PDA

View Full Version : General talk mls we want to screw but remain an angel anyway

cello
01-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Being a massage person, I always frequent legit Thai massage shops. Sometimes I try to get a HE out of it, depending on the situation. But mostly I go for the relaxation after a hard week of work. For other kind of relaxation I go to Christine at summers Xp.

So there was this girl at a Thai massage shop, legit skills aside, hers is on my top 5 list of legit masseuse in Sydney. on top of that she's got a pretty face, and a graceful behavior as well. Being naughty I offered her tips for HE, she politely declined.

Couple of weeks later I went back and found out she just quit all of a sudden. So I called her up to find out where she went ( I always get get number of masseuses I think is good) .

Turns out she's working in a rnt shop. So I thought yea maybe her situation forced her into it, but my Dick screams fuck yeah so I went and visited her immediately. Boy was I wrong, she's totally changed. Bitchy cfm looks, pussy sliding on thigh, fake moans, the whole package. After the session I left feeling a lil sad, and jaded. sometimes we're bastards who turn innocent girl into these "experienced Mls" and we go around complaining how a relationship with an 'll won't work cuz they only want our money.

Oh well, by the time I visit my fav next week I'll prolly forget about this, and the cycle restarts itself.

Any brothers with similar experience? Or any thoughts?

Mr Crash and Burn
01-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Penny from Leichhardt...hardly an angel but never permitted the full package

Emma...we all know who she is

Number 1 mamasan from a Pitt Street establishment

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Horses for courses brother !!

I wouldn't be surprised if the raunchyness you saw in the RnT shop was always there !

It could be just a simple case that when she was working in the legit Thai shop, she respect the shop owner and didn't want to get the shop into trouble - besides , in most legit Thai shop there are no completely enclosed walls, so if she gave you a HJ and you bloodly scream out when you cum, then everyone in the shops will know what is happening!

The fact that she gave you her no just show that she left the door open for future potentials ! Clever girl !

So, get that off your head that she was innocent and an angel , she is just another pro and by the sound of it, a very good pro !

Now expect plenty of PMs flooding your in box asking where is she now !

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

cello
01-08-2015, 12:49 PM
No point hiding good stuffs from brothers who contribute to the forum.

Yaya from o.b.a.
Massage skills alone she's top notch, however the part 2 feels vanilla to me, maybe that's because I had different expectation for her.

Brother alungor she won't be your type, perky a/b cup

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2015, 01:56 PM
No point hiding good stuffs from brothers who contribute to the forum.

Yaya from o.b.a.
Massage skills alone she's top notch, however the part 2 feels vanilla to me, maybe that's because I had different expectation for her.

Brother alungor she won't be your type, perky a/b cup

Haha, thanks for the tip brother cello,

I'm sure Foxy would appreciate the write up of her girls !

In regards to my type or not , you will be very surprised to know many of MLs that I've seen and really like, didn't have big tits :

Joanne #10 at Chequers was a small B!

Yuki at 288 was smallish - never seen them anyway!

The all time best magical hands Leng was a well proportioned and enhanced full B,

The hot hot hot girls of Snow Lotus Tiffany and Cici are both B's, so was the very cute and beautiful Thai girl Penny who's got a huge butt but only an A cupper ! Momo my source for fountain of youth was a B Max !

Brother Cmk's favourite girl Eva was an A Cup too!

Oh, and the very sexy and naughty Thai girl Neimi from Silver Fox was also an A before she enhanced them to a D cup !!

There you go, there are plenty more over the years but just off the top of my head!

Btw, speaking of OBA, I suggest you check out another Thai girl call Yuri, she should be your type too........haha

Cheers

MAX FAKE
01-08-2015, 02:03 PM
I don't know who Emma is????

cello
01-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Haha, thanks for the tip brother cello,

I'm sure Foxy would appreciate the write up of her girls !

In regards to my type or not , you will be very surprised to know many of MLs that I've seen and really like, didn't have big tits :

Joanne #10 at Chequers was a small B!

Yuki at 288 was smallish - never seen them anyway!

The all time best magical hands Leng was a well proportioned and enhanced full B,

The hot hot hot girls of Snow Lotus Tiffany and Cici are both B's, so was the very cute and beautiful Thai girl Penny who's got a huge butt but only an A cupper ! Momo my source for fountain of youth was a B Max !

Brother Cmk's favourite girl Eva was an A Cup too!

Oh, and the very sexy and naughty Thai girl Neimi from Silver Fox was also an A before she enhanced them to a D cup !!

There you go, there are plenty more over the years but just off the top of my head!

Btw, speaking of OBA, I suggest you check out another Thai girl call Yuri, she should be your type too........haha

Cheers

penny from snow lotus was awesome, angelic face that just stares at you as you cum. Tiffany, Cici are sadly not there anymore.

Weird thing is, I won't go for a ml if I know she does the whole nine, doesn't matter how good she is, it's a different ball game for me.. Weird huh?

