PDA

View Full Version : Question Do girls look prettier when your cocker block in them?

Oneonone
30-07-2015, 08:32 PM
I have often wondered

Do girls look prettier when your inside them and about to come?

I think they do, on many occasions but just this week I was having a punt and the girl looked beautiful.

Afterward I saw her in the girls room I saw her and there were a few of my other favourites there and they all looked great but even the girl I just saw did not look as good, mind you she still looked ok.

Is it the lights in the room or is it the moment?

I think that its the moment all girls look fantastic when you cocker block inside them and having a great time.

What do you think?

max_power
30-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Pretty and looks are based on physical attributes. What your eyes see and like. Whether your cock is in them or beside them they still look the same since you first saw them.

harmony
30-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Interesting question bro OoO
Im sure that the opposite sex looks nicer in the throes of passion

An unrelated issue is when women look really nice after 2am and you are drunk
There is a song "There aint no ugly women after 2am"

http://www.musicstack.com/item/119720589

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2015, 10:15 AM
I think brother OOO has said it himself, the WL looks prettier when he was just about to cum !

I think there may be a couple of points here relevant :

1. Most WLs are good looking and attractive, or at least pleasing to your eyes or else you won't be fucking her !

2. The mood and lighting inside a room is usually softer and dimmer redish lights which will make a woman look sexier ! You try to do that in a blue room with blue lights or in a bright and sunny room in day light, the WLs may scar you ........lol

3. Just before you cum the WL can probably tell and the job is nearly done. She would make that little bit of extra effort to go with the flow, make eye contact, give you that sexy look and with stereo sound effect and sweet/dirty talks too. Of course she would look prettier !

4. Last but not least, pretty sure when a male is just about to climax, the body would release a lot of stuff which makes you feel good and then you cum, there must be chemical , physical and psychological explanation to all these, I just don't know what they called .........haha

So, there you go, I think the short answer is yes!

Cheers

iseeu
31-07-2015, 10:37 AM
because you are super horny at that time of cumming?