting gel to clean her hands and she also asked me to clean mine, she is very hygienic I like it very much!

Then finally Emma applied some oil on my cock and bring it up fully in no time, her HJ skill is very good , again, she does it very slowly, very gently and skillfully , at one point I have to sit up to look at what is she doing to my cock with her hands - usually I can feel exact what the ML is doing to my cock, only the very good one with magical hands that I can't tell just from the feeling and has to look !

She was holding the base of my cock with her left hand and using the center palm of her right hand to "polish" the top and around the top of my helmet !! It was really good , it almost feel like she will licking me with her palm if that makes sense !

And when I look at Emma's face, she was looking back at me with a smile, I completely surrendered to her beauty and her charms, I have to kiss her faces - a lot, then I said, where did you learn how to do this ??
Emma giggled and said, again , thank you so much !!

So she was playing me, massaging me (with a bit of rimming a la Mimi/Lisa/Leng/Susan !) I really didn't expect this lovely young lady has skills at this level , I was just laying there enjoying the intense sensations , I pulled Emma down to me and hold her in my arms chest to chest a few times while she continues to pamper my cock with one hand then two hands then back to one hand !

Then her two hands put together and forming like a little palms tunnel - or was it a love tunnel or hand made vagina ? And as her two hands move up and down my cock, I feel like I was fucking her hands - yes, it was almost like her hands become her vagina sitting on top of me and I was pounding her from down below , no ML has ever gave me this fucking feeling before, this is not a fucking hand job, I am bloody fucking her hands and I fuck and fuck and fuck and my whole hips was banging up where her hands were taking the pounding and I can't hold it any more and I cum and cum and cum !!!

And Emma said to me : you are very good boy !!!! you are so happy and excited, like a little boy..................haha

Wow !! That was some HJ ! It's very unique and I have to try this again !! May be just hold it back a little so that I can fuck her tits as well and have a Spanish finish ! But I feel so good inside her hands - not sure if I want to pull it out next time...........haha

ps. if you are not Chinese from Hong Kong, you probably has no idea who Jacqueline Wong is ! and if you think Emma doesn't look like Jacqueline, then so be it, it was only my personal feel that Emma looks like her that's all.

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Round 2 with Emma is much better than round 1 !!

Person's Name : Emma

Establishment : 316 Elizabeth St, Central

Date of Visit : 28 June, 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $60/60 min, $50 tip for nude HJ

Size/shape : Slim size 6, nice lean legs, soft and smooth white skin, beautiful face, Soft natural C/D Cups with pointy nipples, the nicest Ass I have seen on a Korean girl

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : unexpected good massage, sensational HJ !!

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experiences:

Was actually planning to see the big tits Korean girl Hani at 45 George St Granville (FS) but found out that Hani is not working, so I immediately called up 316 Central to secure the booking with Emma, she is that popular I don't want to miss out.

Got there a bit early so popped inside the pub in the corner to place a bet on Sydney Swan vs GWS - it's a sure win match, just a matter of by how many, the line was -58.5, I wasn't quite sure if the Swan will score that much and GWS had won the last two, so I settled for to win by 40-59 points @$3.75. It's a winning bet of course !!

Back at 316 and I got the bigger room 4 again, Emma was wearing the same white dress with a denim top for the cold weather, the heater inside the room is working and room temperature was comfy.

Young Emma recognised me and say: Thank you very much for seeing me again !!

So I had my bear hug to warm up a little, it's such a good girlfriend feel when Emma is so right in all aspects of a massage lady: young, beautiful face, great body, lovely smiling face and so humble and genuinely nice !!

Massage was again very firm and comfortable, she really takes her time to go through all the areas and while she was on my back, I was feeling her firm press and make some noise, she immediately asked if it was too hard, I said, no, I like it hard and she continued with even more strength, good girl !!

Nothing too much to add to my earlier post, it was very good and it was consistent, I can't ask for more.

After the hot towel, I turned over, have a drink of water while Emma stripped right down. I pull her naked body towards me and have another chest to chest hug, her body feel absolutely divine and my hands were all over them, those ass were just perfect. Then I lay back down on the table and pleasure awaits!

I then saw Emma got some tissue and put them between her legs and was wiping something. She saw that I saw what she was doing, and apologised: I am so sorry, I thought my period was all clear, it still has a little bit ! I said, don't worry about, please put your pants back on - OH, thank you so much, you are such a gentleman !!

This is just a little situation that happens all the times, what I was impressed with Emma was that she took her panties off for my in the first place, and when she felts something underneath, she apologised. which is a million miles better than those MLs who either don't take the pants off or even faked having their period and tried to keep the pants on - not that I normally even touch their pussy, but it's the attitude and service mentality !! Emma is a top girl !!

So, yes, the panty did get in the way when I tried to caress her nice round bottom, but I found the lingerie did add some sexiness to her butt !!

Hand job again, was very sensual and slow and I have to ask Emma to stop or slow down a couple of times, as she was that good.............haha

And I did hold off long enough to sample all Emma has to offer and I was completely satisfied !

Very happy,

Highly recommended

Cheers

kuntous
28-07-2015, 01:17 PM
For someone who was very vocal against shops spamming after report and general talk threads you have a lot of nerve posting this on after report section especially since admins have created a whole new Sydney shops and girl info section for such a purpose.

HYPOCRITE!

316central massage
28-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Thank you AHLUNGOR for the strongly support of Emma!

So many customers had been asking about her since she went back to korea about a year ago.

I am also very happy that she comes back freshly. She works in Broadway THU and SAT ~