PDA

View Full Version : General talk new shop

charm
31-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Hey Punters anyone noticed a new shop in sandgate rd virginia left hand side heading south

charm
31-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Well Punters, i have just tried this new shop in virginia , it is called Q'vely 1723 sandgate rd virginia (opposite state school) They have opening special 55 1 hour, the ML i had has only been in country for 1 month so not good english. The massage wasn't that good either but i suppose give it time it might improve. The manager i have seen before in another shop so good punting gus

DirtySanchez
01-08-2015, 10:10 AM
Yup the shop used to be an old antique dealers shop. Entrance is pretty open on a busy intersection during the day.

Opening price special is good but the 'sage I had was pretty ordinary. Might have had the same girl, not sure, but she had only been in the country a short time.

I visited when they had just opened so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but if the 2nd visit is the same I won't be going back. Much prefer young and healthy 1 block further down the road.

charm
01-08-2015, 12:38 PM
I havnt been to the other for a while, has it improved at all

DirtySanchez
01-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Is has improved from a while ago yes.

daveweelan82
01-08-2015, 05:39 PM
I have been to both of these shops young and healthy a couple of weeks ago girl I saw was asking a lot for tips and her looks ect nothing great she is is really out pricing her self.but in fairness maybe other girls are different as ive only tried 2. I've also tried this new shop Qvely.when I got there I was really suprised to see izabella who used to work at starr she is the owner all the girls are korean very freindly.1st massage not great its true a couple of girls english not good but when I went back 2nd time I saw a different girl I have to say a 100% improvement I left really happy for $55 its was good.im just hoping next times even better lol.if you want her name just pm me.

DirtySanchez
02-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Like everywhere it depends on which girl you see....

retrowolf
09-08-2015, 05:58 AM
Might have to check this place out although I will admit to feeling a little strange with it being both across the road from a school and a church. Can someone shoot me the info for 'young and healthy' please? I can find it using the trusted google maps street view search :). Thanks.