PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Beautiful Jessie, Korean GFE with master massage skills and delicious C Cups !

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : July 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 8.30pm

Rates :

Full Body Oil Massage :
30mins-$40, 45mins-$60,​ 60mins-$70

Massage and Happy Ending: (clothed)
30mins-$65, 45mins-$90, 60mins-$100

Massage, Body Slide & Happy Ending:
30mins-$95, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$120

Size/shape : 5 foot 4, size 10, curvy, all natural 35 C Cups (was a D Cups before but Jessie has been losing some weight), very perky smooth white skin and firm breasts, beautiful face, a Korean Princess who is also your girl next door !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean with reasonable English

Services Provided : One of the BEST remedial massage I have had in RnT shops in years, may be second only to some of the top masters ! a very warm and friendly girl friend feel !! a rather short teasing (but very sensual) as we had over run by 15 min ! totally satisfactory finishes !!

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely, and I can't believe no one had reviewed Jessie before, so many selfish brothers around !! :cool2:

My experiences:

Jessie's name was mentioned to me when Alice was recommending the lovely Japanese kawai girl Yuki to me, and Alice also assured me that while Jessie is Korean, her services is very good and had lots of regulars and her breasts are real !! which of course got me interested !!

Final have a chance to book and see Jessie one morning.

Got there, the shop was just opened and Alice wasn't there yet, another girl I didn't know let me in and asked if I had a booking with Jessie, confirmed that and was told Jessie has just arrived and will be ready in 5 min. Sat at the lounge area and checked a few things on my phone and Jessie came to greet me !

Wow !! Jessie is very beautiful, not a Korean Pop girl type pretty but more like Song Hye-kyo, 宋慧喬, the girl next door type you would jerk off every night just thinking about her growing up. Not very tall, may be 5'/3-4", long straight black hair, not a slim girl, she has a womanly curvy body, probably a size 8-10, wearing a one piece navy blue and white dress (cross between a navy and school girl uniform !) which is not very revealing, showing no cleavage at all but I can tell that what it is covering inside are very substantial, and I hope that Alice is right and she is all natural..................haha, will find out soon enough.

It was cold that morning, so the heater inside the room was turned on and Jessie asked me if I want to take a shower, I said no because it is too cold, and Jessie went downstairs to get a couple more towels to keep me warm.

At the start, she asked if I want a soft or strong massage, I said strong please - I want to see what she has to offer. and Jessie said, if it is too hard, just tell her.

Jessie ended up using three towels to cover my naked body. She started off with some strong and firm pressing down on my back, and when her hands are warmed up, she put her hands inside the towel and massaged me that way, this is new, no MLs had ever done that to me, RnT or legit, as especially when oil is applied, my back was usually exposed ! but not with Jessie, she had me covered the whole time and kept me warm ! That's just excellent touch of top customer services.

She then do my neck and shoulder. she can tell that my should blade was very tight, so she sat next to me, placed one of her leg underneath my shoulder, again, this is a new technique or position which I had never tried before, and this is really good, so my right shoulder instead of rest on the massage table, I was resting on her left leg near the knee and my cold hand was hanging off the table, Jessie then placed my hand on to her warm thighs and said keep it warm there, what a lovely girl !!

She then lean forward and use her elbow to really work on my shoulder, it was hard, wasn't hurting as such but I can tell it is working. what I also like about Jessie's style is that : she would use her left elbow to really apply pressure to my shoulder but her other hand would be touching my arm very softly and gently as if telling me that: don't worry about the hurting, it's good for you and I will be taking good care of you.

When the right shoulder was finished, she moved over to the left side, and immediately she told me that the left side is not too tight, so she will go through the motion, but will return back to the right shoulder and give me some more. Same style as the right, resting my shoulder on her leg, placing my cold hand to warm up on her soft and smooth thigh, and this time, while the right elbow was working hard on me, Jessie's left hand was giving me those soft and caring and gentle brushes, I really like that and the two hands really were working as a team and I was feeling great.

Then Jessie went back to the right shoulder, but this time no resting on her, just a regular neck, shoulder, arm, hand and vertical spine massage which is again, very professional done - I asked Jessie where did she learn her massage skills and then she told me that she is half Korean and half Chinese and grew up in Korea, she is a qualified masseuse with both Korean and Chinese qualifications. Wow, no wonder, you can just tell, she is very well trained - the stuff she did to me body !! and there are more to come .