Neimi though, is one my my dud punts in sf, bad massage bad part two, as well as time cheating. One of the reasons why I never went back to sf

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2015, 04:16 PM
penny from snow lotus was awesome, angelic face that just stares at you as you cum. Tiffany, Cici are sadly not there anymore.

Weird thing is, I won't go for a ml if I know she does the whole nine, doesn't matter how good she is, it's a different ball game for me.. Weird huh?

Neimi though, is one my my dud punts in sf, bad massage bad part two, as well as time cheating. One of the reasons why I never went back to sf

Hey buddy,

Didn't realise we have a lot in common !

Penny was the sweetest little Thai gal I ever met . I still remember on her first day, I was at the shop having a quickie with Sherry and 10 min into the session when I was all hard and ready for more, Vicky knocked on the door and asked if I would mind if she put the new girl Penny inside the room to learn how to do a HJ !! You can just imagine the delight on my face when I saw Penny. She kept her clothes on though but I tipped her the usual $20 for her efforts !

I came back the following Monday to see Penny again and handed over the $50 tip! She kept the panties on which was a bit disappointing but I did play with her booty butt a lot over clothes considering there wasn't anything else to put my hands on! And she had a very valuable training session from your truly.........haha

Then I had a break of a few weeks until I returned to see Penny again! This time , everything came off ! And funny how Penny told me after she was completely naked : Vicky boss said , for $50 tip, everything must take off !! What a gem !

Btw, it was interesting to see your comments on Neimi, I think I did a very good review on her way back and it was great, apart from her small breasts , she gave me a near perfect session with skills and passions and services I can't ask for more , and since I obviously can't do Spanish on her, I did it on her booty butt crack , it was awesome ! But each to his own I suppose ! You might have caught her on a bad day .

We must share more !

Cheers

cello
01-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey buddy,

Didn't realise we have a lot in common !

We must share more !

Cheers

Well brother I'm usually the silent reader because there ain't anything that I'm contributing will be new to the forum. On occasion I do share some of my find and any particular experience in the rnt scene, just like this one.

of late I've been looking for the ultimate tickle tackle best in the business kind of hj, and yes I've tried Mimi in burwood, tbh I think Christine is somewhat on par with her.. a of your other recommendations in other threads, it seems really hard to look for them :(

Perhaps you can point e in the right direction, the path of legends. Mimi and Christine was superb, now can we up the ante? 😋

CunningLinguist
01-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Being a massage person, I always frequent legit Thai massage shops. Sometimes I try to get a HE out of it, depending on the situation. But mostly I go for the relaxation after a hard week of work. For other kind of relaxation I go to Christine at summers Xp.

So there was this girl at a Thai massage shop, legit skills aside, hers is on my top 5 list of legit masseuse in Sydney. on top of that she's got a pretty face, and a graceful behavior as well. Being naughty I offered her tips for HE, she politely declined.

Couple of weeks later I went back and found out she just quit all of a sudden. So I called her up to find out where she went ( I always get get number of masseuses I think is good) .

Turns out she's working in a rnt shop. So I thought yea maybe her situation forced her into it, but my Dick screams fuck yeah so I went and visited her immediately. Boy was I wrong, she's totally changed. Bitchy cfm looks, pussy sliding on thigh, fake moans, the whole package. After the session I left feeling a lil sad, and jaded. sometimes we're bastards who turn innocent girl into these "experienced Mls" and we go around complaining how a relationship with an 'll won't work cuz they only want our money.

Oh well, by the time I visit my fav next week I'll prolly forget about this, and the cycle restarts itself.

Any brothers with similar experience? Or any thoughts?

She was probably doing the "good little girl" act at the legit shop ...
Thai MLs are great actors, you never really know what they are thinking, you might be suprised to see how they behave when they don't think you can hear or see them ...

CunningLinguist
01-08-2015, 09:39 PM
I don't know who Emma is????

She used to work at Oasis, now gone semi-legit.
Hot body, and her "poor good little girl" act wasn't bad, but she is too greedy for her own good...

Mr Crash and Burn
03-08-2015, 01:13 AM
Hot body, and her "poor good little girl" act wasn't bad, but she is too greedy for her own good...

Harsh...but maybe you know more than me

ramjet
03-08-2015, 05:40 AM

I had many memorable times with Emma. I always thought she was great and never found her greedy. I'd usually stay for 2 hours and we'd often end up with FS no charge.

Another great one was Natalie at Oasis.

Mr Crash and Burn
03-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Natalie was a superstar!!

FS with Emma, inside the shop....you are in the select few, if not alone.

I know of one fella who wine and dined her and fucked her all night afterwards, but he never dod her on the shop environment. I am with you on the never greedy....beautiful person everytime I have visited her.

rooter
03-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Women are sexual beings - they are angels, and sluts, and goddesses all at the same time - that's their beauty ... and their magic! Don't fight it, Enjoy it!