PDA

View Full Version : Shop Info Super : Cherry . Iris . Mlf : vicky &nicole @ 1B/139 York City Korean massage

QVB
03-08-2015, 10:49 AM
QVB said:
27-07-2015 09:48 AM
QVB said:
20-07-2015 05:50 PM
Hi there . Monday . working girls will be:

1: Vicky : sexy MLF size 6 . EE cups . Stunning face looking and amzaing body shape . Very experience massage skill and quility service .

2: super new Iris : :20.yrs Chinese . . NEW . . Size 4. Amazing CC cups for the young girl . .Super nature . Beautiful looking face . Long smooth black hair ..very friendly best attitude girl . .. Very passionate .new industry

3: super :Amazing :Cherry . 20 yrs . Size 6 . DDcups . Real nature beautiful face .very sexy firm young body for her age . Better massage experience . Loverly friendly . Best attitude and service .

4:Nicole : sexy ml . Size 8 dd cups . Sexy classic . Connection . Experience and best massage service
Multi-Quote This Message
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 0424-550-748
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2015, 02:03 PM
The search is over!

The best Chinese breasts in RnT shop have been unveiled !

Young Iris, a petite size 4, but wait for this: all natural, 34 E Cups !

Personally certified by Ahlungor !

I have not been this excited since Mia left QVB !

tpol
03-08-2015, 02:36 PM
size 4.Does she have a hunch back with her breasts so heavy?

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2015, 02:51 PM
size 4.Does she have a hunch back with her breasts so heavy?

No brother tpol,

Iris is a petite girl, so sweet and fresh and innocent !! Her sensational breasts are in proportion to her body, that's why they are only 34 E Cups, (if they would have been on Mia's treasure chest, they would have been 38 F Cups if you can picture that. No point asking, she is a must see and she is on today and Wednesday, just check her out yourself ! you have known me on this forum for years, when was the last time you saw me this excited ?????

:love:

:smile:

:miao:

ozgp000
03-08-2015, 03:55 PM
WOW
I MUST SEE HER ON WED
I am fancy cherry now
hah

waiting for you report

cheers

No brother tpol,

Iris is a petite girl, so sweet and fresh and innocent !! Her sensational breasts are in proportion to her body, that's why they are only 34 E Cups, (if they would have been on Mia's treasure chest, they would have been 38 F Cups if you can picture that. No point asking, she is a must see and she is on today and Wednesday, just check her out yourself ! you have known me on this forum for years, when was the last time you saw me this excited ?????

tpol
03-08-2015, 04:17 PM
No brother tpol,

But I am not a Breast man like you sir. I like the Mena - snow lotus/stanmore type

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2015, 04:34 PM
But I am not a Breast man like you sir. I like the Mena - snow lotus/stanmore type

Well, I can't help it if you are Not a breast man brother !!

Mena is one very special lady with top skills and good attitude, I won't say Iris is at that same level yet. She is so missed by many brothers in the RnT scenes, same way lots of brothers are missing Sue from QVB !!

May be you can try Cherry instead, she is more experienced than Iris and excellent in her sensual side.

Cheers

tpol
03-08-2015, 04:45 PM
I would give her a try though but I dont work near the city anymore

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2015, 06:34 PM
I would give her a try though but I dont work near the city anymore

So Burwood and Stanmore are better for you then !

kuntous
03-08-2015, 07:07 PM
So Burwood and Stanmore are better for you then !

Time for you to promote banned shops!