So, the top half of the body is done and she moved to the lower half, again, very caring and gently Jessie rearranged the towels on me to give me the maximum of warmth, now, with the legs, Jessie is putting my body in a whole new position, she firstly bent my left leg to a 90 degree angle (which some of the other good mls had done too like Amy, Sherry and Lisa ) but the next step was again totally new, she lifted my leg and placed it over her lap and still at the 90 degree angle - now, this lifting the leg in itself is not new to me, in fact I have taught this to a few very close MLs for the teasing part as the full under carriage and family jewels are exposed to pleasure. but to be in this position for the legit firm massage to continue, this is a new experience.

And now Jessie is using pressure points to massage my whole butt and side of the thigh and my upper leg, again, this is very good, I was totally surprised with envy and gratefulness, this is so unreal, I wasn't expecting this when I booked Jessie, my focus was originally on her 36D Cups as advertised by the shop, but with her massage skills this good, I don't really care if she is only an A Cupper, may be I should keep her to myself too - like all the others.................don't worry, only kidding !!

Then the right leg. and then Jessie climbed on to the table and do a bit of knee press on my upper legs and my putts and a little bit on my lower back - this is Yuki 288 special, again, this lovely young lady just keep giving me surprises !!

Next come the Korean style stretching of the legs by placing one leg at the time in between Jessie's two legs and then she pulled my leg backwards and stretching me - now, this one I had tried before, of course, from one of the master too - Candy of QVB. Once again, I hate to keep repeating myself, but Jessie is seriously good, there are good stuff that she did to me which no one else has ever done to me, and then there are other good stuff which only the very best MLs have previous done to me. All good !!

Haha, some of you guys are getting bored reading all these part 1 stuff ? tell you what, it is so hard to find someone who is really good in doing the legit massage and I just can't help but getting so excited. if you don't like it, you should have stopped reading long time ago...............lol

OK, waiting no more, here comes the fun part :

So, with so much going on, I am pretty sure my 60 min was up, I had a peek over my shoulder and yes, the hr has past and we are two minutes into extra time, not a sight of worry in Jessie's face, she is just happy to carry on in her usual pace. she started to undress !!

I got up and have a drink of water, then I sat on the table trying to watch Jessie get naked, she was very shy and the little girl's cuteness has come out and she asked me to lay back down, I said I want to watch, she said, no watching now, I let you watch later, (this is all speaking in Mandarins - after I found out that Jessie is half Chinese we started talking in mandarins, her mandarins accent is really sexy, I love talking to her) , as I lay back down and put my head back into the hole, Jessie came over and whispered into my ears and said, I want your body to feel my body first before I let you see me !! The way she said it, I wanted to jump up and torn the rest of her clothing off, but no, I better behave as I was told, so I just closed my eyes as I could hear that Jessie was removing the rest of the clothings.

Then the towels on my back were remove, then Jessie was on the table, I could feel her warm body now rested upon my back, and her long hair just all over my back and my head and finally, her warm breasts were finally on my back , bare skin to bare skin..................

Sorry, got to go, will come back to finish this later.......................

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2015, 04:48 PM
OK, waiting no more, here comes the fun part :

So, with so much going on, I am pretty sure my 60 min was up, I had a peek over my shoulder and yes, the hr has past and we are two minutes into extra time, not a sight of worry in Jessie's face, she is just happy to carry on in her usual pace. she started to undress !!

I got up and have a drink of water, then I sat on the table trying to watch Jessie get naked, she was very shy and the little girl's cuteness has come out and she asked me to lay back down, I said I want to watch, she said, no watching now, I let you watch later, (this is all speaking in Mandarins - after I found out that Jessie is half Chinese we started talking in mandarins, her mandarins accent is really sexy, I love talking to her) , as I lay back down and put my head back into the hole, Jessie came over and whispered into my ears and said, I want your body to feel my body first before I let you see me !! The way she said it, I wanted to jump up and torn the rest of her clothing off, but no, I better behave as I was told, so I just closed my eyes as I could hear that Jessie was removing the rest of the clothings.

Then the towels on my back were remove, then Jessie was on the table, I could feel her warm body now rested upon my back, and her long hair just all over my back and my head and finally, her warm breasts were finally on my back , bare skin to bare skin..................

First impression (by the feeling on my back) on the size of her breasts was not that big, D, DD or E Cups are out of the question, may be a full C. But they are not tiny, they are full and soft and very warm ................

