PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Baby Massage Sydney Baby massage new owner

fredtheknerk@hotmail.com
28-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Over the past 12 months I have followed Amanda from Cherry Blossom to Seven Hills who became Lucy at 316 at Central station because of her great massage, very personal service and because she is a lot of fun. Well Lucy just opened her own shop at 18 Hargrave Darlinghurst (just across Hyde park from the CBD near Museum Station) and I went to check it out on Friday. The shop is pretty nice, with clean private rooms and a shower in each room but the bad news was that she doesn’t provide service herself anymore. Anyway she persuaded me to try Sarah who was meant to be “better then me” so I gave Sarah a try. Sarah is actually a very beautiful Chinese uni student with lovely natural curves. She gave me a great firm massage then a very personal and responsive body slide. I like her a lot and stayed on for 90 minutes. Not cheap but great value.

fredtheknerk@hotmail.com
01-08-2015, 10:06 PM
I went back to Sydney Baby another Friday to see Sarah again. Actually even better than the first time. Then this week I called in on a Wednesday and Lucy pitched Cherry to me as "a true Uni student" and a real Chinese beauty". So Cherry is pretty nice, Attractive and classy, slim without being skinny and beautiful curves and Cherry also has the most beautiful small dark nipples. She actually has an amazing figure, and she says it's from Hip Hop dancing. Hmm, maybe I should have requested a hip hop demonstration. Anyway Cherry does a great firm massage and is just as good at the soft part.

fredtheknerk@hotmail.com
07-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Got to see Sarah again this Friday. Beautiful as ever. Seems those uniforms advertised on the website photos arrived this week. She looked quite cute in the short tight blue stewardess skirt.