Jessie started to kiss my chins and my ears, no licking, just light kisses, as if like a young girl friend learning how to kiss her boyfriend for the first time, gently, shyly, but passionately and with lots of excitements and anticipations - well the excitements and anticipations are all on me actually. While there wasn't much teasing throughout the entire part 1, now Jessie's naughty side has well and truly come out and in bucket loads. she alternated between running and rubbing her leg over my butt and using her hand and fingers and a bit of finger tips, then there will be some breasts bath. Still no oil, but her skin was so smooth, she was giving me some body to body without oil and it still worked quite well., Jessie was moving her head over and around mine and as she moved and rotated, her lovely long hair was all over me like getting teased by feathers !

She would either rested entirely on my back or she would raised herself up a bit to give me the breasts brush. when she was rested on my back, she would use her free hands to ticklish my side ribs and all the way down to my outer thigh and then she found her way towards the inside and reach down to my groin. She is quite clever with this play, and as her hands are reaching my family jewels, she would slide off me so that I don't have to carry her weight and I was able to lift my butt and raised my hips a little to give her more room and full access to play with my balls and my cock - which by then was rock hard. She did that for a minute or two and could clear sense that I was ready to explode, so she got off the table and said I could turn around now.

Finally, I sat up and Jessie in all her glories are revealed in front of me, still wearing her panties, I pull her closer to me so that I can have a close up examination on her yummy breasts. Yeap, C cups they are. Jessie looked at me and asked, are they too small ? I said no, they are beautiful and they are perfect, I love natural breasts (sorry babe, I had to lie a little bit, I will definitely love them more if they are one more cup size bigger, but for now they will do just fine !), Jessie then said, I think I am small, most of the Australian women are bigger, I said don't worry, there are plenty of Aussie women with smaller breasts too, your breasts are C Cups right ? Jessie, said, used to be D Cups I think, they were much bigger before, but when I lose weight they get smaller too. I said, OK, you don't have to lose any more weight, you are beautiful and your breasts are great and I like to eat them.

And I did, taking one of the perky breasts and put as much of it as I could into my mouth, gave them a real good lick and sucking, Jessie's pointy nipples turned fully erected, oh so cute, love to play with responsive breasts and nipples. then the other breasts, then push the two breasts together so that I could suck both nipples together and both inside my mouth. I could do this all day and play play play, but I knew we are so overtime, luckily I don't think Jessie has another booking waiting otherwise Alice would probably have knocked on the door already. OK, may be just 10 more minutes sucking.

You must be very hungry, you are like my baby !!

Haha, a very old baby then. But yes, I love to eat you !!

So, I lay back down on the table and ready for the home run, and Jessie took over her panties !! haha, finally, she is totally naked, nice cute butt, I can't help it, I reached across and kissed the meaty part of her butt, I almost wanted to bite her but resisted. Jessie asked if she can use some oil, yes please. So, the inevitable part of the session has finally underway. Two hands skills, very good indeed, one hand gently caressing my balls and the other hand jerking, then cross over. I was just thinking if I should try to use Jessie for Spanish, then I thought may be next time, let's just see what she can do with her hands.

Jessie's palm is so warm and so soft but she gave me a very good grip and as she increased the tempo, I was responding my moving my hips towards her, I was getting close, I need to suck on those tits again, so I pulled Jessie towards me and I buried my head between her big soft breasts and then I took one breasts into my mouth while my other hand was squeezing the other breasts when Jessie helped me to shoot a couple of big loads !!

Mission accomplished, Jessie didn't let go of my cock, just holding it firmly but slowed right down as I put my of my hand over hers to guide her in a slowing down tempo most comfortable to me until we reached a complete stop.

Very happy, I think she got the very last drop out of me. I said thank you and Jessie said thank you for seeing me and gave me another kiss.

Then the cleaning up and Jessie put her clothes back on and asked if I like a hot towel as well, I said no need, as she didn't really use any oil on my back except the final part 2 and the dry tissue and wet wipes are quite sufficient in doing their jobs.

As I got dressed, Jessie clean up the table and wrap everything into the disposable cover, rolling that into a small pack, very neat and clean. then she walked me downstairs and Alice was there to say goodbye, I told Alice that Jessie is very very good, Alice said I know, she has a lot of bookings.

Well, All I want to say is, Jessie is really a lovely young lady and hopeful all you brothers out there will treat her nicely and gently.

Until next time,

Cheers

:smile:

316central massage
31-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the wonderful review about Jessie~

Here is the our side of girl's review which I copied from Private section:

21-07-2015, 04:41 PM

"Garfield:

Great you have more time to chat, I imagine you will have lots of interesting story to tell.

Like who's your favourite girls you've missed in your shop, etc.

Alice:

About my favourite girl --- I would say Jessie.

Korean girl Jessie not very pretty or sexy that's why on this site never been mentioned , next door or country girl style, plus figure 9, busty(C-D) and a bit meaty, easily get rejected when saying hello to customers. Each morning when she climbed up stairs to work with her big colourful lunch bag, I couldn't help smile, she was very like a farm girl carrying a basket of tomatoes home.

She got great remedial massage(Certificated), also good part 2, nice personality, happy go lucky nature -- Sometimes humming songs while massaging in the room(that time in 316), I told her later"No singing anymore, the next door could hear, sounds silly!", She felt shy and apologized, but after a few days she began to singing again but softly -- OK~ Let her go, I surrendered ! She is silly sometimes but also got intelligent side, she studies well in uni, never failed any subjects.

She has lots of fun, very nice and dedicated to customers, forgot time very often, delaying time too much, she felt sorry afterwards and wanna pay extra from herself, I said am not after money, I don't mind you finish job late 5 -10 mins(I encourage other staff to) but not too late like more than 15 mins while other customers waiting here. She works here to pay school fee and never accept her regular's financial offer, she says big money she feel not right to accept.

Her bookings quantity is always NO.1 in our shops. She may not for city fashion boys who cares about looks, more for non fussy ones. She looks a bit like Japanese AV star Aoi Sola苍井空

2720927210"

ThatXX
01-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Was a bliss for me to try out Jessie today myself. Booked her in two days in advance and I must confess; TL;DR Best session I have had to date.

**Didn't want to start another thread for Jessie, not sure if the forum will be spammed by my ARs, so I decided to leave one here unde Ahlungor's original post :)

Thoroughly enjoying myself a few days before with Apple that successfully removed my shoulder pain, I was lucky to be picking up a mate from the airport and thought it'd be another great chance to visit 277 Broadway again.

Booked for 3 o'clock and arrived at 2:45, a slight hiccup on the booking because I failed to mention my name to the receptionist (loveliest lady ever, should find out her name for future references). Prior to my session, I was also shown Tara before I met Jessie, stunningly hot (another reason to return ASAP). However, I was here for Jessie. The receptionist lady mentioned that Jessie wasn't the most beautiful girl in the shop but I beg to differ, and here's why...

Jessie appeared in front of me with the cutest smile on her face, instantly brightening up my long day driving. She is not slim and petite like the other ladies at the store (ones I've had the previlegde to see), but a very womanly figure that I find extremely attractive. To be honest, I can easily name her my favourite in terms of just looks in her simple summer dress in comparison to what I have experienced. This is definitely in my opinion though.

We entered the room and she asked me to get ready as she went to get ready herself -
"So I lie down yes?" I asked.
"I want to see you naked when I'm back" she replied.

Lol, loveliest personality ever, if I met her in my daily life I would've fallen for her in the matter of seconds. Sweet, caring, gentle, elegant, sexy, beautiful... The whole package.

I'm typing this up on my phone as I'm waiting for a client for dinner, so pardon the lack of editing of this AR.

When she got back we started the part 1 of the hour long session. Now, I'll skip all the little chit chats we had, but I mentioned my lower back which was still a little sore even from Apple's magical hands a few days before, and Jessie went to town on it. Jessie gave me the hands down the best massage I've had to date, all oil free. Her hands were warm and smooth, just like her skin complexion and personality. She tried moves that will kill my petty vocabulary to describe. She managed to loosen my entire back whilst sitting next to me having my arm crossed onto her lap. She is strong for a beautiful girl that she is, I wonder where all those strength come from, considering I'm definitely not her first customer on the day!

For details of the actual massage please refer to Ahlungor's report above as I am both short on time and battery, lol.

But I'll go as far as I can here...

The massage was amazing (I got to keep mentioning it). She stretched me in ways I haven't been stretched before, crossed legs with her (however you call it) kneeling on my buttocks, stepping on my thighs as she reached down to uapply pressure on my neck and shoulders. Lol, the amusement goes on and on and on... Fellow 99ers, go try her for yourself!

Now, the part two started as she finished working on both my legs that now feel as light as feather. She took off her clothes and gave me a light tickle run up and down my back; followed by brushing her beautiful smelling hair and bare breasts on my back whilst pals ting kisses and breaths on my neck and ear. At one stage she just lay on me, lol... She was like "You're so comfortable to lie on!" - hahahaha, I'm a little chubby I must admit, I would want to lie on myself. :P

As she requested that I turned over, I finally got to take a good look of her glistening body. My God is she perfect. I had to keep assuring her how perfect she is the way she is, as she mentioned she gets turned down by some walk-ins due to her weight. Bros, please go see her and tell her how perfect she is. She deserves it completely.

The part 2 was amazing as I played with her bubbly butt and beautiful natural breasts. Those jugglers were so perfectly shaped, I couldn't keep my hands off them. Whilst working on Little XX, she was dancing and moving her body in both a cute and alluring way that I found extremely attractive, as held me close to her so I can have access with both my hands and mouth to those C cup wonders.

I was feeling that this wasn't going to last long, but I was holding back, knowing that there was both time and a bit of endurance in me. Until she leaned in over me, kissing my chin, neck and even licked my ear! She smelt so good and with her breasts on me whilst all the stimulating went on, I lost it then and there.

After we were done, she noticed that I was still a little hard, and said "I think we should go again! Another round?" Lol, I had it in me but I glimpsed over to the wall clock and I was already out of time! I didn't want to prolong my stay so I told her we will leave it til next time! She was so accomodating!

However, this didn't end here... As you would imagine... She cleaned me up and asked me to sit up. Gave me a finale stretch on my back stepping on my back whilst I held her arms legs crossed on the massage bed. That cracked my back really good and finished off giving me a quick shoulder rub and a squeeze on my nipples.

I then showered as she cleaned up. Oh wait, she came in, whilst I was showering and soaped me up front and back. Told me to palm the shower walls and gave me another quick hard round of presses up and down my back near the spines! This just doesn't get any better. She took out the stuff and mess and asked me to take my time showering. She came back in as I was drying myself, and opted to help! My god isn't she the sweetest girl ever!

I got dressed, asked when she would normally be working and walked out of the room, I held the door open for her and she told me that's her job! Being the gentleman that I am I insisted ladies first and walked back down stairs with her. In the lobby I was greeted by the Reception Lady (I really need to know her name! Will ask next time.) and I complemented both Jessie and the establishment knowing that I will come back again!

Guys, if you do visit Jessie, please pass on my best wishes for her. Treat her nicely as I would like to see her for an upcoming of I don't know how long.

Till next time, peace!

XX

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Jessie, Korean, 163cm, dress8, curvy 36C, cute, age 24

She works in Central Tue & Thu, Broadway Fri & Sat

美乳骨手,韓妹技師 beautiful firm tits, remedial masseur Korean babe Jessie

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Jessie is fully booked for today in Broadway, for popular girls please book one day ahead or in book in morning time 10:00am - 12:00am.

I knew it !!

美乳骨手,韓妹技師 beautiful firm tits, remedial masseur Korean babe Jessie !!

neon
18-12-2015, 10:45 PM
I knew it !!

美乳骨手,韓妹技師 beautiful firm tits, remedial masseur Korean babe Jessie !!

What should I say about Jessie???

She is the most beautiful girl who has this some kind of eternal beauty that not quite easy to describe...this is what we called "seeing is believing".

I've met her twice...it was yesterday at Central and today at Broadway, two days in a row I had the opportunity to meet Jessie. and her face lingered in my memory...her smile...her cheekiness...the way she was humming, dancing and laughing.

Alice, please don't ask her to stop humming...and please tell Jessie not to lose weight...she said she is the biggest size girl among other girls in your shop...but for me she is in the perfect shape.

Jessie was humming "Make you feel my love" by Adele..."I could make you happy...make your dreams come true"...and Jessie did it.

Still can't sleep tonight...keep thinking should I see Jessie again tomorrow???

316central massage
19-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Thank you for the lovely words of Jessie~

She already lost a bit weight as city customers not into girls of Dress size 8+ .

There will be no problems that customers and girls talking loud or singing dancing in rooms as there no common walls and all well insulated~

You are a bit mad with Jessie lol, I just realized its you again after the booking call just now.

neon
19-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Thank you for the lovely words of Jessie~

She already lost a bit weight as city customers not into girls of Dress size 8+ .

There will be no problems that customers and girls talking loud or singing dancing in rooms as there no common walls and all well insulated~

You are a bit mad with Jessie lol, I just realized its you again after the booking call just now.

You're very welcome, and finally I got caught by you Alice :miao:

Three days in a row has been fulfilled :grimace:

316central massage
16-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Jessie working in Broadway today~

neon
16-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Jessie working in Broadway today~

It's your smile,
Your face, your lips that I miss,
Those sweet little eyes that stare at me

316central massage
12-02-2016, 10:05 AM
It's your smile,
Your face, your lips that I miss,
Those sweet little eyes that stare at me

It Sounds Like a Poem ^_^

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 08:14 AM
I had a chance to sample Jessie'e talents yesterday. Turned up at 227 unannounced mid afternoon after finishing work. Told Alice I needed a girl with good massage skills to sort out a shoulder problem; she suggested I wait 15 minutes, and Jessie would be available. Slipped into the shopping centre next door to grab some food, but WTF, they've closed the foodcourt for reno's.

Come back and Jesse is ready so up more stairs to "her room". Massage was exactly as others have described; not sure what she was doing but it seems to have worked.

Time for Pt 2, and she starts to undress. I pop my head up to look in the mirrors, but she insists I keep my face firmly in the hole. Gives a good dry body rub, I can feel her nipples biting into my back. She also puts her crotch to work; being unshaved it was like being scrubbed with a brush LOL; more surprising when I got to turn over she was still in her panties.

When I did turn over, she took the panties off, showing off the neat bush. The tug, with oil, was well done and I was soon relieved. She slipped in and had a shower while I regained my composure; then it was my turn. After drying off I was back on the table for more relaxing neck and head massage.

All in all, a very enjoyable session, she is definitely on my repeat list; but Alice keeps insisting I have to try some other girls first. Decisions, decisions.

Sam88
02-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Found it ahlungor :D

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2016, 01:05 AM
Found it ahlungor :D there should be one under QVB too !

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2016, 01:55 AM
Thanks all for supporting Jessie ~

Jessie, Korean, 163cm, dress9, curvy 36C-26-35, fair skin, age 24
(Curvy, busty, smooth fair skin, girl next door, massage strength 9, English 9, GFE 9)

She's working today in Broadway~

Hi Alice ,

So many ratings on 9's, yeap, I would rate Jessie pretty high too, you might as well give her one more: all natural firm round full big yummy breasts 9 - from Ahlungor !

227 Broadway
23-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Yeah I always recommend her to our customers for natural firm bust ~

Jessie, Korea, 162cm, dress 8/9, athletic curvy, natural 36C-26-35, fair skin, age 24
(Smooth skin, cute, chatty, cheerful, English 8, Massage strength 9, GFE 9)

She working here on Mon, Tue and Sat
-------------------------------------------------

Our open hours:

10:00am - 9:00pm, 7 days/week

https://nebula.wsimg.com/4ea2fcd08b96767bc6b7b7ce7ea21d70?AccessKeyId=55E25 F7AF309A93958DE&disposition=0&alloworigin=1 https://nebula.wsimg.com/45b1afba4769a3421c4ad919092c6b20?AccessKeyId=55E25 F7AF309A93958DE&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

227 Broadway
12-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Jessie working today~

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2016, 04:19 PM
Jessie working today~

Thanks Alice,

Got her already ..........haha

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : 12 September 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883, 0402-680-999 (no private number please)

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates :

Massage, Body Slide & Happy Ending:
30mins-$90, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$125

Size/shape : 5 foot 4, size 10, curvy, all natural 35 C Cups, very perky, smooth white skin and firm breasts, beautiful face, a Korean Princess (zero KPS!) who is also your girl next door !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : half Chinese/Korean girl grew up in Korea

Services Provided : One of the BEST remedial massage I have had in RnT shops in years, may be second only to some of the top masters ! a very warm and friendly girl friend feel !! much improved on going teasing with sensual touches, over run by 25 min ! totally satisfactory finishes !!

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely, :cool2:

My experiences:

Another opportunity to leave the office today, so a quick check on the 227 Broadway roster to see if my little Hong Kong girlfriend Cici is back yet, no, but Jessie is on, so quickly rang up Alice to secure my lunch time booking.

Got there a bit early and have a good chit chat with Alice after she gave me a big hug. while I was sitting in the office, Alice got a couple of phone calls for booking, I have no choice but ear dropping, one was checking if Lisa is working, she is not, and he ended up booking Mimi (Alice later told me that Lisa is her most popular girl, you have to book a day in advance to get your booking!) . The second call was actually for my girl Jessie, so I had more interest to listening in.............lol. This brother was asking a lot of questions about Jessie and apparently was using a phone showing no caller ID. So Alice ended up Not taking his booking. Good on him, he called right back with the caller ID showing and secured the booking later on that afternoon, so Jessie is having a fairly busy day, one session is finishing now, then me, then another booking, then this new one, good to see all the people in the know are booking a good ML !!

A few minutes later, Jessie is ready for me, when she saw me, she breaks out to this big smile and gave me a big hug and kisses and said, long time no see big brother, it must have been several years ! I said, it can't be, may be a few months !! you haven't even worked for Alice for a several years. and we both laughed. Jessie then took my hands and lead me upstairs to room 7 - the VIP room as she put it - well, I'm sure both Alice and Jessie will treat all customers as VIP's.

Jessie was wearing this one piece flowery dress - a similar dress that was worn by Rebecca, Iris and most recently Cici before, pretty sure Alice must have bought quite a few of that in various sizes for the girls as uniform. Jessie asked me if I like a shower first, I thought why not, I'm sure the girls all prefer their clients clean and fresh. So I took a quick shower and as I came out, Jessie was there waiting for me and she took over my towel and helped me dry my back, and gave me a few very firm shoulder massage over the towel as well, which was very nice, no one has ever done that for me - help me to dry - Yes, but never a standing up shoulder massage - and there are more delightful surprises right at the end too - keep reading OK !

And when I get to the table and reading to lay down, I saw Jessie has also prepared the table exactly the way I like it - 227 Broadway has probably the best cleaning standard in the industry and apart from the washable head rest made by gel, and the disposable once table cover sheet, Jessie also placed some fresh tissue paper around the head hole, so that I can be completely comfortable by putting my head on top of the hole. what a lovely touch !

Jessie asked me if any particular area I like her to work on, I said I am ok at the moment so just do her usually thing, she then said since she hasn't massaged me for a long time, she can't remember how hard or strong I like my massage so I better let her know if she is too hard or too soft, I said, just your normal strength will be fine.

So she started on my neck and shoulder - BTW, I paid for a 45 min session, as any session with Jessie for less than 45 min will be a waste of time, everyone should really get the hour - and I ended up getting an hour any way as the part 1 actually took the entire 45 !

The moment Jessie lay her hands on me, all my loving memories of her session keep flashing back. It's been a while since I have a decent firm massage - touch wood as I haven't been needing one lately - but when I do get one, I can't tell you enough how much I actually appreciated it and enjoying it. Jessie absolutely knows what she is doing and she gave me the firmest of massage without hurting and once the neck and shoulder is done, she went into her unique two tiers massaging modes = one hand continue to give me the firm massage on one side of my body while the other hand sensually and softly touching and brushing and fingers tippy toeing on my other side ! You have to try it yourself to be able to appreciate how good it feels on your body. Then she moved to the other side, the side used to be pampered with the soft touching now getting the firm massage while the opposite side are recovering from the firm massages by now receiving a warm soft palms touching. GOLD !

then Jessie sat on the table and bending one of my leg to 90 degree as she worked on the pressure points, then the other leg. then she climbed on top of me and pressing down on my back, lower back and waist area using hands and next come her both knees on my both sides of my butts and she used her knees expertly on my butts and gave me a pressing down in circular motion, one of the best techniques ever applied on my butts with strength and precision.

Oh, by the way, up until this point, not a drop of oil was used, it was dry massage all the way and one of the best.

then I felt that Jessie was leaving the table, I was so comfy laying there with my head down, so even though I knew she was stripping down, I couldn't be bother to lift up my head to watch - that's how good her massage was - honestly, I would pay to see Jessie anytime in a legit shop just for part 1.

Then Jessie came back closer to me and started kissing my face and my ears and her perky firm C cups were brushing over my back. Again, no oil, but we don't really need it, I am happy to be tits teased without oil and the sensations on my body came from everywhere, Jessie's lips was with kissing or blowing warm air to my face and ears and occasionally licking my ears a bit or she would move away to play with my nipples and gave them some light licking, while her boobs continue to slide across my back and her two hands were busy touching me everywhere too, as she was busy working her magic on me I was busy trying to enjoying all the sensations.

eventually, Jessie could feel that my manhood was fully grown and must be released for comforts so I heard the magical words of turn over please.

I got up, have a drink of my lemon ice tea and went to the head of the table facing the big wall mirror, Jessie then brought over her little bottle of hand cleaner, the usual cleaning my hands before touching her routines, I knew the drills. and then I notice that Jessie's undies was still on, it never bothers me if ML's keeps the undies, but as I pulled Jessie towards for my signature tits play in front of the mirror, she bend down and panty is off !!

Jessie is not a slim girl and if you like to enjoy everything that Jessie is providing then you got to like the whole of her including her body shape which is quite curvy, any one who prefer petite slim girls, there are plenty of choices from the Thai menu at 227 as well.

While I was cupping Jessie's beautiful C Cups, I have a peek at the wall clock, it's 50 min since we started, so we are over run already. So I lay back down on the table and Jessie gave me more front Tits brushing and sensual hands and kissing and licking before she reached out to the oil bottle for the first time. And once my balls and cock are oiled up, Jessie started her unique HJ, it is actually more like a softer balls and cock and pubic area massage plus a bit of nice rimming than a straight out jerking off. I love it and if time wasn't so over, I could have lay there and enjoy that pampering for a long time. A quick check with Jessie if she has opened up for Spanish by now and unfortunately the answer is still no. No worries, hand job finishes is fine by me at this stage as I am in such an arousing state, any kind of HJ will get me over the line - and Jessie's ain't any kind, she is one of a kind too.

When I was getting close, Jessie positioned herself on the side of my as her swinging breasts were there to be sucked and she reach down to hold my cock in one hand in the opposite direction from the usual jerking hold, her other hands were alternating between playing with my balls and light rimming and I was also busy in sucking her right tits while my right hand was squeezing her left and my left hand was squeezing her booty butt. how long can one last in this multiple plays ? not long and I unloaded a few big one over my own belly. my right hand let go of Jessie's tits and reach down to hold on top of her cock hand to ensure the sensation lasted a bit longer and she didn't let go of me either. her action slowed down to some soft touching before Jessie reached down and kissed me and asked, are you happy ? I said very happy and thank you.

a quick clean up and Jessie asked if I like another shower, I said, sure, a quick one, Jessie then said you go first, I come later to give you a back rub (BTW, all the conversation we have were in mandarins ). I was thinking, that's great, she is going to have a shower with me - but no, it's something new and better.

After I was inside the shower for about a minute or two, Jessie came over and asked me to rest my hands on the shower wall, spread my legs and rested them on the bottom edge in a stable position (imagine the police is about to do a body search on you and asked you to place your hands on the wall and spread your legs!) then Jessie was standing just outside the shower and she used her both hands which are now holding in fists and she rubbed her fists up and down along my spines !! that was new to me, no one has ever done that to me and it was so relaxing after the session and I really enjoyed. this little touches at the end is almost worthy to see Jessie again. Jessie rubbed me for about three min before she said, OK, you can finish your shower now.

an excellent session, I have to make time to see Jessie more often, the combination of her firm massages and sensual touches just made the overall experiences of the session so perfect and I like woman with meat anyway, right !

Highly recommended.

Thanks Jessie, and don't work too hard.................haha

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

goodtime
29-12-2016, 05:59 PM
Has Jessie left 227? I don't see her on the roster?

227 Broadway
29-12-2016, 06:31 PM
She told me she need to be off due to study pressure. I also asked other shop owners she used to work for them, they couldn't figured out why she suddenly stopped in their shops. Hopefully she will be back or leave for good.

goodtime
29-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Can you recommend any ml with similar looks and skill level?

227 Broadway
30-12-2016, 10:45 AM
For skill, Lisa(Thailand), Natalie(Thailand), Tina(China), Nana(Taiwan), Lina/Lena(Taiwan) or Eva(Poland) all can do good part 1 and 2 with good GFE, and their booking rate is the highest in our shop.

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2016, 05:39 PM
For skill, Lisa(Thailand), Natalie(Thailand), Tina(China), Nana(Taiwan), Lina/Lena(Taiwan) or Eva(Poland) all can do good part 1 and 2 with good GFE, and their booking rate is the highest in our shop.

I don't care about skills and services, j just want all natural, big, firm and full C Cups or bigger !!!

I just want Rebecca, Iris, Kelly or Jessie back ! Please !

Wsbird
01-01-2017, 09:05 AM
Miss Jessie's massage. Wish she will be back soon.